It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 2:35am...I Just Dreamed The World Ended and,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Everyone Died
(I physically died in my sleep and it was SO surreal, I hope it is one that I never have again).

Still Awake:

It started with me coming home after a very exhaustive work day yesterday. I didn't get much sleep the night before (maybe 2 or 3 hours) then had to get ready for work at 4am. My daily commute is 3 hours total due to the distance of my work (1.5 hours each way), add that to an 8 hour work day, to say that once I got home and was literally exhausted....that would be an understatement.

Anyways last thing I remember it was 6:37pm last night and I was on the couch watching some tube. Apparently I fell asleep and the wife just let me sleep as she knew I was beat. The next thing I remember it was 2:12am (30 minutes ago now) and I awoke in a panic where it seemed that initially my heart rate was WAY DOWN (at first) then shot up rapidly as I regained consciousness.

Sleeping...The Dream:

My dream played out like an episode of 24. There were continuous Earthquakes around the world. I was navigating the city (some city I can't recall) on foot going through rubble and looking for survivors. I remember that the Earth would shake with increasing frequency and strength. I remember feeling that there was...or at least it was common knowledge amongst the players in my dream that there was some large planetary body that had entered our solar system, and that it was the cause of what we all were experiencing happening with the Earth.

In between Earthquakes there would be a dead silence at first, then the sound of car alarms and people screaming would come in. The sound of mass destruction happening around me as buildings were crumbling with chunks of buildings falling apart and landing in the street. As I was working with others trying to assist in clearing debris that had people trapped, it seemed that with some people they were literally clueless with what was happening around them, and with others they knew but were asking me "Man this is bad. How do you think this is going to finally play out? Will we make it through it when "IT" passes by or ?!?! Is this the end??!". I didn't seem to have an answer.

Then I remember finding myself in some sort of make shift triage tent/building where mass casualties were being treated to as best they could. I remember somebody commenting that there was no bread left (as in the food was running out) in which to continue to make sandwiches with to continue feeding those people in the triage tent. I then recall walking out of the tent and looking for anything that could help when I came upon some sort of food line out in the middle of the street. I remember being behind the table and there was like a half a loaf of fresh bread and when nobody was looking, I grabbed half of it to take back into the tent, but there was some dude that looked just like the actor Brain Denna'he or however it is spelled....but he grabbed my hand as I reached for the bread and just looked at me shaking his head to mean no, do not take this. I pleaded with him that I needed it to give to those people in the tent. He then looked to the sky....I too looked to the sky and saw these "objects" (I couldn't tell if they were planetary bodies or craft or ??? I just knew that something was up there and it gave off the feeling that it was coming much closer). He just let go of my hand and nodded go ahead we don't have much time left anyways.

It was at that moment he as well as everyone around me just began walking like in a trance out into the middle of the streets, sidewalks, out into the open....dropping anything they were holding....just walking out into the open and looking to the sky. I did the same and remember talking with someone next to me about "I guess this is it huh?" at that moment the Earth began rumbling bad...like ripping apart and everyone just threw their arms back, looked to the sky and their mouths all began opening up (this was playing out like....like someone being abducted by a UFO in a movie or something...like a bright light coming from a craft and taking hold of the person on the ground like in that movie Fire in The Sky: The Travis Walton Story). I then did the same as we saw these very bright lights like a laser beam being shot down to each one of us....like we were all about to transition into PURE ENERGY. As everyone was standing there, heads and arms back with mouths open as far as they could as we all stared at the sky, the light began consuming us....essentially killing us. I was terrified as my body began shutting down. My breathing became slower and slower as it felt like I was being microwaved from the inside out. I remember thinking as that was occurring like "Come on...come quick....this sucks hurry up already..." and then I began feeling life slipping away from me....my mind started going black, and then a sudden and sharp jolt hit me....like the life force switch just got blown and that was it....like any second now I would be no more.

And then.....

I woke up.

Man I woke up terrified. But one thing I remember feeling immediately upon awakening was that my breathing/heart rate seemed LOW as hell!! I remember trying to make myself feel panicked upon waking up so that I could get my heart/breathing back up. It was like as I slipped away in my dream, I was slipping away physically. Talk about then freaking out?!?!

Then a tear formed as I began trying to recall my dream. I did not have the impression that we all were "dying" per se...but remember feeling as if we all knew (ALL meaning everyone in my dream) that we would be transitioning into energy/light bodies once we left our physical bodies. But it was just getting through that moment of death as it seemed that we all had to experience that first before we transitioned. Oh well just wanted to share since it is now 3:30am and I can't go back to sleep....also so see if anyone else might of had a similar dream cause...you never know ya know? Thanks for reading.

