It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian pictures

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by moogins

So many news pictures are air brushed nowafays it is nearly impossible to get a clean pic of the "glitteratti" I would not be inclined to accept any of those as proof unless I had the person in front of me for my personal once over!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by Mactire
Alright. Like 60% of these pics are people gritting their teeth. The Barbara Bush one is just some old lady skin darkening, the rest are weird eyes which could be fake, or could be the camera playing tricks on you.

The statues are neat. Wouldn't mind a set of those flanking me bathroom door, but....

...lizards wearing straw hats might have been more intriguing. Sorry.

Barbara Bush...?

Hm... Sometimes I wonder what kind of people run around in ATS and what kind of perception of the world or even simple knowledge of their world do they have... now I get to have at least one answer about one person.

Barbara Bush... ok... this actually proves 4 things.

1. You have no idea whos barbara bush. (which is somewhat serious because shes the wife of one of your most famous presidents.)
2. You dont know whos the woman in the picture ( Which says that you have no idea whos one of the most politically controversial figure in recent history)
3. You talk just for the sake of saying something without actually knowing what your talking about (which happens a lot on ATS)
4. NOBODY corrected you (which is VERY SERIOUS... this means that there are lots of ppl like you, who have no idea what they're talking about - and they gave you a STAR...

Barbara Bush... nice...

I am not on board with the OP, however, this reverence for Barbara is astounding! Do you not know the story of Pauline Pierce? The Story of Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons (JPL/NASA), Nellie O'Hara, and Pauline Pierce can certainly make the mind wonder!

I wouldn't doubt it if LAM does not reside in the White House!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by moogins

Originally posted by Mactire

Originally posted by moogins
reply to post by Mactire

So what mythology does the reptilian statues represent? I would love to know, you seem an expert on the subject, please share your knowledge on these statues.

Thanks.

You're joking right? Reptiles, especially snakes/serpents are one of the most well known mythological and theological themes in the world, and for nearly every culture. They are only second to dragons (reptile-like mythological creatures), which are prominent in all of our world's founding cultures.

SO, who made the statues? What do they represent and when?

You obviously now more than me, please enlighten me. Thanks.

LOL Moogins, I think you are missing the point. The point is not how much Mactire knows about the statues, but the FACT that they are mythical creatures. They don't exist. The reptile battle statue you posted is also likely a mythical creature. I have a gnome in my garden, I know the gnome in question wasn't patrolling my garden in real life once upon a time. If you like, I can give you a full history of the Gnome and I can take a picture if required. He is as real as the statue in your picture and Mactire's collection of mythical creature statue pics... Get REAL!
edit on 30-5-2011 by fiftyfifty because: added missed text and corrected grammar!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Silly people, don't you know that everyone and everything in the world is a reptilian!?!

No, no they aren't. What you have here are pictures of ordinary people.... with funny looks on their face, or optical illusions, but naturally, we must conclude that they are reptilians....?

No, that first picture is of Terry Chaivo. Remember her? She was the brain dead woman that had one side of her family wanting to keep her on life support and the other wanting to pull the plug.... She is not a reptilian... She was sick, and weak and skinny...

Have some common sense, will you?

I swear, it is getting crazy... Common sense is starting to look more and more like a super power.

*My common sense is tingling!*

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join