It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Pippa Middleton dancing in her bra surfaces on the internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Uh oh, it's been less than a week since Kate Middleton married Prince William but it looks like her little sister is now taking the limelight since a photo of her in her bra dancing at a party (I presume) with a half naked guy hit the internet earlier today...

Check the photo here

Well at least Harry will be pleased the heat's off his antics for a while
edit on 5-5-2011 by phixion because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by phixion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
No offense op.
I can't stand to hear about anything related to this anymore.
My ears and eyes are bleeding from all the coverage this has produced in the last week or two.
The only consolation to this was the alleged killing of OBL taking hold of the media and pushing out the royal blue blood morons getting married.
Like this is the most important thing that ever happened in history, especially now.

edit on 5/5/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
shake shake shake senora
shake your body line
shake shake shake senora
shake it all the time

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
PTOGTFO..........

wait......

How old is she?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wow great an old picture of someone dancing while on vacation.

Seriously why do you care ? Strange all these "famous" people and humans worshiping them.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Oh my god! you can't possibly mean?........
Yes.......she is a perfectly normal human being with a sexual side like every other NORMAL person on the face of the planet.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Is there really such a huge difference between the look of a bra and some bikini tops? I think I'm more concerned on how orange she is then the fact she's having a good time dancing in a bra. Let the girl have her fun.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
OH MY GOD! She's dancing with OSAMA BIN LADEN!! I see pictures of him everywhere!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kittendaydreamer

If your stare at the photo long enough, she shape shifts into a Reptillian alien.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Haha, at the bottom is a link to an interview where Kate and Will talk about their first premarital "shag"... Sinners!
edit on 5/5/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by phixion

why is this relevant ? - seriously - ?????????????????????

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by phixion

why is this relevant ? - seriously - ?????????????????????

It is not relevant. That is why we have BTS.

If you are looking for something relevant to read about, click on the "conspiracy discussions" tab at the top and stay out of BTS.

edit on 5/5/11 by FortAnthem because:

edit on 5/5/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yeah she's dancing in a bra that could also be classed as a bikini but the fact is that she's the sister of the future heir to the throne! This picture was bound to come out as soon as her sister hit the limelight but hey, at least Harry is thinking 'phew'.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yeah she's dancing in a bra that could also be classed as a bikini but the fact is that she's the sister of the future heir to the throne! This picture was bound to come out as soon as her sister hit the limelight but hey, at least Harry is thinking 'phew'.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares?! I mean really? Haven't you done something stupid and crazy under the influence?

My god people what do you want to do hang her family because they can let loose and have fun?!!!!!!

GO PIPPA! I'll chill with her any day!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yeah I don't think it's a bad thing, everyone just loves gossip/scandals on important people huh.

new topics

top topics

join