It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP used to get us out of a depression ????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah, point taken, but there is NO Insurance money to back it up.
Every "Enviromental Disaster" has some level of Insurance. So it is NEGATIVE to the insurance industry
every time such an occurrence takes place. In such instances that they do not have the capital to reimburse
their clients, they have to borrow at interest. Even if it is from a Central Bank or Taxpayers.
For instance, AIG(at least the above board aspects) are hurting due to the Fukushima Crisis.
The ones who win in this Poker game of Hell are the Speculators who shorted before "The Incident."
Even then, their gain is rippled into the "Loss" of general society. Eventually this comes around to everyone.
In other words, "Natural Disasters" of this magnitude, will not only cost us all eventually, but our children as well.
In the case of Fukushima, it will cost our grandchildren(if we our ever so lucky to have any)also.
True Leadership and Intelligence are fully aware that this is the case. S a v v y ?
Regional Economies might witness a gain from such tragedy, but history clearly shows that it is temporary.
We are all on this Big Blue Boat together. Like it or not, it is just a matter for how much time.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
i had the exact same thought earlier

nice work!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
I beleive comparing the motivations for "use" in various cases is a perfectly reasonable matter to discuss under the topic heading.
But idf you are goign to get all sniffy about it then I'll plump for:
No.
Because HAARP doesn't modify weather or cause earthquakes.

well whether or not HAARP can be used for
weather modification is still up for debate.

Not really - weather modification is a given - it's been happening for decades, mostly completely publicly.

My thread was based on the assumption that it
could be. This is why I chose skunk works for
this thread instead of chemtrails.

Oh I understand it being in skunk as a total hypothetical - you did say so right off

edit on 10-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

lol ya funny how those 'acts' of nature worked out so well

Did you know after they moved into Haiti the Americans set up a base one they had asked for before but got turned down on? furthermore after they took over the 'aid' mission they were turning away non military planes at the airport for their gear. yep some activist had to take them to court so he could get aid and supplies to the Haitians.

Happy to give ya another FnS and a bump.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
An interesting thing about the haarp website,visit it and goto the learn link and notice how the radio frequency safety category has no links...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Here is the deal. I don't understand why a country would consciously cause havoc to its own property and citizens.

That said what if it is the major PTB and we have been at war with each other by manipulating the enemies weather? Weather is cyclic globally.

Since the winds travel around the world constantly what would prevent Russia,China or another power from doing this

. We are having drought in some parts of the country with wild fires burning though of acres of land and tornadoes consistent rain storms in some which causes extreme flooding.

Could some other super power actually be causing this by manipulating the weather?

All our weather comes from th pacific and then crosses the continent and then eventually goes into Europe and does it again. the southern hemisphere is just the opposite.

Maybe the PTB just started fighting wars a different way.

I believe the built of our military and the trillion dollars being spent on machines and such is just to keep our individual economies going and keep us receiving a paycheck.

With all the people employed by the Federal government directly ,the contractors working for the Feds and the millions of people and thousands of company's building equipment through government contracts,there is a very few individuals that are not being supported by the government.

WE indivually have 11 super carriers and when the G.R.Ford is completed we will have 12 total. WHY do we need more than the rest of the worlds nations fleet of them combined? To keep a fake economy going.

How is the Russia Federation capable of surviving without a very large army. Why do we continually need to build more advanced fighter jets when it has been proven they are beyond the average pilots physical limits. It is just to keep the economy going.

I think I was went off on a tangent,sorry about that.

I need to tell those who actually read my posts this .

The Haarp facility in Alaska is just what their web site says it is.

It is not a super secret facility capable of manipulating the weather causing earthquakes etc. Yes it is funded by the military so everyone think it has some nefarious mission. It is not,because the real one is hidden in a valley east of Poker Flats,Alaska!

Read this and check out his site.

The REAL HAARP facility

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hederahelix
Same reasoning behind war... so this idea is nothing new... just expanded.

basically correct.
just a different means to an end.
a fixed outcome without foreign
boots on the ground.
Expansion indeed

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal

Yeah, point taken, but there is NO Insurance money to back it up.
Every "Enviromental Disaster" has some level of Insurance. So it is NEGATIVE to the insurance industry
every time such an occurrence takes place. In such instances that they do not have the capital to reimburse
their clients, they have to borrow at interest.

this is where it helps TPTB the most.
As the IMF and World Bank eventually
gets hold of the debt and charges their
interest. The system perpetuates
itself. The insurance companies may
temporarily be in the red, but with time
they eventually go back to black again
when new policies are taken out.
So they make their money back
in the long run.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamJustanAmerican
It is not a super secret facility capable of manipulating the weather causing earthquakes etc. Yes it is funded by the military so everyone think it has some nefarious mission. It is not,because the real one is hidden in a valley east of Poker Flats,Alaska!

I really didn't want to get into the military
implications of HAARP. But since it has been
addressed already by multiple users:
a question for ya.

When has the military EVER been involved with
a project that could not eventually be used
as a weapon ???

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

1 simple answer, NO.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

The internet.

GPS.

Digital photography.

Sorry, hope it wasn't a rhetorical question...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join