It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im gonna paint my mailbox Black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The letters on the lower right hand side will read ATS. I will paint them in white. I will let the white paint drip. This will be in protest to the United States Government's ongoing failure to acknowledge that there is a general concern among us Americans as to extraterrestrial contact, and or confirmation of existence.were all adults here. we can take it...LET US KNOW!!!Anyone down?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

is there some kind of law regarding the colour of mailboxes in the US, over here in the uk we just have a flap in our front door.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Black with a red V imho make it universal

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Definately going to convince my dad to do that too.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theophorus
The letters on the lower right hand side will read ATS. I will paint them in white. I will let the white paint drip. This will be in protest to the United States Government's ongoing failure to acknowledge that there is a general concern among us Americans as to extraterrestrial contact, and or confirmation of existence.were all adults here. we can take it...LET US KNOW!!!Anyone down?

This is one thing im gonna say, dont just say your going to do it, do it, go do it now and lead the revolution by your contribution to starting it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Why not rather call up an editor of a major newspaper and ask them why they’re spreading disinformation. Or better yet, interrupt a live tv broadcast and yell, “We want disclosure.”

But painting your mailbox black won’t really do anything towards putting pressure on TPTB. It may look cool and all that, but that’s about all you’ll get out of it.

Time s short, if you want to make a difference you have to think big!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

If enough people do this and the government sees we dont trust them on everything then they will realize they may have an uprising on there hands like what happens in most cases with distrust or disgust with a Government,

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm almost positive that you will be charged with graffiti whether it is your box or not. Or, there are going to be a lot of people scratchin their melons upon wittiness of such....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

If you really want to get the governments attention, the best thing would to have all conspirators as well as others willing to do so, to stop paying taxes which fund other countries before we are even considered with regard to such. For example, the new devastation from tornadoes etc. Our tax dollars are steadily flowing elsewhere....meh,.. what do I know though yea?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I don't think the colour of your mailbox will make much of a statement unless you go against regulations for a certain colour required by the post office.

Why not REALLY cause a stir and set a camera up inside it to take a snap (with a flash) of anyone opening it? lol

Who watches the watchers eh? "They" know what letters you get from where, so why not do your own snooping.

Put a sticker on the mailbox saying something like "Alien Detector Installed"
edit on 3/5/2011 by nerbot because: added stuffff

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331
reply to post by Monkeygod333

If enough people do this and the government sees we dont trust them on everything then they will realize they may have an uprising on there hands like what happens in most cases with distrust or disgust with a Government,

Yeah, forget protest marches, we need to think like discordians. Chaos.
Write to a paper stating your case, if they don’t publish it, phone and ask why. Become a pest, call them every day and complain to their opposition newspapers. Play a little devils advocate. Create a little drama.

We are many!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by savageheart

i just mean alot of americans and canadians and other countys believe the end is near and a few predections are of revolts and im sure theres alot of government workers out there in all countrys and that more than a few of them believe these predictions.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I figured that the USPS is the closest thing I am going to get to a government official. Such a weak line of defense this would be, RIGHT? The vine is ripe...lets topple them....

edit on 3-5-2011 by Theophorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm a conservative sometimes. So I will buy one that is already black, THEN paint ATS on it. Well I could use the V, but they'd then associate me with people who shoot up school board meetings.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

top topics

join