It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weird and Wacky World of Physics: The Big Bang, Holograms and Repulsive Gravity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Great topic!

My favorite Physics author is Joseph P Farrell, who thinks "outside the box" and does an excellent job of making complex themes understandable to us regular folks. A recent book "Cosmic War" was discussed on Red Ice Radio:

A more recent book, Babylon's Banksters" was also reviewed on Red Ice Radio:

His web site is at:

gizadeathstar.com...

Check these out. He is worth researching.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

I think this is a huge hype. Currently, there is no theory allowed to known to the public regarding the Saturn ring, even though the theory exists. Of course, the theory doesn't end explaining the Saturn ring. It explains the dark matter problem, and most remarkably it explains how general relativity was misunderstood so far. It demands the total overhaul of the known theory of physics of gravitation and others. You guys are being fooled again. Study hard and learn more.

Dipole Gravity

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This website was made for people like you! Extremely good wording, very knowledgable, and it all flows very well. I'd like to give you more than one star, but we all know I can't. Great job. Thank you. S+F.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The vastest structure ever is a collection of super clusters a billion light years away extending for 5% the length of the entire observable universe.

Recently, cosmologists have estimated that some of these galactic walls may have taken from 80 billion to 100 billion, to 150 billion years to form in a direct challenge to current age estimates of the age of the Universe following the Big Bang.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Awesome post!
Just skimmed it for now (still at work). Me likey. I will definitely read this thoroughly later!

This is probably the first post I have both S&F in a year

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.I love physics.The more we know.The weirder and wacky it get.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

WOW Not much I can say..

But I now understand why you get tongue tied on ATS live...there's so much going on in your head, your mouth can't possibly keep up!!! Amazing thread!!!! Pure genius....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I disagree. That old woman up there looks shifty too.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks for this OP.
I have been looking for some more stuff about the holographic universe after watching a horizon on the telly recently.
Cheers

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Great thread, I'm still reading through the OP, and most of the information I've already read. Regardless, I never tired of reading such things; they are the ultimate questions and also some of the most amazing. I also am perplexed at the logic of people who say "There is no god" or there is no intelligence greater/apart from us. That's got to be one of the most arrogant, naive, and ignorant things you can possibly state as if it's a fact. Anybody who says so I immediately regard as close-minded/counterintuitive & short of any enlightenment in such an aspect. You don't have to believe in Christ/Allah/Buddha to come to the conclusion that there may very be, and probably is, some form of higher intelligence. Even so there are a handful of atheist who think otherwise, and basically spit in the face of logic.

S+F

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Great thread, and forgive me for momentarily detracting from the seriousness of it by sharing a light comment that crossed my mind and made me giggle:

Physics, philosophy, cosmology, and existentialism have all done my head in because of the knowledge that I am potentially ripples in a membrane, a hologram, lacking in any real free will, and possibly nonexistent in the first place.

(It's only funny until I really think about it, though lol. Then it becomes... disconcerting.)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Wow! BP Strikes Again with an amazing thread! I always come out a few IQ points higher after reading your stuff Beeps! Awesome job old girl. Your quickly becoming a highlight of the forum!

Anyway.. must go now... Toodle Pip!

IRM

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
BP

There is no spoon! I got it!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

This is an area of expertise that has always escaped me. Physics!

While it is too late to delve into your post 100%, you can bet I'll be reading it more thoroughly tomorrow morning. Figure I might learn a thing, or two...or five hundred.

Threads like yours, with all the research and effort you've put into it, are why I love this site. Thank you for the most excellent effort!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I've barely managed to get the first two threads in the series down, questions answered, and now you wreck my sleep for another few nights. Gee Thanks. Well researched, and presented.

And you've gotten my oldest boy interested in physics as well. And that's a good thing.

Please keep it up. S&F. Again thanks.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?
42, of course

no

it's 4-2-0.

yes i am serious and no i am not making a marijuana reference. The number doesn't stop at 2.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
this is a really interesting thread , all I can add is, that I am of the universe there for I am the universe , maybe i'm being egotistical but I mean me not my human body.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What a very generous person you are to take so much time out of your life to help us learn more.

A big thank you!

I have not digested all of your information yet as I never did very good in high school science, except for grade 10 when I had an amazing teacher, who some how had the ability to teach me and help me get a 80 plus average when all the other years I almost failed. And the next year too after changing grades and teachers.

You have a great gift to teach people how to understand things in a very easy format! So again I would like to say Thank you!

I wish I could add something of signifigance but you will have covered it all so well.
Now i need to absord it.
I look forward to your future teachings.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Heh. There are tests going on at Fermilab which should prove if we are or not.

The only thing I seriously take away from the Holographic Principle theory is that all the information about ourselves is in the surface of the universe, therefore everything about us is preplanned and there is such a thing as fate...

Sccaaaarrrrryyyy!
edit on 11-5-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Reply to post by barkingdogamato

Hey no problem
I'm happy more people are interested in Physics...rather than deter people I want to show them how interesting it is..and pivotal to us.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join