It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which are the most compelling UFO or ET videos currently on YouTube?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I am looking some very compelling UFO or ET videos on YouTube.

Anyone here have any links to such videos?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper2

I like the one that begins at about 6:05 of this segment of the documentary "Out of the Blue". Pretty convincing flying saucer as far as they go.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper2

I also like this one. No idea what those things are.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper2

And furthermore, this one here I think is pretty neat, as the movement of the object matches pretty closely what a lot of people have reported over the years as far as the wobbly, oscillating, floating kind of thing.

The problem I have with most purported UFO videos - including the ones I linked - is that they rarely show the departure of the object. If you read a lot about UFO reports, you find that the departure is often the most dramatic part of the sighting.

In general, I haven't seen any videos that I find all that compelling. I have to wonder why we don't have any really decent videos that compare to the sightings documented in the serious literature. I believe that such sightings occur, so the lack of video evidence is a bit puzzling to me.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Orkojoker because: typo

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
you wont find any.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Viper2

This has to be at least in the top group, and i doubt personally ya cant get better, it hasnt been debunked as far as i know, i cant find the original but if you look at the thread here you will, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh and we miss MMN

Wal

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Viper2

Hi,

I believe this video is pretty good. I believe there has been debate on this already. Some of the mainstream media covered this story. Enjoy.

edit on 1-5-2011 by Dastardly666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
reply to post by Viper2

I like the one that begins at about 6:05 of this segment of the documentary "Out of the Blue". Pretty convincing flying saucer as far as they go.

The Somerset 1998 footage is interesting but I'm highly skeptical of it as it was filmed by a known crop circle hoaxster - Rod Dickinson. I suspect it might have been a balloon.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I like this one.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by Orkojoker
reply to post by Viper2

The Somerset 1998 footage is interesting but I'm highly skeptical of it as it was filmed by a known crop circle hoaxster - Rod Dickinson. I suspect it might have been a balloon.

That certainly does kibosh the credibility of that video. I wonder if James Fox was aware of that when he used it in his film.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Isaac Koi said some interesting things about the video in a discussion from 2009. As I understand it Rod Dickinson even hinted at that it was a hoax.

Here

and here

new topics

top topics

join