It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Claims It Has Evidence bin Laden Died Of Illness “Long Ago”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
For those folks who claim that they are "awake" because they listen to Alex Jones, David Icke, or Jesse Ventura, I have a news flash for you.

You're not awake. You've simply joined another flock. You've replaced the sheepdog of mainstream media with the sheepdog of Info Wars etc.

Until you are able to look through the news reports independently and find the real conspiracies, not just the ones that Alex Jones etc tells you about, you're just part of another flock.

Well said friend, well said.
I find it weird that so many people have blind faith in these people just because they tell a different story then the MSN.
Sure they challenge you to think different and to question your goverment, but who will challenge them?
I'm glad they are around but I don't believe everything they say.

Thanks,
OnlyLove

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

I appreciate your sentiments, however I do not accept other statements implicitly. I seeks nicks in the armour of the story and then pursue it. Whatever the truth it will eventually be revealed. That being said, there's a lot more truth being said by those like Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura and David Icke than you can find on the controlled and operated MSM. You have to do your own research and make your own decisions on what to believe.
The Big Picture youtu.be... is a good place to start.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I should pay more attention? I'm not the one just reading headlines.
So if Hilary Clinton says the OBL raid was just a pretext for a full scale invasion into Pakistan, you would come in and change the story to "Barack Obama says..."??

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Reply to post by babybunnies

No thank you, I prefer ATS over the MSM any day. Silly little troll.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Iran plays to the delusions of the religious zealots and conspiracy theorists constantly. Get a grip.

Btw, the Mahdi is coming to destroy the west so they can raise their flag over your house, too. Lol

Oh, and Iran built the first human flying saucer....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Ahmadinijad is a conspiracy theorist, plain and simple. He will claim ANYTHING if he thinks it will collapse the US Government.

If they have the evidence, why doesn't he present it to the world?

Be careful who you write off as a conspiracy theorist. Remember, often in life, reality turns out to be stranger than fiction. This website and other have taught me that many of the "psychotic" leaders around the world may actually be more honest and believable than our own government. At least that is what I'm coming to believe.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Another thread just like this one here if you want to read the comments there too www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

You linked to this thread.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

@ me...er....it was a time slip?

edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Ahmadinijad is a conspiracy theorist, plain and simple. He will claim ANYTHING if he thinks it will collapse the US Government.

If they have the evidence, why doesn't he present it to the world?

if he did the sceptic's would'nt believe it anyway.

sorry i had to say that, it is what most people were saying about releasing the OBL death photo/pictures, the conspiracy theorist's would'nt believe it anyway.

edit to add, or maybe they are worried about releasing it because it may stir up trouble and it would become a national security issue.
edit on 9-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join