It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free energy weaponized?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
i listened too am coast to coast last night and Dr. Judy Wood was the guest she had a good argument, and who is Dr. Judy Wood ? search.yahoo.com... and what am i talking about this story www.coasttocoastam.com... from this www.coasttocoastam.com... i hope you read and do the research for it will explain a lot

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You come onto a FORUM and you expect US to do the work? IS there something wrong with you?

Jamie.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sorry, but you have just thread failed. better luck next time.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

They're questioning where the rubble went after the buildings came down..
Apparently it's possible that half of this thing was vaporized.
The story doesn't point to too many links...
But opens a really big question: What the F?

Yeah, this is like O_O

www.drjudywood.com...

Can anyone verify if this is by the sites of the twin towers

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

no i know the work if your to lazy do read it then??? i posted the links for you to make it easy for you to decide if this view is valid or not not for you to post your findings

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

no you failed to see the work and be open minded look at the WTC videos yes this has been a 1000+ time but this is a new what if what if free energy is was used as a weapon on WTC? ask yor self this where is all the debris!!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by heavenlysouldier

go to the abs news 9/11 or go here it is from the thread post www.youtube.com... it is of the WTC.

edit on 4-5-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

no i know the work if your to lazy do read it then??? i posted the links for you to make it easy for you to decide if this view is valid or not not for you to post your findings

I'm lazy, of all people right now... You give a run-down of the topic, THEN we investigate for ourselves, how else are we to see if it's of any relevance to us. So man-up and do the right thing.

Jamie.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

well i am board so here you go

Where Did the Towers Go?
The Evidence of Directed Free-Energy Technology on 9/11
So, you want a new invistigation of 9/11 and accountability for the coverup of 9/11?
Well, Today's your lucky day !

Many have called for "a new investigation" of 9/11, but we do not need another whitewash! A group of folks, including myself, have not only called for a new investigation of what really happened on 9/11, but have actually done something about it. In addition to a new investigation, we have called for accountability in the coverup of 9/11. Perhaps you'd like to join us.
and from this link drjudywood.com... so now what do you think?

edit on 5-5-2011 by bekod because: added link

top topics

join