It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any of those mainstream "Ghost Hunter' programs actually given proof?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Check out "The Haunted" on animal planet I think. They have interviews/narratives from the victims of hauntings but also there is some solid evidence from paranormal groups who are not all Hollywood.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
all those TV shows wont ever show proof, if they did they would be out of a job. Personally, I would love to see those idiots on Ghost Hunters on the travel channel get some real proof, something along the lines of getting their @$$'$ beat by a ghost, that would be icing on the cake.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aoxoa

For most people you do not need a "TV" show on the paranormal to tell you what many have experienced personally as the true prof of another existance.

People like me have been able to see what others doesn't since childhood, the problem is that people like me as we get older so the images become shadows.

But I remember when I was a young child able to see people that adults could not.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's all fun and games until someone gets slapped around by an entity/ghost..... meh for the most part I think the shows are good entertainment, but that's about it. If you want proof go out and find it on your own if you are not sensitive enough to hear/see/feel the paranormal. Sorry but most people will right away "debunk" any proof anyone has. So the way I see it is I know what I see/hear/feel I have enough proof to make ME believe in the paranormal, am I crazy? Maybe! Do I act crazy? All the time, it helps keep the neighbors and tweekers in town away from me lol. Do I inflict my proof on others ... nope...NEVER! Although once my sister-in-law asked me if I knew there was a ghost living on my porch and I said " yea, he don't like to come in the house thou" so I'm not the only one that sees the ghostly creeper on my porch!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Enjoy:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I am the Tech Manager for a Paranormal group in Ohio, and I have stopped watching anything that has to do with TAPS.

The only shows I watch anymore that have to do with Paranormal Investigation are "Ghost Adventures" and "Destination Truth."

We have collected some interesting things, especially on our current case.

If we get permission after we go over evidence with the client, we will post any evidence on our web site.

There aint much on there now but anyone is free to join our web site and it is located here.
fostoriaparanormalinv.webs.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
When Ghosthunters first came on the air, I thought the show rocked! In the past year it has occured to me that the show is the same today as it was when it first started. They have no more outstanding evidence than they have ever had. It is no longer fascinating, new, or scary. It seems like a bunch of childish adults running around in the dark, spooking at every sound, and going "what's that?????"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
One name and thats Derek Acorah!!! What a fake! Did anyone see the embarassming Michael Jackson seance?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join