It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Dead! Who cares, where's this so called big announcement... Ideas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
With speculation already mounting about the validity of the aired announcement by Obama, just thought I'd create a thread for suggestions of what ATSers think was originally going to be announced. Here's a few thoughts....

• Elenin threat
• Japan crisis
• Sun activity
• Disclosure

• and finally that the real announcement was OBL is dead?

Based on witness accounts of news reporters seemingly being prepared for a "grim" announcement (I personally was not a witness) and the delay from Obama himself actually making the announcement. I'm gonna take a stab and say Japan. Look forward to all your suggestions...

edit on 2/5/2011 by TOMFROMOZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yeah, it's kind of a boring show. you can either tune it out or sit back and hope it gets interesting

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TOMFROMOZ

Just to be fair it's great news to about 3000 americans. I mean thats a small number but, if it brings them a little closure..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

I absolutely agree and sorry if I came across as insensitive but that does of course only apply if you truly believe bin laden is responsible for 9/11. I'll keep my opinions to myself on that subject as I don't want to turn this into a truthers thread.

I love a good conspiracy with emphasis on the word "good", so I don't jump on board with every one put out there but with everything surrounding this announcement it seems a little fishy to me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TOMFROMOZ

If there was evidence that he was behind 9/11, don't you think those accusations would be on his F.B.I page?

They weren't, so even the F.B.I do not think this surely!!

top topics

join