It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

BTS, thank you
splendid job girl.
star for u

yep, lots of stuff out there
which corroborate his credentials.
I wonder if the whole net is gonna
get censored and deleted now ????

edit on 5/5/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Ha ha...I am waiting to see this...get to work kgorman cause you should not have challenged me.

There are dozens of articles out there, and some of them are pay per view, which means once I pay
my 2.95 for the article I own it. Then I can publish it on the internet and the whold world will see.

This is what you guys don't seem to be getting about the wiki model - requiring information to have sources is not a personal affront or a personal challenge. It's a process that absolutely every article goes through. I would be *happy* if you can provide reliable sources that fully confirm the original version posted - because that means Wikipedia will have one more well sourced biography.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hmm ok, I have read the interview notes on the AJ link and i must admit i got all wrapped up in it. I will continue to do some research on him. i plan on searching the deep web to see if anything is there linking to his name, and i also plan to find a source of government documentation that shows his name, although the NYtimes articles that were posted here aid him greatly as his name is likely being tarnished if he is real and telling the truth.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kgorman

There are a couplle documents that pop up mentioning him as Deputy Assistant Secretary of state when you do a Google Government search...
www.google.com... ch

by the way thankks for giving us the opportunity to do this before you delete it!

edit on 5-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kgorman

Well I just posted several articles from The New York Times, and those links are free...
Still working links, seems like evidence to me!

Why can you not use those links?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by kgorman

Well I just posted several articles from The New York Times, and those links are free...

Look at the wiki article again. All of the information you have posted that I could access I have included.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by kgorman

There are a couplle documents that pop up mentioning him as Deputy Assistant Secretary of state when you do a Google Government search...
www.google.com... ch

I will add in this stuff to confirm the info about him being deputy secretary of state shortly. Keep in mind I don't type instantly. Most of the other stuff posted in the thread so far I have included.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
this is the kind of stuff that Bush covered up
when he put restrictions of the 9/11 Commission's
scope and Obama also when he didn't rescind
Bush's orders.

tsk, tsk, tsk

humpty can't put this wall
back up

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Dear kgorman,

I see you have registered today specifically to tell us that you are responsible for altering the Wikipedia page.

If I may be so bold as to ask - what is your motivation for embarking on this particular task at this specific time?

Many thanks

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyestotheskies
Dear kgorman,
I see you have registered today specifically to tell us that you are responsible for altering the Wikipedia page.
If I may be so bold as to ask - what is your motivation for embarking on this particular task at this specific time?
Many thanks

I was wondering the same thing.
Maybe we could be enlightened
as also how this poster made it to
ATS?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
anybody remember the paper AJ quoted yesterday about the Itallian PM or whatever?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hi Boon - Thank you.

You know me...I cant resist an epic conspiracy in the making.

edit on 5-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by vlady95

Sounds almost not like a raving lunatic until he asserts the whole thing, I guess 9-11 hoax and the bombing of the towers too, and hiding of Osama bin Ladens body in a deep freeze, was orchestrated to boost Obamas plummeting rating in the polls.
I guess they got Osamas family to go along with it too. They must all be Obama supporters.

You know defense department or not people do grow senile.

Why didn't anyone believe him when he came out with this stuff in 2002?
edit on 5-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Hi Boon - Thank you.

You know me...I can resist an epic conspiracy in the making.

lmao
yep I know
that's why I adore you so

nice work again.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyestotheskies
Dear kgorman,

Many thanks

I initially found the Pieczenik page as a link from a page about conspiracy theories related to the death of bin Laden that I had previously been editing. I then removed a lot of the information about Pieczenik because it was not backed up by sources in the original version and was of an overly promotional tone. I then readded what I found easy sourcing for, and went to sleep for a few hours.

If you look at the talk page for the article, you'll see 20 or 30 "contested deletion" headings. That is really unusual in a wikipedia article, so I then checked the viewcount on the article and noticed it was over 15,000 in the previous 24 hours - which is unusually high in any article that is being discussed for deletion. So I googled around to see where all of the views and new posters were coming from, and this was my first good bet.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kgorman

Here iss the articlle from The Telegraph about him being ordered by Carter to kkillll the PM of Italy... www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kgorman

reply to post by kgorman

Look at the wiki article again. All of the information you have posted that I could access I have included.

Ok well thank you for this edit. Kudos to you

I hope your motivation is pure, and desires the truth.

I am linking to the Wikipedia page here:
Wikipedia page Steve Piecenik

Pieczenik has previously worked for the state department as a psychiatrist, and was a press source for early information on the mental state of the hostages involved in the Iranian Hostage Crisis after they were freed. [3] Additionally, he has previously served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State. [4]

^ Leland, John (July 20, 1992), The New York Times, pqasb.pqarchiver.com...:24429751&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Jul+19%2C+1992&author=Mic hael+Kilian%2C+Chicago+Tribune.&pub=Chicago+Tribune+%28pre-1997+Fulltext%29&desc=Books+too+early%3A+Could+Perot+save+us+from+this+surplus%3F&pqatl=goo gle, retrieved May 5, 2011
^ a b , www.stevepieczenik.com... retrieved May 5, 2011
^ , www.nytimes.com... retrieved May 5, 2011
^ , www.nytimes.com... retrieved May 5, 2011
^ , digital-library.usma.edu... retrieved May 5, 2011
^ , www.amazon.com...=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Steve+Pieczenik&x=0&y=0, retrieved May 5, 2011
^ "Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag". www.infowars.com. www.infowars.com... Retrieved 2011-05-5.
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik"

edit on 5-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I am single by the way **** cough**** cough***cough**** hint **** cough ****

I had to give you a star for that one......

Now, back to the topic.......Pieczenik's credentials look great, and he clearly is well connected in the intelligence community. Though there is evidence out there to corroborate his claims, PROCEED with CAUTION when it comes to this dude. After all, his area of expertise IS psychological warfare and he claims to be a former member of the CFR and still doing consulting for D.O.D. He's either gonna be a great witness or he's here for purposes that are less than ethical and likely geared toward perpetuating the "conspiracy theorists are nut jobs" belief. If anyone can do that effectively, it surely will be this man.

If he wants to gain my trust, he's gonna have to follow through on his promise to go to the grand jury...either that, or he's gonna have to do some other act that is considered more official than simply appearing on the Alex Jones show. His choice of Jones for his whistleblowing platform is already a concern to me.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by kgorman

Here iss the articlle from The Telegraph about him being ordered by Carter to kkillll the PM of Italy... www.telegraph.co.uk...

Kudos to you
From your link - a snippet of the artitcle...

Steve Pieczenik, an international crisis manager and hostage negotiator in the State Department, said that Moro had been "sacrificed" for the "stability" of Italy. www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reply to post by kgorman

One of the longstanding policies that Wikipedia has is that for contentious claims, we need sources that are intellectually independent of the original person. All that article is saying is that he *says* that he was ordered to do so, so it cannot serve as a solid source for anything but the fact that he said so.

Eventually, after I have put in all of the reliable sources that people have presented, I (or someone else) might make a section elaborating on his beliefs - but it will be written with words like "claims" or "says he was" instead of the concrete prose that was originally used.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join