It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Australian media is saying about the OBL killing ... may surprise you!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My significant other(U.S soldier) and I(Canadian) had the ol discussion on all the ifs and buts on OBL, to cut the story short, all theories aside. . .from the obvious crowd celebrating his "death", I wouldn't be surprised that 1/3(random guess) of american would pull the trigger if they saw the guy(sick or healthy)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by ExCommando

TextThe US resembles the land of the munchkins as it celebrates the death of the wicked witch of the East.

TextWhat the Australian media is saying

I’m not going to get on how many 'Munchkin Mother ^%$# ' around the world was dancing when 911 happened…to the wicked witch of the west. Point Australia !

Better yet…point world view !
edit on 3-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

I don't understand what you're saying?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeaverTail
My significant other(U.S soldier) and I(Canadian) had the ol discussion on all the ifs and buts on OBL, to cut the story short, all theories aside. . .from the obvious crowd celebrating his "death", I wouldn't be surprised that 1/3(random guess) of american would pull the trigger if they saw the guy(sick or healthy)

People keep getting sidetracked - I've got no doubt that most Americans would think that they would pull the trigger (from experience, pulling the trigger is easier said than done, but I digress).

My point is the world perception of America, and the US' reaction to the murder of OBL.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCommando

Originally posted by dwmjr1985

Don't you know.. The United States doesn't have to follow international law, much like the soviet union when they where taking over the world. Who is going to stand up to the United States. By the way Australia and New Zealand.. two of my favorite countries... Hope to immigrate to one of them soon.

NZ if you like sheep
Aus if you like the beach

About 3 times as many sheep in Aus as in NZ....but he's right about the beaches - so you can be warm while you're shagging the Brisbane Blonde!

shame you have to share it with aussies tho!!

as for the OP and how are we better?

"We" are better because "we" only kill you after you've killed 3000+ of us and sworn to keep on killing "us" forever and a day.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Bingo my friend. I agree the US Government is trying to pump up the young crowd so they will join the military to die for a worthless cause or they want them to create a riot atmosphere so the Strom Troopers can bust head and lock people up. This country is starting to feel the heat and it is hotter than some want it to be. The ones who rush out are going to take the brunt of the beatings until the entire country erupts. I pray we can find a peaceful way to handle these wildfire that is growing larger. The propaganda in this country is so far over the top it makes me wonder if we have ever been told the truth. We have so many confirmed False Flags that it is impossible to believe some story about killing the most wanted Patsy right after The BIRTH Certificate issue, The Royal WEDDING, and on the Elites favorite day for DEATH they report Bin Laden Killed and buried at sea. The President and the Press cannot even get the day this so called Patsy was killed. You will notice I highlighted BIRTH, WEDDING, and DEATH. That has meaning if anyone wants to look it up.

Apr. 21 to 26 Preparation for the Sacrifice (DA)
Apr. 21 to 29 Preparation time for sacrifice (SA)
Apr. 26 Grand Climax (EE)
Apr. 30 Beltane (NA, SS, SA, DA)
Apr. 30 Walpurgisnacht (SS, S2, NS)
Apr. 30 Solstice (UH, TH; Note 3)
May 01 Grand Climax (DA; Note 2)
May 01 Initiation Night (AS)
May 01 Beltane fertility festival (S2
www.religioustolerance.org...

link   
Honestly watching their reaction made me feel incredibly ill
that must be incredibly bad karma!
no wonder i've heard many people say they deserve whatevers coming...

i just hope now we can somehow sever ties and avoid any more of our soldiers getting hurt
as many people will agree
if the SHTF
ide rather be standing behind an Aussie SAS
than a yank with lots gadgets

link   
When I heard of OBL's death, I immediately felt bad for all human beings. Since when have we resorted to celebration of another's death, no matter what crimes they have committed? An eye for an eye? No thank you. We are light-years from that ideology and to celebrate another's destruction only lowers everyone to the level of the people that attacked the WTC's on 9/11.

It is what it is and we should quietly acknowledge the fact and not broadcast it world-wide and wave flags or banners for another human being's demise. This whole thing turns my stomach and for people to clamor for blood-lust of a group of people unfairly grouped into a perverted radical movement is even more distressing.

