It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You only lift me up to let me down....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
...and the higher I go the further I have to fall and when we hit bottom again it is gonna hurt more because you lifted me so high.
People slow down, listen please; a heavy loud chinook and let seal team six onto the compound all without those or around not hearing heavy chinooks. Then they killed OBL, DNA checked him, buried him at sea, burned down and razed the compound or was it a mansion al in 24 hours. Remember, on the FBI top ten wanted list public enemy number 1 was not wanted for 9-11 he was wanted for bombing US embassies and the USS Cole.

Remember, we can relate to death of children and once the word got around.we murdered three of Qhadaffi's grandchildren and would not have stood for it. Nobody in the world would stand for the premeditated murder of three children.
Listen to the mainstream media announce it is not over and expect retalliation, Rumsfeld, Clinton, Franks have all said they expect a.retalliation at the end of this all. They are preparing us for the next false flag traumatic inducing psychses on all of us all. They are only lifting us to slam us all harder. There is a general over all depressing feeling all over due to economy, Obama sucks, there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Now this OBL "death hoax" is a light at the end of the tunnel, but that light actually belongs to a train.
Rahm is in Chicago, he probably has all these things in place in to begin the next false flag in our next biggest city and in the midwest, heartland. A 1-2 shot is 1 in head (NY) and 1 in heart (Chicago).
Get ready America. Don't get lifted too much about this bull #!!!! You will only fall further and harder.

new topics

join