It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Learned From Osama's Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Too many coincidences and irrationalities have led me to the following conclusions:

1. Most people are stupid.

2. Killing someone doesn't make you safer.

3. You and I have no say in this world. If we die, things will keep going, badly.

4. There are evil assholes running the show.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
5. People say they dont believe anything politicians tell them, but really they do.

6. ATS members love creating new threads.

7. The USA believe they are allowed to go into other countries and do whatever they like.

edit on 2-5-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
5. People say they dont believe anything politicians tell them, but really they do.

6. ATS members love creating new threads.

7. The USA believe they are allowed to go into other countries and do whatever they like.

8. The US are fully entitled to go into another country to get disgusting pieces of human filth like this if they want to

9. Bin Laden deserved it!

10. One less terrorist in the world
edit on 2-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
8. The US are fully entitled to go into another country to get disgusting pieces of human filth like this if they want to

9. Bin Laden deserved it!

10. One less terrorist in the world

GOTO 1

Namaste!
edit on 3-5-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
11. Well what learned is that Bin laden lives in a "crappy" multi-million dollar mansion at the time of his death with less security
edit on 3-5-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

OK so I don't agree with I must be stupid. Personal insults show you have a very limited mental capacity and litttle tolerance for other peoples opinion! Remember I did not throw personal insult at you. You threw the first one! lol lol!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I learned that people actually celebrated death and glorified killing another life.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
that america proved it's hypocrisy for the 10,000th time this decade. they talk about truth, the american justice system, the rule of law, everyone is innocent until proven guilty, the system works and the rest of the b.s. they brainwash you with growing up.

then they turn around, invade a sovereign nation, send a hit squad, mow down every thing that moves, then shoot thru a woman and kill a most likely unarmed man without even trying to take him alive and try him for his crimes.

osama killed thousands but it would have been nice to see america actually do what it preaches.

unfortunately, he still hasn't officially been charged with 9/11, so how can he be guilty of that. unless that was the plan, because there can't be a trial without a charge first.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

OK so I don't agree with I must be stupid. Personal insults show you have a very limited mental capacity and litttle tolerance for other peoples opinion! Remember I did not throw personal insult at you. You threw the first one! lol lol!

I absolutely tolerate your opinion. I merely sent you back to the beginning because I feel you need to contemplate the implications of your viewpoint further.

8. If we determine we have the right to go into another country/region... we are making an implicit agreement with the rest of the world to give them permission to come here and do the same (if you want to *really* think hard on this topic... you might see how this might have some relationship to attacks on the US in the past).

9. You are also implicitly agreeing to allow someone else to decide you deserve punishment based on the word of another. You have decided someone should be assassinated because someone else told you they did something.

10. Someday you might look in the metaphorical mirror and see the real face of terror. It's the face of someone who sends kids to foreign lands to be shot, to shoot and bomb, that supports blockades of food and medical supplies for decades, etc. under the banner of freedom but with the intent of profit.

Namaste with love, lol, and hope for both our futures.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
- There is no justice in this world. Just life and death.
- There is no good guys or bad guys. Just winners and losers.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I learned that you can hide best where you're least expected to be.

edit on 3-5-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I learned that Edward Bernays was ahead of his time....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

11. Don't make lists. Osama did that against America and look what happened to him! Sorry, couldn't resist!

top topics

join