It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Isn't there a thread about some virus being found in mud found in ice? I think is was found in Antarticia and had something to do with TB.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

I do know that there are scientist who ascribe to the "interstellar seed" theory of life on Earth, in which they theorize that some comets may have deposited the building blocks of life on Earth by crashing into us.

www.sciencedaily.com...

With the exception of a few right-handed amino acid-based bacteria, left-handed "L-amino acids" dominate on earth. The Columbia University chemistry professor said that amino acids delivered to Earth by meteorite bombardments left us with those left-handed protein units.

"These meteorites were bringing in what I call the 'seeds of chirality,'" stated Breslow. "If you have a universe that was just the mirror image of the one we know about, then in fact, presumably it would have right-handed amino acids. That's why I'm only half kidding when I say there is a guy on the other side of the universe with his heart on the right hand side."

So, although the theory presented by our mysterious stranger is odd, it is in theory plausible to some degree.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I followed the original thread through its deleting. Don't know if this was strange or not, but ATS was acting up on my end too at just the time when the thread asking why the original thread was deleted was going on. I was getting 503 service unavailable responses and when i tried to msg one of the posters who was supposedly in contact with the original OP I got the same 503 service unavailable error. Now ATS is being extremely laggy and slow for me.

Well i quess if this is going world wide the NSA super computor is about to go up in smoke LOL

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
When I saw this thread earlier I was thinking it was kind of crazy. Well, crazy in a good way - if it is a hoax like someone said earlier, at least we had fun for a bit deciphering. Which, on my own note - congratulations to ATS for the awesome job on that message! If it's real, I can't think of anything else to say other than "well, I'll be damned." Also, I'm 'O-' blood type sooo "siyanara" also comes to mind. I wonder what it could be IF, of course, this is for real? Hmmm...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

That's an interesting theory regarding the plague. If you mean the black plague I read somewhere (will look for it) that the gentrified and the wealthy were largely spared - not because of their worthiness or cleanliness but because they owned horses and I forget the connection but I remember there being a sound reason that being around horses protected you somehow. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? This is such an interesting thread and has been an interesting day in regard to all this. If this one ends up deleted or closed...there is really something wrong with this place.

edit on 7-5-2011 by ChrisCrikey because: edited to add "or closed" in final sentence.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

The "aha" moment came when i learned that the
fleas which carry the bubonic plague bacteria avoid
horses. That type of flea loves rats, and will bite
dogs and humans in the absence of a nice rat, but
they avoid horses like... well, they avoid horses like
the plague.

Source

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm glad everyone here is staying on top of it like I am.

I was looking into blood types and I found that there is a conspiracy about the "Rh negative" blood types connected with the Sumerian Gods, someone has stated this already. However, I read that 95% of Chinese have this "Rh" blood work earlier when the original Introduction thread appeared and was decoded.

Lately, like, within the past 2 weeks, I've been drawn to mysterious knowledge. I learned that Chinese have connection with the Ancient Mesopotamia and I mean a DNA connection and that they derive from africans. It maybe another conspiracy to some, but the relation of history is eerie to me especially the similarity in language that I found between cuneiform and manding for confirmation.

Take a look at these videos if you have time. The guy sounds uneducated, but I assure you he is spot on with his info, I urge you to confirm for yourself as well.

The Ancient Connection Between the Chinese and Africans

Confirmed DNA Connection

Are you starting to get where this is going and what I'm thinking?

Then if you google "Rh negative mystery" a bunch of stuff comes up on this mysterious connection, it goes into reptillians, a subject I'm not too fond of, but some think thats what the Sumerian gods are. i'm not gonna say they weren't lol.

I'm still piecing things together but this entire situation keeps getting stranger and even more real than it use to be years ago.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Mizzijr because: Literary mistake.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm certain that less than 2% of China is Rh negative. I'd bet my next paycheck.

I have learned something new tonight. The horse theory concerning The Black Plague is interesting! Thanks!

Eta that I've also been pushed toward ancient knowledge lately. It's interesting that I initially ignore the coded thread only to come back to it, read it, and register. To see all the drama with this is interesting to me.
edit on 7-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent
The 170.20 MHZ is for the Federal Disaster Network,can anyone just listen in on that?unsure as im from the uk.

Regards to all

Yeah I wondered that when I posted it on the previously deleted thread just before the mod closed it. All seems way too strange a mystery.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Oh, thank you, thank you. I must get a horse and will put that on my shopping list. I don't particularly like horses but I like aliens and plagues less.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Did a little search on what C X could mean (this was before someone posted Amalgam Norad's definition). In my search I came across two possibilties that fit the contents of the coded message on Wiki both under Science and Medicine in the search results. The both are medical shorthand, the first is Cell Culture and second is Complication.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
reply to post by getreadyalready

Oh, thank you, thank you. I must get a horse and will put that on my shopping list. I don't particularly like horses but I like aliens and plagues less.

This issue with the Black Plague is this is where the Delta-32 mutation came about. This is the reason some people seem to be immune to HIV. My personal opinion is Rh negative *could* have been introduced via a similar mechanism. I suspect most with the Delta 32 mutation are also Rh negative.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Here is the last bit of info I have from the old thread,

>To be more precise, you need to monitor 170.20 MHZ and I prefer to use the word
>extra-terrestrial, if the government ever disclosed this information to the
>public there would be anarchy world wide, but it's in everyones best interest
>that they know what's going on.
>
>Extra-Terrestrial is the best guess they have but are not 100% certain, this is
>not directly related to C/2010 X1
>
>Amalgam NORAD

>You need to be in the US and have radio equipment, you should ask on a forum if anyone has the >capability to do this because when everything starts happening, this is where you will hear about it first.