Turk

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

whatever this was for you, gave me chills reading it.

eta especially the part about people with their hands lifted up to the sky and mouths open
edit on 10-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I've had some weird dreams too. Especially in the last year or so. Sometimes I think it's just too much ATS or movies, but who knows. A couple seemed especially real, considering one was when I was napping lightly on the sofa and not completely asleep as I could still hear the TV on.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Jesus Christ dude! I'm amazed you didn't wake up and run out of the house screaming! Wow, that is powerful. I don't have nothing to say for once, S & F for you.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Would it related to anything I hypothesize might be happening in my post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As more subconsciously believe the end is nigh, the closer it gets. Oh its nigh, its nigh.

But only because the end is a new beginning. And that's what we all want.

Well how about we get no new beginning. No new slate. We just have to clean up the mess we made if we want to continue. Do good to all people from NOW ON. Do not rip people off. No lieing. No screwing. Dont hold back your words. Its is fear that keeps us quiet that lets the wrongs prevail.

Make a GOD damn stand before the mass consciousness causes an epic destruction

My first baby daughter is due around the same time ELENIN passes closest to earth.

edit on 10-5-2011 by REalBEL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Man, no wonder you had a nightmare. I would wake up in a panic if I was dreaming about Brian Dennehy too.

Was he in full clown regalia?? i.e. To Catch a Killer

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Hey Man,
Thats some scary stuff.
I started havng dreams around this time last year that terrified me. Mainly dreams about tsunamis essentially killing me and everyone else as well as being hunted!

What comes across as the same is the tangible fear and emotions that I felt as I woke up. So real it felt litterally like I was physically in another world

If your having vivid dreams that you can remember, why not keep a notebook by your bed and write down what you can remember as soon as you wake up? I started doing it a while back and found some interesting things!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If nothing else, you are a very good writer. The Earth was shaking and car alarms were going off as a was engulfed by your reccollection.

I too have experienced the Life Drain in a dream. I was thrown from a car, as I lay there dying, I felt exactly what you described minus the microwave part.

Then I woke up.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Interesting dream and reminds me of a passage of scripture where it speaks about the rapture of Christians, a brief time in which many will be translated from this earth to the next, but when this does occur, many people will think it is aliens. Also the earthquakes and stuff are also end-time signs as these, among other activity, increase until the time of the end. But before that time, at least 7 years, there will be an event known as the rapture.

Anyway the verses are.....

1Cr 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.
1Cr 15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed--
1Cr 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.
For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Cr 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
My take on this.

Since you fell asleep on the couch, perhaps in such way your body is not used to (compared to bed sleeping), you might have experienced some breathing deficiency (lying on back can cause your tongue to block breathing). Your subconscious mind might have been unable to move your body in such way to open up the breathing channel, so it throws random (or not so random) stuff at you that will cause this dramatic dream.

The harder it is for your subconscious to wake you up, the more dramatic the dream will be, as will the physical state of your body just after you wake up.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have been having some crazy dreams as of late myself. I have never ever had any kind of foreshadowing, prophesy, fortune telling type dreams, so I know there is "nothing" to these ones either. But man, are they ever SO real, SO vivid. Not all of them are end of the world dreams, but they are about a, I guess, different world. Something has obviously happened/changed and there were very few people around. Some of the dreams are just me going about my daily life...but the streets are empty, very silent and still.

I have never had such vivid and crazy dreams in my life...not only that, but I usually don't remember my dreams and these ones are all still in my mind when I wake up. Dreams are crazy things

Michelle

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
That is heavy... i Can't help but feel a sense of familiarity towards this dream of yours :S ?? .....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Thx Turk for sharing this & glad you are yet ok. Bible talks about visions & dreams in the end days (Book of Revelation).
I had a dream(nightmare) a few months back that was not far from what you experienced, where a bunch of friends were outside & the sky turned & we all headed toward this hill/mountain looking off in the horizon, & we all, "knew," that the world was coming to an end.. It wasn't as detailed as your dream & I don't remember, "dying," as I woke up, but was obvious to us it was end of world as we knew it.. Similar though it was the sky that turned & everyone focused on that. Interesting..
Reminds me too of the, "War of The Worlds," & other 2012 type of movies that are out..

I went to confession Saturday as I felt The Lord urging me to do so.. not that I personally believe, "that," wil save me, but as a Catholic, wanted to cover all my bases (considering all the talk of May being significant /major disasters etc)..

Another, "sign," for me is that about 7 yrs ago I had a vision of where I would be & who I would be with (in the end/when Jesus' Appears).. a good friend, someone I have known for quite some time from church and he & I were together, holding each other as The Lord Appeared in the sky. We are not dating but good friends; I told him last night for the first time my, "vision," & I think it sort of took him back (he's not really seeing fully yet what is happening in the world)...
That is really weird to me that he & I are closer friends right now & what I saw (7 yrs ago)/ we continue to run into each other over the years & have very similar life circumstances & same faith/ sort of a dejavu thing & then the end, THE LIGHT OF CHRIST & transformation..

