It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skygrinder

thats a good question..but thid guy, and he makes an ok impression to me, will at least stir up internally, and he´s adding valueable pieces to the puzzle.

cheers

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Sounds like his wiki page is pending deletion due to lack of credible sources .. I also saw mention that his credentials were not as impressive as the page made it out to be..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Dr. Steve Pieczenik is a guest on coast to coast Tuesday. Will be interesting to hear what he has to say.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

This is interesting…. I’m curious…. I know this is off topic but you, the OP, only got 4 posts and authored 4 threads… your first post was an authored thread… Aren’t you supposed to have a certain number of posts before being able to posts threads? Also…. this thread you authored was not only permitted even though it was your first post but it received 154 flags…. This must be a first on ATS. I suppose because it was the first thread dealing with Steve Pieczenick’s disclosure regarding Bin Laden hoax… anyway….

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What if what the MSM is saying is a mass deception? As well what if this Dr. Steve P guy is a mass deception?

Does anybody else find it weird that an imperialistic govt. just stormed in and snagged the DNA of a so called "revolutionary"? What if there is something deeper to that?
edit on 8-5-2011 by lucidwave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
RE: Steve Pieczenik & his bio at Wikipedia being up for deletion

I just finished checking Steve Pieczenik's Wikipedia page. At the top of the page, it says
[This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's "deletion policy". Please share your thoughts on the matter at "this article's entry" on the "Articles for deletion" page.]

I clicked on the last link (the 3rd link) which says "Articles for deletion" page and it took me to a deletion page with a list of dates. I took a guess and clicked on the May 5 date and was taken to a page with a long list of names, and his name has been assigned number "72"...
click on his name/number and you will be taken down the page to the discussion group comments.

Here is the direct link to the discussion page:
secure.wikimedia.org...:Articles_for_deletion/Log/2011_May_5#Steve_Pieczenik

I would like to say the discussion is "very" interesting. There are more interesting things said than what I'm about to list, but I just wanted to give you a couple of examples:

KEEP: Just removing it because he's got some visibility due to jone's article is unacceptable.

State Department credentials confirmed by Forbes.com "Pieczenik worked for the State Department under Henry Kissinger and is supposedly still a consultant for the State Department, though their PR department was of no use tracking him down. The Defense Department said the last he worked for them was under President Jimmy Carter."

If you're interested in reading the deletion discussion, you might want to check it out before the time/day limit is up and the final decision is made. It's up to you, but I know I was glad to discover it.

P.S. "If" someone already listed this information, please forgive me for missing that.
Also, I would have loved to included the entire discussion here, but (1)I'm a new ATS member and I don't know if that is even allowed, and (2)perhaps it might give some people too much of an "adrenalin" rush!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The first time I started to pay attention to Alex Jones was when he came forward with stories about Bohemian Grove. I checked many of his sources and watched several videos that backed what he was saying. We no nothing about what is really happening in this world.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
On Pieczenik...

He also sells supplements online..

www.nbihealth.com...

His claimed credentials seem to have changed over time...see his old Wiki page here and compare it what it states now. A lot with this guy does not make sense.

Old wiki page..

en.wikipedia.org...

"US Official"...that is what the OP says...accept the claim without question? Despite massive inconsistencies with what he has claimed his credentials are over time...And very little proof to support those claims?

We shouldn't decide who is telling the truth based on what we want to believe...whether it is Seals killing OBL or Pieczenik's claimed credentials.

Our starting point should always be eliminating the BS and checking the facts.....just my opinion and I expect to be flamed by posters here for attempting to interject rational scrutiny into the discussion.

while i agree with you stance on critical thinking, you are not doing as you say. A little bit of non wikipedia research on google government or in mainstream news and you would come across a bunch of articles, and government documents stating his credentials. Or you could just read the posts that people have linked in here, again not wiki links or prisonplanet for that matter.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
yea i never believe anything that comes outta there mouths no more lol

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A little background info on Pieczenik.

He has a Psych and Poly Sci background and is referenced in several peer-reviewed journals from the mid-to-late 70s such as Political Science Quarterly, Political Psychology, Policy Sciences, and a few others. He was pretty popular in the 70s because he was at the forefront of the concept of Political Psychology.

In fact, he was a founding member of the International Society of Political Psychology (ISPP) which was founded in 1978. Oddly, their membership list is down right now. But in Vol. 1 Issue 2 of Political Psychology, ISPP's journal, he is listed as a founding member. Interestingly, his title at the time was Deputy Assistant U.S. Secretary of State for Management.

ispp.org...

www.state.gov...

He has also written for the American Intel Journal:

www.nmia.org...

Here is a lnk to his 2005 article on a different website:

standeyo.com...

He has also done a little "consulting" work for the United States Institute of Peace:

www.usip.org...

None of this was/is listed on the Wikipedia article or on Google. Seriously people, get yourself weened from Google and visit a freaking library. All you need to do is look at Lexus Nexis or JSTOR. Because a vast majority of people don't have access to these sources without an institutional subscription however, you never see them listed on this site.

Anyway, this guy is well known as he has mentioned in some of the Infowars clips.

- mike

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Pieczenik was also involved in the killing of Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro 30+ years ago.

www.thefirstpost.co.uk...

Steve Pieczenik, an international crisis manager and hostage negotiator in the State Department, said that Moro had been "sacrificed" for the "stability" of Italy.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

- mike

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by subversivemike
Pieczenik was also involved in the killing of Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro 30+ years ago.

Shouldn't he be arrested?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Well, he didn't pull the trigger. He just helped things along. As an advisor of course...

- mike

<< 21  22  23   >>

join