For Christians and Muslims alike who believe and practice the commandment: "THOU SHALT NOT MURDER," should stop and ask themselves "What are we all doing?" Especially when we call ourselves one thing and our actions paint us as another. Either way this goes, it will not bring profit to any man by celebrating it. Mourn the ones who died, but be true to their memory and not seek blood-lust. Granted it is a shame to have lost them but don't make a tragedy worse by piling murder on top of it. There is too much killing as it is and being so radical and uncaring to clamor for the death of another just adds insult to injuries.

We must become better people than this or there truly is no hope left. And if this is so, there is no reason for our existence and we will bring death and destruction upon ourselves and mark our children for generations to come.

link   

TextThe US resembles the land of the munchkins as it celebrates the death of the wicked witch of the East.

I’m not going to get on how many 'Munchkin Mother ^%$# ' around the world was dancing when 911 happened…to the wicked witch of the west. Point Australia !

Every country in the world danced when the 911 event happened, even Australia.
AROUND THE WORLD they was celebrating for days as you laughed at the killing of innocent children and woman amongst your pathetic earth. ‘Bin laden 1 ‘, Innocent people in 911 event over 3000.

Mother *&^% WORLD OPINION. YOU CRAZY AS HELL! AND WE STILL HAVEN’T EVENED THE SCORE TELL 3000 OF THOSE SON OF BITCHES ARE KILLED.

I already know mods…I already know.

And who is Australia to be opening its little pie whole face on the subject any way!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by dwmjr1985

Don't you know.. The United States doesn't have to follow international law, much like the soviet union when they where taking over the world. Who is going to stand up to the United States. By the way Australia and New Zealand.. two of my favorite countries... Hope to immigrate to one of them soon.

NZ if you like sheep
Aus if you like the beach

About 3 times as many sheep in Aus as in NZ....but he's right about the beaches - so you can be warm while you're shagging the Brisbane Blonde!

shame you have to share it with aussies tho!!

as for the OP and how are we better?

"We" are better because "we" only kill you after you've killed 3000+ of us and sworn to keep on killing "us" forever and a day.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Do you really, truly believe what you just said?

How many instances are there where the US has caused the death of innocents - does this make it fair and just for those who were wronged to seek redress, against all laws, to then kill Americans?

Where does it end? Or should we embrace biblical law (an eye for an eye), and wait for the whole world to go blind?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomSnake
Honestly watching their reaction made me feel incredibly ill
that must be incredibly bad karma!
no wonder i've heard many people say they deserve whatevers coming...

i just hope now we can somehow sever ties and avoid any more of our soldiers getting hurt
as many people will agree
if the SHTF
ide rather be standing behind an Aussie SAS
than a yank with lots gadgets

Hahah - come to Australia, I've already got a big piece of land, with enough supplies and arms to wait it all out ...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

AROUND THE WORLD they was celebrating for days as you laughed at the killing of innocent children and woman amongst your pathetic earth. ‘Bin laden 1 ‘, Innocent people in 911 event over 3000.

Mother *&^% WORLD OPINION. YOU CRAZY AS HELL! AND WE STILL HAVEN’T EVENED THE SCORE TELL 3000 OF THOSE SON OF BITCHES ARE KILLED.

Are you kidding me?

You're the prime example of what is wrong with people in this world.

Did you not read my post? I was side by side right at the start of the campaign in Afghanistan to hunt AQ and OBL - I have first hand experience of what that place was like at the very start.

Don't shout and throw profanities around - I'm simply expressing my view, which I would probably say is more rounded and first hand than yours.

Put it away before it gets cut off.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

And who is Australia to be opening its little pie whole face on the subject any way!!

Please refer to my last post - this "Australian" was one of the first on the ground in Afghanistan.

Where were you?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I agree. It's highly questionable that they ADMIT to killing him, even though he wasn't armed. And the fact the POTUS is calling the killing "Justice" really sets of alarm bells.

Killing is never 'justice'.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

It raises the question - how are we better than them, if this is the way we react, and if these actions are deemed acceptable?