I find your description of The Light & Energy really fascinating & it fits my vision of, "how," a rapture would be...
Great story. thx for sharing..

edit on 10-5-2011 by 0731JLVR because: Edit

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I've recently had an end of days dream as well, and it's odd since I rarely ever dream, and when I do, I can only remember them for a few minutes. Except my dream wasn't as wild as yours as I woke up before I died. I don't remember much, but here is what I do remember.

I was in some kind of multi-level building, and instead of grass outside, it was all sand, like it was in the middle of a desert. It was night time, and I guess while we were all inside, we heard some kind of large rumbling noise. So we all ran outside to check it out. What I saw was so shocking that I didn't even react, and neither did anyone else. Giant Egyptian statues were rising up out of the sand, right in front of the building.

Now these thing were big, I would say that each one was about the size of the Washington Monument, and there were hundreds of them. All of them were walking towards the multi-level building, and I remember seeing them knocking stuff down as they were walking towards it. Right when that was happening, we all walked, not ran, back inside and just sat around in a circle talking like nothing was going on around us. Now the walls of the building got knocked away and stuff was falling down everywhere and I remember climbing up 1 story and onto a table, I looked outside and incoming was one of those statues That's right when I woke up

Now this is a pretty weird dream, but what made me decide to share it was that I couldn't connect how I would of came up with this. I haven't watched any Egyptian themed movies/tv shows, read anything related to Egypt, nothing. This dream actually got me into the mood to watch some kind of adventure/exploration movie that involved Egypt and temples. Sadly, there are not many movies to pick from like that. I ended up just watching "The Mummy" since it was kind of along the lines of my dream.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

A good point well made by chrismir.
I.M.O. things you hear,see,read and experience over a period of time are held in your subconcious to be later played out in dreams. It is not suprising to me, the dream you had, considering the bombardment we have had in the media concerning the end of the world predictions, Elenin, earthquake activity etc. I believe you should just accept it as a nightmare and don't loose anymore sleep over it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yeah I think everyone including myself are getting spaced out weird dreams this year and unless you are balanced within yourself you will, "Flip out" literally as my old Girlfriend di unfortunately! If she only understood it was only a Galactic change and not change within her self ...lol

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Great post Turk, S & F. Light bodies, that's where I want to be anyway, how bout you?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

' I remember somebody commenting that there was no bread left '

At the time these things begin to happen may be to late for many...

John 6:35

(American Standard Version)Jesus said unto them. I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall not hunger, and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

(Bible in Basic English)And this was the answer of Jesus: I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never be in need of food, and he who has faith in me will never be in need of drink.

(King James Bible) And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is pretty much what I saw in dreams, minus the people and doom. Just myself being taken with others in a kind of higher dimensional body. One time, I even was picked up and taken while looking behind us, the world was exploding with thousands of impacts and light flashed,.

One night, I was told to look at a big book and it said I would be returning to my real body soon. I have experienced this in other forms and in the end there are not many people left walking the earth when some return. I was also told there would be a great separation of loved ones, new unions and later many would meet again, kind of a joyful experience. By the way, being in the other body was a good thing.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Wow. This reminded me of a dream I had a while back and decided to post a reply. I wanted to refresh my memory, so I looked back at my dream journal and it was 1 year ago exactly! May 11th 2010 is the date I wrote. I always date my entries with the morning that I am writing it. Synchronicity always excites me!

Anyway, I am going to just write a brief account of my dream. Something in my house was burning, we couldn't fix it and it kept filling the house with smoke. I suggested to my husband that we go outside, then the dream switched to outside, us in a bed in the middle of the road with a streetlight right near us and people walking around a little. I said let's move the bed so we can see the sky better. Dream flashed to us snuggled up together, but both on our backs looking up at the sky. I saw shapes and points of light crossing the sky. They were a pale orange. I don't remember all the symbols except 2, the infinity symbol and a face with smoke or mist streaming behind it like a comet tail. I was hiding under the cover with just my eyes peeking out. I didn't want “them” to know I was watching them cross the sky.

This next part I will type exactly as it is in my journal. “Then- me and (husband's name) felt our bodies shaking like something was “in” us making us shake. We screamed and held each other – even though it felt like something tried to pull us apart- we clutched as tight as we could , we were facing each other and it was horrifying to see (husband's name)'s face- he was screaming in terror and what looked like pain. I felt the buzzing/shaking feeling- It eased up a tiny bit, but then I saw a black mist come into my peripheral vision and we screamed more and I woke up.”

I woke up knowing that something was happening or was going to happen and that the only way we would get through it is if we had each other. Not only that, we had to be of one mind and spirit or else it would tear us apart. The other thing I want to mention is that your description of how the buzzing/vibration/shaking/burning felt was how it was for me too. Microwaving sounds like a perfect comparison. Not that I've been microwaved before, but I mean the concept of it.

top topics

join