It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Us!!! The Illuminati Order.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hey, look what I found. Now you can joint the Illuminati Order through it’s website… Is this for real?

illuminati-order.com...

One of the purposes of this website is to extend an open invitation to all those who agree with the concept of individual rights to apply to join the Illuminati Order. The more members we have, the greater our influence will be. No money is required to join or maintain membership.

Additionally, Adam Weishaupt originally provided the following standard for identifying potential members:

"Whoever does not close his ear to the lamentations of the miserable, nor his heart to gentle pity; whoever is the friend and brother of the unfortunate; whoever has a heart capable of love and friendship; whoever is steadfast in adversity, unwearied in the carrying out of whatever has been once engaged in, undaunted in the overcoming of difficulties; whoever does not mock and despise the weak; whose soul is susceptible of conceiving great designs, desirous of rising superior to all base motives, and of distinguishing itself by deeds of benevolence; whoever shuns idleness; whoever considers no knowledge as unessential which he may have the opportunity of acquiring, regarding the knowledge of mankind as his chief study; whoever, when truth and virtue are in question, despising the approbation of the multitude, is sufficiently courageous to follow the dictates of his own heart, - such a one is a proper candidate."

illuminati-order.com...

edit on 1-5-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: *join

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
And here is the application form with the relevant information fields;

Membership Application

All information received is kept confidential and is protected against unauthorized access.

Leave the initial text as it is. Do not remove any fields.

Provide an accurate response in each field. False answers are grounds for immediate termination of membership.

Leave nothing blank. If you do not want to include certain information, simply say so in that field.

If you have any questions, do not include them here. Questions should be presented separately.

Send completed application to your referring member or to the Membership email address listed at illuminati-order.com... for processing. Updates should be submitted in the same manner.

1. Preferred pseudonym:

2. Real name:

3. Preferred email address:

4. Telephone number, including country code:

5. Complete mailing address, including country:

6. Other contact information (instant messenger, alternate email, etc.):

7. Personal website:

8. Current citizenship:

9. Spoken languages:

10. Written languages:

11. Educational history, including formal and informal instruction:

12. Present occupation:

13. Past occupations:

14. Talents/Abilities:

15. Interests:

16. Based on your current understanding, what is the purpose of the Illuminati Order?

Answer:

17. Do you agree with the purpose of the Illuminati Order, as you understand it?

Answer:

18. Why do you want to be a member of the Illuminati Order?

Answer:

19. Are you interested in being contacted by other members?

Answer:

20. Provide a recent photograph of yourself.

illuminati-order.com...

edit on 1-5-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
why do some of the pages on that link redirect to the see eye aye?

i smell data mining..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I recommend that everybody read Weishaupt.
I he is very misunderstood.
It is because people naturally fear the unknown.
Once you conquer that fear, it opens a whole new world.
Remember that history is always written by the victor.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

WOW is this for real?
I'd join, damn right I would. I greatly admire the illuminati; they are successful people.
What is never mentioned on ATS is that even those that were born into money were so because their father, grandfather, great-grandfather etc put the work in or were smart enough to amass such fortunes.

As I argued years ago on here, wouldn't YOU want to consolidate money and power into your hands, if you were in their position, in order to provide for future generations of your own family? Of course you would! Would you not want your children and grandkids to live the very best life you could give to them?

I would. That's why I look up to them and endeavour to work as hard as I can to get what I can, like these legends, and I believe that is the attitude of success!

The guy who taught me that was by no means illuminati, but he drove a Scuderia at the age of 27... Enough for me...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum

WOW is this for real?
I'd join, damn right I would. I greatly admire the illuminati; they are successful people.

...wouldn't YOU want to consolidate money and power into your hands, if you were in their position, in order to provide for future generations of your own family? Of course you would! Would you not want your children and grandkids to live the very best life you could give to them?

I would. That's why I look up to them and endeavour to work as hard as I can to get what I can, like these legends, and I believe that is the attitude of success!

The guy who taught me that was by no means illuminati, but he drove a Scuderia at the age of 27... Enough for me...

Yes, what you are saying is correct, totally, but only if your idea of a perfect life is only about MONEY and POWER. In which case you would fit in there.

It is because of the abovementioned greed that the world is in the state that we find it in today.

This may sound harsh, but IMHO I am glad I don’t have that (your) outlook on life.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
yeah. if the illuminati are having open enrollment, why not koin? if you can't beat em, join em!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
You can defeat them

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
yeah. if the illuminati are having open enrollment, why not koin? if you can't beat em, join em!

I'd rather die on my feet that serve on my knees, there is no salvation for you there.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silend
You can defeat them

Agreed. I hope there are more of you in this world.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silend
You can defeat them

that is where you are wrong. i cannot defeat them. WE can, however.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Interesting that you posted this on May Day, May 1st, the founding date...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Illuminati order doesnt resonate with me at all, ever since i saw the Leo Zagami video, maybe my vibe is off, but I honestly do not feel anything from that site. One would think, the illuminati order would have much more information on their website than what is presented.

I'd rather remain a starseed, which makes much more sense to me.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
hoax.

So the Illuminati suddenly decided to make a website and let random people join?

Please...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I bet they're just doing this to see how many dunce's will go along and give them all of their personal data. Makes it alot easier for them. I mean, it's not like you're gonna apply by accident, or just on a whim. They can be sure that whoever applies on there probably known alot of stuff that they don't want you to know. And you're just gonna go right ahead and give them your name, address, telephone number etc. Crazy.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
hoax.

So the Illuminati suddenly decided to make a website and let random people join?

Please...

Or perhaps just a test. Like a popularity poll...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Interesting that you posted this on May Day, May 1st, the founding date...

Interesting indeed. I didnt even know.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
As I see it, if this is real...

They're losing!

Most times, if an organization develops a recruiting campaign, it seemingly suggests that their numbers are dwindling. They will offer the prize to everyone, but only select what they deem fitting, hence the application.

To that, I say "ha ha"....novel attempt at an NWO and world domination, but the people, and more so, the good in people are prevailing. "They" can sense the shift that is occurring and it has them quivering in their socks

Respectfully,
UberL33t

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It must be the membership application for the next wave of Manchurian Candidates.

Half of the brainwashing is already done.

This reminds me of grade school antics. Like when kids would pass notes back and forth concerning their 'love' interests.

"Do you LIKE so & so?"

Please check one:

A.) Yes
B.) No
C.) Maybe

Some Weishaupt quotes.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

What is the Leo Zagami video?

Could you post it please

top topics