It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think that the Racists have hijacked the Right...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
The behavior of the Right in spite of the facts leads me to believe that these individuals are just making up excuses to hate the man without looking politically incorrect and despising him for the color of his skin.

reply to post by JaxonRoberts

So it's not because you are an Obama supporter and you are simply doing what the other DNC operatives are doing; playing the Race Card?

Why not argue the issues and leave the Race Baiting and the Race Card out of this? It's the right and honest thing to do.

Does it not trouble you that you are so controlled, that you are willing to stoop to this? Anyone participating in the hate speech and divisiveness is just as guilty as the leadership in DC. It's all a ruse to avoid the real issues.

Divide and Conquer has been the tactic of choice for the corrupt all throughout history.

Even if I supported Obama, I would still say you are wrong. I belong to what is now the largest group; the Independents who now outnumber the Party Sheep.

You forgot to scare the Old People and Children by the way. Your forgetting to use all your Talking Points.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pagan_night

I have a question for you. What would you call the Black people that are against President Obama's policy?

uncle toms the left has a label for every occasion.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pagan_night

I have a question for you. What would you call the Black people that are against President Obama's policy?

They would most likely call them the " N " word and oust them from normal conversation.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Left/Right. Black/White.

How is it that this is the sum of any sound philosophy or political system?

How can one honestly rail against one side of a false dichotomy and ignore the faults of the other?

How one is able to put faith in either party is far beyond my understanding. Maybe I'm slow, but I just don't see why folks are still bothering to argue any of this. What is the objective?

When will it sink in?
There is only one "party".
They don't care.
There is no vote.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Sad but True. That is usually the substance in any argument coming from a liberal.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Ancient Champion

Like who?

Care to name some examples?

Are you serious? Are you trying to say that criminals don't make fake BC?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

There are certainly racist people who do not support Obama.

However, go back and read the OP's first post.

I know what he said and what he basically said was if you question the Presidents birthplace then your a racist. Your the one who needs to go back and read it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion

Like who?

Care to name some examples?

Are you serious? Are you trying to say that criminals don't make fake BC?

Are you trying to say that Obama's birth certificate is fake? I think it's getting a bit repetitive that people think he faked the birth certificate and isn't a natural-born citizen...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This thread is one of the reasons racism lives on, but let me be clear I am not saying the OP or anyone involved in this thread are racists or even judgemental on ideas that could unmask racism.

This is a useless topic that's only fullfillment will be for racists to continue to fuel their hate in darkness because no matter how much progress is made, it will never be enough for some in the black community.

It's okay for blacks to question and make fun of whites cause they are white, but if whites do it, it is considered racist. And most of the young blacks that make these assumptions have never known racism. It's like a fashion trend in the black community. Although It doesn't bother me cause I have alot of friends of all cultures, it does the ones that are raised in blinded households and communites.

Thats not equal my friends no way to use philosophy around it. We need to turn the word racism into uniracism, cause at the end of the day the majority of this world does not care of the color of skin, we all suffer the same from people of all colors in the name of money and power IMO.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Not trying to politically troll here. Just providing an alternative opinion to the OP about the right being racist.

I personally feel the left is by far more racist. It appears subtle at first, but upon inspection, it is disgustingly blatant and racist.

1). 'You only hate Obama because he's black.' Hm. This tells me the ONLY thing people who use that accusation can see about Obama is his skin color. They cannot see his accomplishments or failures. They cannot see his policies. All they see is their one dimensional view of his skin color. They feel any opposition about the man must be based on his skin color because that is all their racially inclined minds can see.

2). The way they treat minority Americans. It reeks of the left saying 'You are too stupid, ignorant, uneducated, and incapable of ever doing anything for yourself. You will never succeed because we need you in these ghettos, we need you subjugated to keep you voting for us.' You need the handicap advantages we give you because you are too stupid to get out of the quagmire yourself.

3). The way they treat Caucasian Americans. 'You evil, disgusting, greedy, racist, people.' You need to be taken from to give to the disadvantaged. You white people are all alike so you must pay for the crimes of historical white people.' Have fun trying to get a crime against you labeled a hate crime because we all know there is no such thing as racism against whites. No, we will not prosecute those guilty of intimidating white voters.

If I had to actually analyze the levels of racism between right and left, I would have to say the left practically holds the patent on it. They divide everyone by race. 90% of the times I see race being at the forefront of an issue, I see it coming from the left.

edit on 5/9/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

HAH... best post on this thread
QFT!

Im the more of a minority than blacks here in the US. Ive felt more pressure and racism personally from the left, Liberal do-gooders, and democratic know-it-alls than any right wingnut and Im NOT young
Ive felt it in school, college and the workplace. I dont want to be put down OR uplifted/excused for my race.. I just want to be a US American judged by my own actions and accomplishments. It is honestly usually the left that loves to make these odd divisions Ive personally found, even under the guise of doing "good". I hear this argument from the left concerning racism constantly, yet it was okay to bash Bush, republicans, their kids, wives, religion, etc etc etc. I dont like like hypocrites, and the left is pretty hypocritical due this waving the race card around when anyone dares to say they simply dont like Obama or this administrations actions. In my opinion I feel that the left has set race relations back quite a bit by their actions concerning this president and centering on race and not job performance.

As far as Obama.. I refuse to label myself as I dont hold 100% to any ideology and and Im not a cliquish line tower. I couldnt stand Bush( and GASP.. I also didnt/dont worship Reagan) and I feel Obama is a failure as a president. I suppose since Im not white or black you can pretend Im racist toward both of those races, although Obama isnt the "First Black President". Racists forget his white half that raised him and ride that wave of blackness solely due to the color of skin. Personally, I dont care about a presidents skin color.. and I doubt we will ever see a president of my "race" in my lifetime. Id prefer and I DEMAND a president that doesnt run the country into the ground, as the last few have seemed to make a point of doing. I dont care what his BC says or who his step daddy was... or what his name is.. he is a failure and has lived up to none of this amazing transparency, hope and change promised. If this makes me a racist or you call me a racist due to my feelings on it.. I will invariably see you as yourself having racist tendencies.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Yes I agree, he went slap off. I have seen racism first hand myself. I was a starting running back for my football team in HS. It was a mostly black team only 2 whites guys me one, the staff was all black.

I stayed there when everyone left doing my workout and I heard the coaches discussing and laughing about something so of course I snuck up to see what they were saying. It's like i was meant to stay there to hear it.

They were talking about benching me because the other black coaches were laughing at them cause I was a white running back and they were getting poked at at gatherings.

I never said nothing, but the final game of the season we were 10-0 in the playoffs, I was suddenly benched for '' play choice reasons '' lol, we lost our only game, I told a few of my other friends about it and they were black, and all 3 of us quit the team after, though one went back cause he had a future ahead of him. Looking back I think I should have said something, i regret it. Didn't want to be called a racist.

I think racism is put on the backs of white culture too much, it needs to be explored in all races, so no one has to deal with what I felt as a youngster.

Bottom line it works both ways and I refuse to have to answer for things I have never done.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by glome
reply to post by Oldnslo

ah yes, before that incident there was no racism in America. You wily Obama, you and your race card.

I was just pointing out that the gentleman from Chicago pulled the race card at his FIRST OPPORTUNITY as President, yet he led everyone to believe he would be the exact opposite.

We do get it!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join