It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was just pulled over..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I had a few, not dui, was polite to the cops, still got cuffed and placed in the back of a cruiser... But they let me go.. They don't all suck, bust most do. Some are just trying to do their job. When those lights popped on, I was omg.

Deebo
edit on 5-5-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

it happens

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Just smile and say "sorry occifer but I gotta race like a piss horse". You'll probably even get to test the new tazers out.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Next time just tell the nice man in blue that you are not as much under the alcafluence if incahol as some thinkle peep you are. That aught to get you three hots and a cot for a few days - LOL

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
Next time just tell the nice man in blue that you are not as much under the alcafluence if incahol as some thinkle peep you are. That aught to get you three hots and a cot for a few days - LOL

Ohh he smelt it, but said I was ok to drive, not swerving or anything.. Just the fact that I got locked in cuffs sucks. Not all leo's are bad

Deebo

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The point that I am trying to make is.... *I Hate them too* they are not all bad.

Deebo

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Going ninety I ain't scarey cause I got the Virgin Mary standing on the dashboard of my car. I wasn't going to stop officer, but I thought you might have some weed, so I pulled over. I confess I'm the guy who shot Osama Bin Laden. Do you want me to autograph your bullets?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Interesting post. I recently had a conversation with an old friend who has been pulled over dozens of times in the last few years. He is given a warning every time. A few months back an officer told him that someone must like him and then he let him see the monitor in his car showing every warning he had received. It was many pages long. At the bottom of the list was a message for the officer. DO NOT DETAIN. If you knew this person you would seriously question why that is.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo

Originally posted by happykat39

Ohh he smelt it, but said I was ok to drive, not swerving or anything.. Just the fact that I got locked in cuffs sucks. Not all leo's are bad

Deebo

Did he explain his purpose in stopping you in the first place, or was he just "checking your papers"?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I got to spend 4 hours in a cruiser one night because I had a tums container that had white powdery residue in it FROM TUMS you idiot cop!! I told him over and over to taste it, it's Tums. Drugs dont come in peppermint. Nope he made me wait for hours till they could get a drug test kit. When the Sgt finnally showed up and they tested it they gave me a ticket for light out on my back license plate. I dont think much of cops. If you're in trouble they don't show up because they are too busy seizing grandma's car because her grandkid had a roach in the ashtray.
Don't tell me I will want them when something happens, I would just as soon do without them and save the city some cash.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If a person has a few, the law says they go to jail. Sometimes it only takes one. You got lucky. Don't go drivin after havin "a few". You end up killing someone.

new topics

top topics

join