It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flood News over Mississippi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well I think your maps are really good. They are usefull for me. The other i saw now can be replaced with that i think.
Guys, unfortunately, i have to sleep now because i'm in France. If you can update to share the news here. Stay safe, i see tomorrow the results.
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I just recieved a message back from True American regarding the downed seismic monitors

From time to time, seismic networks have issues. It is part of life. At current, I can confirm that several major networks are operational. I've got them up in GEE now. Network issues sometimes are basic web/server problems, and not related to the SEISMIC networks themselves. That could be the problem.

If you want you can copy this to the thread if you like.

TA

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

I am hoping that my faith in the type of individual that calls Missouri their home will not disappoint, and that they will stand up to this.

Is this a blatant take over of land and the control of food? Or maybe it is as sinister as to cause us even more catastrophe...like earthquakes.

The one thing that I am sure about with this is that their story about saving Cairo it's pure, unadulterated gorilla #.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
As posted, there's already a long thread about this topic, here.

Please keep discussing the topic on that thread.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join