It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by hotbakedtater

If you only knew who my wife was you would probably feel differently. . .
But I can't tell you.

And I am all for the women's movement. . .
No I would not. Why does who your supposed "wife" is have anything to do with my opinion?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yes they do.

Pelosi,Feinstein,Boxer, the Sanchez sisters,Waters ,Lois Capps who was elected to replace her dead ex-weatherman underground husband.

All Democrats.

But that is what you get when most of the democrats in this state were not even living here but another country when Bill Clinton sold the White House to the highest bidder.

If Michelle Bachman and Kay Hutchison is the worse a liberal can come up with........

Walters is a crook plain and simple.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

And this thread is nothing but straight up female bashing.

If I was a women basher I would have titled this, 'Why are ALL really obnoxious women elected to high office.'
or I could just say women should stay home and be barefoot and pregnant.

This post was intended as a political satire, you played the gender card trying to make me out as a women hater.
I take personal offense to this, especially when living in a place right now, that does treat women like second class citizens. I've watched my wife work and try hard to change the outdated views in this subject for 5 years now with not much to show for it.
The biggest problem she has is that women let themselves be treated this way and then scream foul once they are preyed upon.
So excuse me if I misunderstood your point but I need to make damn sure for all others that read this that the point you made was not the intent of the thread!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join