It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien or gov expiriment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
this is a thought i have on this alien encounter in flatwoods west virginia. some kids saw a ufo crash down, they then went up to investigate, they were joined by some friends and one of their parents(10 in total). they then encounterd a strange tall alien creature. it had glowing eyes as well it appeared to be robotic, its head shaped like an ace of spades. it sprayed a gas that made the people sick and continualy vomit. Later several of the contracted throat or lung cancer. My thought is that this could be some sort of project taken up by the military, some kind of chemical weapon deployment system that has now been put on the shelf(due to the lack of continued sighting after the intital event)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
its plausible although i dont THINK that they would release a black ops project in the middle of a forest and try to poision 10 people but i could very easily be wrong either why very thought provoking

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yes but doesnt mean it wasn't cuba, russia, china, phillipines, iran, saudi arabia, etc. and the list goes on.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I fail to see how 'this ufo crash' or 'that ufo crash' can all be alien related, even our modern day aircraft are more reliable and dont drop out of the sky as often. A more likely explanation would be top secret prototype aircraft, but the military doesnt tend to fly them outside of military airspace, expecially if they are likely to crash. An even more likely explanation would be that people just simply make stuff up!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

i think it was a test and that the expirimental chemical was thought to be more beign at the time. if it were to be used for actual weapons purpose they would probably use something with more instant effects(chlorine,cyanide,etc) but they probably scrapped it for what ever reason

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This was on the History Channel on there popular show "monster-quest" I Used to read lots about cryptology and never once before that show have I heard of the Flat-woods monster.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

the flat woods monster was never much a concern of cryptozoology, its more ufology that looks at things like this. at best its one of the entities that devides the two groups, like bigfoot or chupacabras. monsterquest has investigated creatures associated with aliens before, mothman, flying humanoids, cattle mutilations. i found it werid that they spent parts of that episode going into the starchild skull, which in my oppinion is not related to the flatwoods monster

new topics

top topics

join