It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Headline should read GUILT....Not spotlight, the reason why Bush declined invite to ground zero!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I read this article news.yahoo.com...

The only thing going through my mind is, George Bush doesn't care about the spotlight, he feels guilty for his actions. Leads me back to my initial theory with Bush/Cheney administration the masterminds behind the 9/11 attacks!

George W Bush owned an energy company in the early years of his life after college at Harvard and Yale. He sold his stocks prior to the day it went bankrupt, which is a criminal felony charge. Well his dad got elected that year and all of a sudden his stock sale investigation goes away??? HMMMMM

Now after he gets the money from the stock sale, he purchases part of the Texas Rangers baseball team, he puts in $800,000 that he received from his energy company stocks, and then sales the part of his baseball team for about 15 million dollars profit. Now he has some bankroll, he is going to run for president. Being broke now after all the money involved in the presidential campaign, he is broke!! Not even a year later this all happens with 9/11 and money is missing, and his vice president happens to own an oil company .....HMMMM again...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This above thread is my entire thread about this topic. I just copied and pasted some of my more important details above.

edit on 5/4/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I just don't think he cares about it, and doesn't see the point being there. Bush jr is probably a psychopath, so guilt doesn't stand in his vocabulary at all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

The best information about the corruption, family ties and money links that I have seen is Michael Moore's film Ferenheit 9/11. Add to it Bushs admission that the US wasn't looking for Bin Laden and news about the group formed to find him had been closed down around the time that it is claimed Bin Laden began living in the compound . All of this combined about sums it up.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Remember Bin Laden was in the CIA also, and Bush knew him. Don't let the spotlight with Osama turn your eyes away from the real culprit!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

All other accusations aside, I believe Bush is being humble and does not want to take away any of Obama's thunder.

Say what you will about Bush but he has handled his retirement the way a President should. Count the times Obama has placed blame on others versus how many times Bush has said anything negative about the current administration. Plus it would not make Obama look very good to get booed in NYC while Bush got a roaring applause.

Again, I am only addressing this single issue of visiting ground zero and not any other accusations made in your post.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think you are insinuating that the president has some kind of power, he does not. Bush, Obama, they aren't presidents, they say and do what their masters tell them to do.

Bush didn't plan or pull off 9/11, his masters did. He may be guilty because of all the lies he spewed about it, but he is definitely no mastermind behind it.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anjin

All other accusations aside, I believe Bush is being humble and does not want to take away any of Obama's thunder.

Humble? WTF? We should be making comparisons to Nero and Caligula.

All other issues aside, I'm offended that this criminal and war criminal is still walking around free. Too many sheep have bought into the left/right paradigm and seem to be completely oblivious to the sheer volume of crimes committed by this monster and his entourage.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I thought the same thing the first time I heard this. It is guilt. How can he show his face there when not only does he know what he has done (with a great deal of help from cohorts like Rumsfeld and Cheney) he knows that we know. George Bush is also afraid of horses and will not be photographed with one. Maybe they are afraid of him and rear up in his presence like horses do around predators.
edit on 4-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

You will never catch them all. They are like the Mafia. But some is better than none. Which reminds me I can remember a time when there was complete denial there even was a Mafia. People were conspriacy nuts when they talked about them. See how that changed. We were'nt nuts after all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Yeah well I am usually up in the air on a conspiracy, this one I am really confident in. There is WAY too much evidence that points toward inside job.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyson

Originally posted by Anjin

Humble? WTF? We should be making comparisons to Nero and Caligula.

All other issues aside, I'm offended that this criminal and war criminal is still walking around free. Too many sheep have bought into the left/right paradigm and seem to be completely oblivious to the sheer volume of crimes committed by this monster and his entourage.

Then by your logic Obama invaded a friendly country without permission to get Osama as well as getting involved in Libya. What does that constitute?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

news.yahoo.com...

Look, it looks like the government is finally reading my threads about the Bush/Cheney administration being in charge of the 9/11 attacks. Now they are trying to back up Bush with children's testimony....I have my eyes
government and your guilt trip with kids won't work for me!!!

top topics

join