>The last time C/2010 X1 passed earth was around 10,000-11,000 BC when a lot species on earth became >extinct, A virus came with it and will do again, humans with A-, B-, O-, AB- are especially effected, this has >been proven in research labs, around 40% die.

And thats all I have. Hopefully, if anyone has anything I missed, they will post it.

Bear in mind again, this isnt my theory, I dont really know any more than you guys do aside from what I posted, and I am not making any claim one way or another about its truth or falsehood. Im just reporting. It was an unusual and interesting theory, I personally had never heard it before, and I thought it was worth discussing.

If I hear anything more, I will let you know.

10000 to 11000 BC was the time of the mini ice age thaw and incorporates the "Biblical Flood" The Great Flood it was no Virus that caused the extinction event.
As far as I remember I'm O-.....
Just a out there thought......Ascension?

edit on 7-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Irrational idiocies shown to be a farce?!

ET coming to save the day?

Bring it on, already!

But in all honestly, I think this is a not so good hoax, and the fact that it's got so much attention is rather disappointing.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It's a pretty old trick what the new member in the introduction thread did.

He made the members work for the information by putting it in a code they had to decipher first.

When people come by intelligence too easily, they tend to dismiss it as too easily obtained.

When they actually have to work to come by it, work say for instance by cracking a code that wasn't very hard, but required some effort, now they feel like they have discovered something on their own.

In this case what is most likely a practical joke by someone seeking attention.

It took only minutes for sharp ATS members to crack the code, but long enough to put some effort in, but not long enough to have been the security precaution the person was claiming that they put it into code for.

Bottom line is doom and gloom prophecies and predictions are the base constructs of the world's main religions and militant tyranies where society itself feels helpless to change a state that they know is fundamentally wrong in its laws and methods.

So people are first trained through religion to not just believe in apocalyptic scenarios, but to look forward to them, and even feel its a just end for living the kind of life that militant tyranies based on war, fear, theft and denigrating life task them to lead.

Proto says practical joke.

Oldest trick in the book to get someone to swallow false intelligence, make them work for it, but not so hard that they can't arrive at it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Here is the last bit of info I have from the old thread,

>To be more precise, you need to monitor 170.20 MHZ and I prefer to use the word
>extra-terrestrial, if the government ever disclosed this information to the
>public there would be anarchy world wide, but it's in everyones best interest
>that they know what's going on.
>
>Extra-Terrestrial is the best guess they have but are not 100% certain, this is
>not directly related to C/2010 X1
>
>Amalgam NORAD

>You need to be in the US and have radio equipment, you should ask on a forum if anyone has the >capability to do this because when everything starts happening, this is where you will hear about it first.

>The last time C/2010 X1 passed earth was around 10,000-11,000 BC when a lot species on earth became >extinct, A virus came with it and will do again, humans with A-, B-, O-, AB- are especially effected, this has >been proven in research labs, around 40% die.

And thats all I have. Hopefully, if anyone has anything I missed, they will post it.

Bear in mind again, this isnt my theory, I dont really know any more than you guys do aside from what I posted, and I am not making any claim one way or another about its truth or falsehood. Im just reporting. It was an unusual and interesting theory, I personally had never heard it before, and I thought it was worth discussing.

If I hear anything more, I will let you know.

10000 to 11000 BC was the time of the mini ice age thaw and incorporates the "Biblical Flood" The Great Flood it was no Virus that caused the extinction event.
As far as I remember I'm O-.....
Just a out there thought......Ascension?

edit on 7-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

My thinking this is harvesting/ascension, too.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I want to put this in a seperate post to compliment the one I just made for a reason.

Presently most of us here on ATS, believe we are being sold a huge fiction in regards to the details of Osama Bin Laden.

The government and the media are talking about us Conspiracy Theorists, constantly now in the news.

It means they know that there really is a real community of critical minded people that they fear that they can't trick and bamboozle with their propaganda.

They also would know following the boards here on ATS that nothing sells to our community more than a doom and gloom prediction.

So a mysterious new poster comes by with a little known but old trick in making the members work to decipher a doom and gloom prophecy, in essence dividing and distracting about the only community dedicated to ferreting out the truth of recent events and challenging the government on it.

It really is that easy to play people.

Stay focused on the prize people.

Divide and conquer.

Divert and conquer.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is what I concluded when I studied the blood types more in depth, but I missed the last posts on it;

From the factual statements to the theories, I've concluded with the article that the will either;
a) attach a viral attack to the negative types to kill off, well, not a lot of the population has negative types(both types are mixed well across the races and cultures of the world-to one can conclude that may not be the purpose of attack), the smaller portion of the population.

(since it's mentioned in the theory of the post)
b) the conspiracy of Reptilians, as they are said to have negative blood types. So, from that you could say the Reptilians will; 1) need those people, testing, blood transfusions, etc.
2) is the attack on reported Reptilians(or said to be people with negative blood that the aliens feel are the Reptilians) from other aliens, either trying to protect earth, or use for their own benefit.
edit on 7-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: fixed

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Oh fantastic
I assume I'm type O since dad is O- and mom O+ but I don't know if i'm + or - and someone mentions there's a virus just for the - types...
I wonder which side of the coin toss I'm on?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
My blood type is O neg. My blood type is quite rare, found in only 4.33% of the world's population. Until now I have been happy to know that as a "universal donor" I'm able to donate my blood to anyone in need without fear of hemolytic reaction. Has anyone learned how Rh negative people can defend themselves against this purported attack?
edit on 5/7/2011 by linux2216 because: corrected spelling

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join