It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did obama want revenge for kenya?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Video

This was interesting to me. If one were to assume the buzz surrounding obama spending more resources in the past 2 years, than was ever spent before looking for osama, was he doing it to avenge kenya? I never even heard of the embassy bombing in kenya up until now.

Of course this is assuming that he really was killed when they said, and then disposed of his body a few hours later....
edit on Mon, 02 May 2011 11:23:04 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon, 02 May 2011 11:23:29 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon, 02 May 2011 11:30:06 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I don't mean to insult you, but that's an extremely basis accusation, and I would even go so far as to say it's quite silly. < lol
But seriously, why would Obama have any allegiance to Kenya? Because his father (with whom he only spent a month in his entire life) was from there? Not buying it.
Also, the embassy bombings were a big deal.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Is the video that is coming up for you even the right one? It keeps redirecting me to stupid harper's speech, not the one that is "Raw Video: Tears and joy in Kenya over OBL death"....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
One thing I found pretty interesting, the first kenyan they interviewed feels the same way I do as a NYer... I would have rather him been captured, stood trial and been convicted. His death didn't really give me any closure at all....

top topics

join