It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weird and Wacky World of Physics: The Big Bang, Holograms and Repulsive Gravity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Thank you so much everyone for taking the time to read through my thread and for commenting. It really means a lot to me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Star and flag just for all the time and effort put into this thread deserves that.

The only thing I'm wondering is what is the OP's theory?I may have missed it in all that information.

And I personally don't believe in the big bang theory because like God I've never seen it!When have you seen a big bang?Do they only happen once?Because if it were to happen again,you would more than likely be able to see it..that's how big it would be.Plus planets would be colliding with other planets.So because one has never seen a big bang then one can only assume they don't exist..like God!

We could say the big bang theory is the reason for all this intelligent design..or we could say God is responsible.A scientist would say the big bang created all and the Christians would say God created all.Just because there is a scientific explanation for it all doesn't mean that there isn't some other force at work here!Like God say.

I think dna is definitely proof of an intelligent design..never mind that all the stars have intelligent patterns,or how our brains are like computers which itself is an intelligent design..or how we are able to reproduce..it can't be by accident!

Dear GodIsPissed,

I am a Christian and love the Big Bang Theory, everything from nothing. I think the bible even talked about that. I like evolution too, it follows the bible (stars and planets, oceans, animals and then humans). It says that to God a 1,000 years is like a day, I have no problem with billions of years to achieve his goals. Both believer and scientists agree, all came from nother, we disagree on why.

To the OP, great job. I love quantum physics, I espescially like quantum entanglement. I like the fractal answer, everything is a projection of something smaller (big bangs from the big guy, words to create the universe). In the end the most fascinating question is why does any of this exist? It just doesn't make sense even if you believe in God, why does he exist. The answer is because this does and he does and we know it because we know we exist. Animals do not ponder their existance.

I agree with someone who gave the answer earlier, 42. My boy Douglas may have inside knowledge. Wouldn't it be funny if 42 was the answer and Douglas was right? So, one day I was talking to God and I asked him his name, he said, "What does it matter" and I said, well what do you want me to call you and he said, "Anything you like". I insisted and he said, "Call me Jaime". I laughed at such a name (sorry to anyone named Jaime, I think of the robot on "Get Smart", this is joke anyways). A few days later it occurred to me "Jaime" is the same as "I am me". Pretty funny huh? If the Large Hadron Collider comes back with an answer of 42, I am going to split a gut laughing for wonderful and amazind Douglas Adams and his books.
edit on 11-5-2011 by AQuestion because: Addition, a math answer

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
absolutely incredible post BP!! You are one smart MOFO. This is one of the deepest threads I have read on this site. I find it truly amazing about the vastness of the universe, and can't help but to think about how minuscule we really are in the big picture of it all. I'm going to make all my friends sit down and read this whole thing as well. Keep up the great work, you are always a pleasure to read.
S&F

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hey thanks Professor. This sci fi writer nerd is very very grateful.

Keep up the great work. The universe is so strange, but at least now I understand it more.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hey BlackPoison - Fantastic Job on the thread, well done

I want to get your opinion on the unified theory of everything, one such discovery and explanation in Mark McCutcheons "The Final Theory" www.thefinaltheory.com... which explains that gravity is in fact the unified factor that all other standard physics model should be founded on.

it explains that 'matter expands' and thus the reason for gravity. Since ALL matter expands, its impossible to distinguish a measurement for it - as the only 'result' is gravity itself.

It explains that as matter expands and presses against another object (Humans on Earth for example) the rate of expansion is equivalent to the gravitational pull. Mass push against either other and thus the illusion that we stick to the ground.

Mark McCutcheon puts through good explanations as well as equations that leaves Isaac Newton fans bewildered. Let me know what you think of this possibility.

You know I luv and respect ya, and although we've never had a physics discussion before, I'm hoping you would consider this theory seriously and hopefully you will find loopholes

Oh, also I found the perfect understanding of gravity. "Being drunk one night, I had to hold onto the lawn so tightly as to not fall off the earth"

edit on 11/5/11 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Dear BlackPoison94,

I read the thread by accident (do accidents occur) and did not know you were so well known. I looked at some of the other threads you created. Thank you for allowing me to respond to your post. Knowledge is power and if we freely give knowledge then we allow others to compete with us. To give explanations that people understand is to give choice to others, that is one of the greatest gifts of all. Thank you.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I read a your thread then dismissed it as garbage propaganda.

You state many things like the nothing can travel faster than the speed of light as a known fact. Nothing could be further from the truth. This is only a theory. It has not been proven as fact and there are many more theories that say otherwise. Why don't you present all the theories and let the people make up their minds? That would be true science. You state " We believe" many times as if your making choices for all of us or seeking to impose your personal view as some twisted form of truth. You have been indoctrinated. You seek to sway others. This is not science, this is philosophy.

Your entire post is filled with lies and suggestions.

