It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead…For the Ninth Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I found this article very informative in evaluating the death of Osama Bin Laden. It was published by James Corbett, The Corbett Report, 2 May, 2011.

"When Obama pronounced Osama Bin Laden dead in a televised announcement heard round the world last night, he was at least the ninth major head of state or high-ranking government official to have done so.

Given Bin Laden’s documented kidney problems and consequent need for dialysis, government officials, heads of state and counterterrorism experts have repeatedly opined that Osama Bin Laden has in fact been dead for some time. These assertions are based on Bin Laden’s failing health in late 2001 and visible signs of his deteriorating condition, as well as actual reports of his death from the same time frame.

In July of 2001, Osama Bin Laden was flown to the American Hospital in Dubai for kidney treatment. According to French intelligence sources, he was there met by the local CIA attache. When the agent bragged about his encounter to friends later, he was promptly recalled to Washington.

On the eve of September 11, Osama Bin Laden was staying in a Pakistani military hospital under the watchful eye of Pakistan’s ISI, the Pakistani equivalent of the CIA with deep ties to the American intelligence community"

Read the entire article and view the two supporting videos here:

www.corbettreport.com...

Your comments are welcome...

edit on 3-5-2011 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

This thread has been posted about 9 times too.
I wont believe that he was dead all along until I see some proof.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg
reply to post by romanmel

This thread has been posted about 9 times too.
I wont believe that he was dead all along until I see some proof.

I searched the article on ATS and did not find it before posting. Obama took care of the "proof" part by feeding the supposed body to the fish.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Haha, I joking said which cat life of his was this to someone the other night. Then I heard someone (Alex Jones?) say this is the ninth time he's died. Well, if this is true, RIP forever this time. Not that it matters because a new boogeyman will be along any minute.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

It was in Alex Jones' video he released last night. I remembered. I'm sure the specifics of the nine times are somewhere on his site if you're interested in looking. I'm not or I'd help you out.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Haha, I joking said which cat life of his was this to someone the other night. Then I heard someone (Alex Jones?) say this is the ninth time he's died. Well, if this is true, RIP forever this time. Not that it matters because a new boogeyman will be along any minute.

Right.

You can be assured BigGov will see to it you have plenty to fear. That's what they are all about. Keep the peeps afraid as hell and take whatever is left of their freedoms.

new topics

top topics

join