It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO world depopulation: George Noory again proves self to be idiot.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Lets start the depopulation program by eliminating believers of any and all religions.

Not like they would be missed.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I agree completely with what you said, localities is where the future of politics lies. green party are totally on this.~:~~)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
OP

you speak from fear of growth, you say we cant handle it, you sound like someone who is whining from fear of growth, you sound like you support stagnation,

You equate responsible reproduction with stagnation? That's utterly bizarre. Even if a society is innovating in the fields of art, science, medicine and technology, you would view that society as stagnant simply because its size is remaining constant? Utterly bizarre.

we should never support depopulation if this earth runs out of space or ecosystem for us then we need to move on to other planets, theres and endless amount of space for us out there,

So you're perfectly OK with us destroying our planet and the vast wealth of plant and animal species living on it, and your solution to the fact that a destroyed Earth would not be able to support human life is a science fiction scenario in which we relocate billions of people to some other dead world and use more science fiction "terraforming" to make that dead world able to support life.

That's a lovely fantasy you have there, but it is not a valid basis for any kind of population or environmental policy.

if our economy is to much for the earth in some way, FIX THAT, dont just kill more people or limit births, thats dumb,

If you think I at any point advocated killing people, you need to learn how to read for comprehension. It's the wildly irresponsible, unchecked growth you're advocating that will condemn billions of people to die horrible deaths.

you can fit everyone on earth into the state of rhode island, over population is BULLSH

With that statement, you are proving that, like George Noory, you completely Do. Not. Get. It. As I stated in my OP, physical space was never the issue, and nobody has ever claimed otherwise. The issue is the amount of farm land, livestock, natural resources, fresh water, energy, and pollution that is necessitated by human beings. We have plenty of physical room for extra people; it's all those other things that society, and our planet, can not afford.

edit - BTW all your points you so vehemently profess, have been discussed to the death in countless other threads, rather then continue your ignorant beliefs why not go read those threads and try to debunk them, oh i know why, cause youll fail, there is a very good case made for this earth being easily capable of supporting 50 times our population in those other threads, is that why you only start your own thread? cant handle the truths contained in the others?
its very easy, use ats search and type in 'over population' you will see the other threads

edit on 5/10/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

a) Somebody with grammar and spelling as poor as yours has no business calling me ignorant.

b) So, instead of providing links that back up your ridiculous argument, you're basically telling me to do an ATS search until I find them for you? Sorry pal, that's not how an Internet debate works. Providing links to bolster your argument is your job, not mine.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by flightsuit
The problem is that for every increase in population, you must have a corresponding increase in farms to grow crops and forests chopped down to make grazing lands for cattle, two things which are horribly injurious to our ecosystem, and which you can only do so much of. Furthermore, it takes a whole lot of fresh, clean drinking water to keep all those billions of new people alive.

Do you have any evidence for anything int he above quote? The assumption you are making is that we have plenty of land but not enough farm land but of course most of the land in and around the Equator would work for farm land. The problem isn't that we do not have enough it is that it is not profitable under the current economic system.

And thank God for that, because the land around the equator is mostly something we call the Amazon Rain Forest. Perhaps you're perfectly OK with even more of the sacred rain forest being permanently destroyed in order to accommodate the needs of the world's selfish, irresponsible breeders, but I'm not.

I haven't seen any evidence that we are lacking in fresh water either, the water is there but again costly to purify. These are not human-problems that are economic-problems. Restricting a persons' right to reproduce or doing "soft-kills" to reduce population is evil no matter how abusive you are to the topic. 'Nuff said.

"Soft kills?" What are these "soft kills you speak of, and why do you wrongly believe I've advocated them?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour
So instead of refining our techniques and technology to yield more while using less, we should just kill people?

Hmmm. A lot of people in this thread seem to be under the mistaken assumption that I've advocated killing people.

Do you understand that if a couple practices birth control, and therefore does not conceive a child, that does not mean a child has been killed?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by westrock2000

I dont think being career minded is a guarantee for population control, yuppies = population control, sorry it doesnt add up, you need to consider new markets like india the middle east (turkey which historically was always a power of stabalisation in the area) and obviously the far east's ever expanding markets and industries which all cause wicked earth changes and population growth. We did it and its only fair that they do it, expand and westernise, increase the middle class push up the rich, drag up the bottom, its the capitalist way and its evolution according to darwin.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Lagrimas because: type o
sarcasm noted
edit on 10-5-2011 by Lagrimas because: edit to add sarcasm

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

hey dude george doesnt take criticism to heart as long as he knows he's an idiot thats all that matters lol an p.s
jim marrs is like a broken record prove me wrong dude

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I agree with the OP. Depopulation conspiracy theory is one of the more absurd ones, our numbers continue to rise, and there is no sign of any population control measures being taken except China (and formerly Iran), which is one of the countries least controlled by the TPTB, IMHO.
If there is a conspiracy, it is the opposite one, elites and the media ignoring the problem. Just try to say in any western media controlled by the elites that there should be population control program, they will imidiately call you a nazi or something. Because they are not afraid of the numbers at all. More numbers, more people to manipulate, more expendable human slaves for their profit machine, more social problems they use to justify their agenda.
They are afraid of educated and wealthy population.

edit on 9/8/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join