You sir are a member of a Cult called The Cult of the The Church of Science. This is when scientists present their beliefs as facts. Science no longer has any real objective meaning, it has become your religion. You science religionist types really make me sick. You do more harm and spread more lies than any mainstream religion ever could.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
Hey OP... you better not let the fans of NASA and spaceflight (in the Space Exploration forum) hear you say "repulsive gravity" is real. It's not supposed to be 'mainstream science'. You'll be run out of town on an empty rocket casing, with a tin hat on your head.

edit on 5/10/2011 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

Lol thats aptly said. BP good and informative thread but unfortunately larry is right, wont be surprised
if even ats sends a reprimand to you in an indirect sort of way.
Lol, No wonder all the aerospace agencies and aircraft manufacturers except perhaps the north koreans have ignored my e mails.
Some employees at aircraft manufacturers have indicated to me that even my website is inaccessible from their network.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Man this is so awesome,

Good work mate

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

If our universe was created from one "big bang" how did something that didn't exist go bang it makes no sense at all...if you have a cube of nothing its a cube of nothing until you put something into it things dont just pop up outta nowhere and go bang.

except for those flashbangs swat uses

edit on 11-5-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Excellent!
A well put together and easy to read thread!
I will have to come back and go through it in more detail

Cheers!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
WOW!! :O

This is possibly the best thread ever seen on ATS!!!

Only had a quick skip through as I am in work. Can't wait to get home for a good read and research

S&F for pure dedication!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

If our universe was created from one "big bang" how did something that didn't exist go bang it makes no sense at all...if you have a cube of nothing its a cube of nothing until you put something into it things dont just pop up outta nowhere and go bang.

except for those flashbangs swat uses

edit on 11-5-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

Saying the universe was created by a "big bang" is not saying what went bang.

Our universe could be the big bang from another universe collapsing or from something completely different that we cannot fathom (these are just my guestimations of course)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Flying Sorcerer

All I'm trying to say is what created it all how did it come to be a universe or a spec of dust things dont get created out of nothing...scientists know there is a god they just dont want to accept it. So if there was a big bang something had to exist before everything else there has to be a source of it all were not just some accident that went bang because frankly thats some PERFECT accident

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Hallo there! I'm stating it...because that is the facts that we've got for know...if they do get proven wrong, of course I am more than happy to change my opinion.

When I'm stating 'we believe'..I mean scientists generally think that this blahh blahh....BELIEVE here is meant to not be full of certainty...hence the word 'believe' or 'think.'

You sir are a member of a Cult called The Cult of the The Church of Science. This is when scientists present their beliefs as facts. Science no longer has any real objective meaning, it has become your religion. You science religionist types really make me sick. You do more harm and spread more lies than any mainstream religion ever could.

Urmm....firstly, I'm a woman. Secondly, I'm a Hindu...All of science is a theory in some way or another. Well, please go ahead and tell me where I went wrong because I'd be more than happy to see your side.

reply to post by Im a Marty

Hey you, will do...let me get my head around it first
and read through that site. Thank you

reply to post by Evanzsayz

Well apparently, there is just space...and then energy degrades and taaadaaaaa....you get a Big Bang!
But that just gives us even more questions...

reply to post by gunshooter

Not everyday I get called a mofo...thanks

edit on 11-5-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Again I'm impressed with the sheer amount of research and effort you put into these sorts of threads. I've read some of it and I shall nom on the rest of it when I get home tonight.

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
All of science is a theory in some way or another. Well, please go ahead and tell me where I went wrong because I'd be more than happy to see your side.

Exactly. It's all our best guess given our current brains and equipment

*Gives cookie*

- Phoenix
edit on 11/5/2011 by phoenix_zephyr because: To add+spelling

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I went through all your posts last night, hands down one of the best posts I have seen in a while. You did a great job of condensing your information and touching on everything necessary creating relatively simple explanations. Thanks for the physics 1.0.fun. Star and Flag

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Great post S & F !!

I've had a few thoughts in the past that we could have been created...
such like what we are currently doing with electronics , IT , and technology .
I wonder if we could create a self sufficient machine/robot that can replicate , rebuild and repair... working using (and also building on) pre-programmed algorithms... getting smarter basically.
lol..... Matrix comes to mind anybody

Could we be an (more than likely not singular) experiment...In a massive universe-sized science lab ??
In questions of advancement...Who would have thought of nano technology 1000 years ago ??

So many possibilities.... Finding the correct answer is the difficulty :ip:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Flying Sorcerer

All I'm trying to say is what created it all how did it come to be a universe or a spec of dust things dont get created out of nothing...scientists know there is a god they just dont want to accept it. So if there was a big bang something had to exist before everything else there has to be a source of it all were not just some accident that went bang because frankly thats some PERFECT accident

Obviously something had to exist before, but given our current knowledge we do not know what.

Saying that scientists know there is a God is a bit presumptuous. Knowing and Believing are two different things. I KNOW there is a Dr. Pepper sitting by my left hand and I BELIEVE there will be more when I go to the store tonight to buy some, but I won't KNOW until I can see it. There are plenty of scientists who are religious, probably the same percentage as the rest of us, but being religious doesn't mean they know God exists anymore than you know.

Another problem is the belief that the universe is a 'perfect accident' is a bit off. The universe is the way it is because it is. It doesn't necessarily have to be shaped so perfect For Us so much as we are perfectly shaped From It.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join