It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it matter that we have not seen any photo's?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOcean

Sadam Hussein did not kill nearly 3,000 American civilians...we watched his hanging on the internet with no qualms about it from our Government. Now, we want to be careful providing any evidence to the civilian population, the same civilian population who were supposedly attacked by the man that Obama "gave the order" to supposedly kill? We don't want to inflame muslims?

Indeed... Yet It's OK to televise thousands of Americans in the streets beating their chests, waving their flags, cheering, holding inflammatory/tacky signs such as "Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey Goodbye". If these same people stop for a second to think back to some of the scenes that pissed them off after 9/11, was it not the cheering muslims on the streets of various ME countries? Surely we could have done better and risen above that kind of crap? One-upmanship only serves to protract hatred and war.

I understand that looking into the mirror can sometimes be hard for people to take but here it is anyway...

Them:

And Us:

No different really...

IRM

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You know the saying: "Photo's or it didn't happen".

I was actually going to make that the title of this thread, but tried a more conciliatory approach.

The thing is it is not just us on the the Conspiracy sites who need pictures as evidence, many in the Middle east also question the validity of the event and it would be wise to end all questions if that is possible.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
And what happens if the super evil corrupt US government decides to release evidence. Lets say they release a video and some photos of the operation. Is anyone still going to believe it? Of course not! They're OBVIOUSLY just photoshopped and manipulated by the super evil and corrupt US government. Obviously.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by famalhut

I would believe it, I want to see pictures because I dont actually want to have any doubts. I dont want to be a conspiracy theorist over this issue, I just want to see some evidence. Once the official photo's are released, my mind will have been made up, i cant talk for everyone else in the world who would like to see some more evidence, but I for one would believe the official pictures. I believe there is good evidence to say what happened happend, I dont like to think our governments would go to such lengths to lie to us, I just need a bit more evidence.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That picture of "revelers" outside the White House really makes me more angry than any 9/11 footage I've seen. I really have no doubt why we are the most hated country on the planet. It's dispicable.

The "Obama 08" sign really tops it off.

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by DOcean

Sadam Hussein did not kill nearly 3,000 American civilians...we watched his hanging on the internet with no qualms about it from our Government. Now, we want to be careful providing any evidence to the civilian population, the same civilian population who were supposedly attacked by the man that Obama "gave the order" to supposedly kill? We don't want to inflame muslims?

Indeed... Yet It's OK to televise thousands of Americans in the streets beating their chests, waving their flags, cheering, holding inflammatory/tacky signs such as "Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey Goodbye". If these same people stop for a second to think back to some of the scenes that pissed them off after 9/11, was it not the cheering muslims on the streets of various ME countries? Surely we could have done better and risen above that kind of crap? One-upmanship only serves to protract hatred and war.

I understand that looking into the mirror can sometimes be hard for people to take but here it is anyway...

Them:

And Us:

No different really...

IRM

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
the authenticity of anything that is made public will/should always be questioned. hmmm heres a thought, put the pics/ videos on ebay or craigslist, let the highest bidder decide what to do with it. also just putting this out there, when obama announced the death of osama, he spent the first couple of minutes talking about how 9/11 is seared onto our minds. after all these pics debate, it just seems freudian to me, as if supplying an image is his biggest concern.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I don't understand why people are so focused on the photos, those are easy to fake, what everyone should be requesting is the helmet cams or any video taken that day, there could be none, but i really doubt it, do you think they would go there on this special operation and not have at least one helmet cam, but wait, there was mentioned somewhere that the president and several other people where watching live when the operation was happening, ok, so where is that recording?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

A photo will be released. Most people will just say that it either from years ago or fake. I be willing to bet that video of the event will leak at some point. Again, people will most likely say the same of the video. Its like the birther issue. No matter what evidence is presented if one believes Obama was not born in the US, then they are going to believe it matter what. If one believe Osama has been dead for years, what good is a photo or video going to do to change a person's mind
edit on 3-5-2011 by jayjayjj50 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join