Sorry but:

Cheering that thousands of innocent civilians are killed ≠ Cheering that a terrorist leader responsible for thousands of innocent deaths is killed.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

My point is the world perception of America, and the US' reaction to the murder of OBL.

Agreed again. I suspect it's just the US MSM going for the low hanging fruit by highlighting the yahoos whooping it p, but from what I've seen, the foreign press (UK, France, Canada) are all using it as an example of how crude 'all' americans are.

And if thats what the foreign WESTERN press says, what is the average muslim thinking?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

To be human is not a big ask. To assume that most americans even care about osama is narrow.

As for the poster who disagreed with me and pointed out their pic-trading circus....

I make smart friends and calmly educate my coworkers with knowledge and wisdom,
Including being honorable and forthright in all that I do, therefore ensuring the growth
Of those around me.

So either all walk on egg shells around me regarding their true feelings
on this topic, or (more likely) they made the choice to be wise.

Whatever the case, I am around hundreds of people a day.

Not one absurd mention crossed my path...

Until I got on abovetopsecret.com.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
I was thinking the same thing when OBL was assassinated (Purportedly). Apparently he was physically ill so he was probably killed while laying in bed and they now come out on the MSM saying he was Unarmed; i think its obvious he was assassinated on-purpose also the U.S does not want him to be in a world court or public trial because he might say something that threatens the U.S's legitimacy.

I also am not sure if he was even killed recently their has been much talk of conspiracies about other possible scenarios like he was frozen, or he was killed years ago etc... Idk what to think. ATM

edit on 3-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

What nonsense.

Osama, while unarmed, and being old and sick, was able to resist several highly trained and physically fit Navy SEALS. Even though the SEALS probably outnumbered him, they were getting their asses kicked around the room so they had to shoot Osama in the face.

Please stop thinking and support your government.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am Australian living in the Us and I too was shocked to see Americans rejoicing over Osamas death. Then I tried to picture what it would be like if someone bombed centre point tower and killed a thousand people in Sydney and after 10 years of dying , killing and fighting wars to find that person and the subsequent death of that person what people in Australia would do. I truly think they'd do the same thing. Whether or not you believe the official story. Osama was no saint. People die everyday in far worse ways for far lesser acts. Hell your parents could die a slow painfull death. 1 shot to the head is a blessing for that bastard. I see stories on this website of dates when major events will shake this earth and they don't come true. I see people not believing in osamas death and the way he died. All of you could and probably will be proven wrong within the next coming days. A bad guy just got taken out. One less A hole as far as i'm concerned. You should remember what our forefathers fought for and what the enemy meant back then. It wasnt so you could sit on your laptop and be judge judy from your couch. There are bad guys out there. Dont defend them. They would slaughter your whole family and nuke your city as soon as you could say But he deserves a fair trial. These guys plan to kill and they are plentfull. If there idol just copped it to the head and they get the message you can run but you cant hide then Im all for it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Are you kidding me?

You're the prime example of what is wrong with people in this world.

Did you not read my post? I was side by side right at the start of the campaign in Afghanistan to hunt AQ and OBL - I have first hand experience of what that place was like at the very start.

Don't shout and throw profanities around - I'm simply expressing my view, which I would probably say is more rounded and first hand than yours.

Put it away before it gets cut off.

The US resembles the land of the munchkins as it celebrates the death of the wicked witch of the East. The joy is understandable but, to many outsiders, unattractive. It endorses what looks increasingly like a cold-blooded assassination ordered by a president who, as a former law professor, knows the absurdity of his statement that "justice was done". Read more: www.smh.com.au..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
A point the world needs to consider is that the Government of the United States is not elected by the American people. The truth is that if you live in a country other than the U.S, your Power Brokers, Politicians, Corporations:and Wealth have more political clout than the average American.

Elections that cannot be bought are stolen. We no longer know what or who to believe. Dishonesty used to be a reason for removing Politicians from office, remember Richard Milhouse Nixon? Now we have a President who brags about having an innocent man killed. You see, in my America you are innocent until proven guilty.

I believe we all should be working together for our common good, not to make rich people richer. I think all politicians should be held accountable for their actions, they were rewarded for what they did right, they expected it. They should also expect to be punished for what they did wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join