It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody heard of St.John's Wort for depression

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sorry, in advance, for the short answer, but I am busy today.

I've used St Johns Wort for depression and found that it does help when used in conjunction with valerian root.

I hope this helps!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

It's very creepy. In situations where I should feel sad, i just feel total apathy. Sometimes, feeling apathy is worse than feeling sad.

Been there!

My personal advice.....study Buddhism, even if that is not your "belief".....realize your apathy as something else... as an awakening, perhaps, to the things that don't matter, which is 99% of all this "illusion" of life.....redefine your perspective, redefine your goals...shatter your ego and rebuild..... choose to make the most of your time by doing what YOU want to do and being who YOU want to be.... forget the rules.... make up your own rules because YOU know what is right and best for you.

Smile with confidence, not as a mask! ....Try it!
Make this world YOUR own, not simply someone else's house that you dwell in.

MIND power is all we have.. use it!
CHOOSE to be happy.... run your course... be free in your mind and heart.

Just my advice.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

.... choose to make the most of your time by doing what YOU want to do and being who YOU want to be.... forget the rules.... make up your own rules because YOU know what is right and best for you.

Smile with confidence, not as a mask! ....Try it!
Make this world YOUR own, not simply someone else's house that you dwell in.

Beautifully said, and worth repeating!

That is a much more dynamic wording of what I was trying to get across with taking a hard look at your circumstances and make some changes there. That is far better than drugs of any kind.

Sometimes we are afraid to not be happy, when we shouldn't. It is completely natural to sometimes not be happy or excited -- just go with the flow. Most times it will pass.

Following your own inner self is soooooooooooo hard for most people to do considering the brainwashing that goes on all thru life to be compliant and follow the "leader". Unfortunately; the ones doing the leading in this world are mega-corporations whose sole agenda is to empty your pockets.

They promise you happiness thru material goods, entertainment and pharmaceuticals but deliver only disappointment and stress.

Go your own route and follow your heart; not the rules.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

That is a much more dynamic wording of what I was trying to get across with taking a hard look at your circumstances and make some changes there.

LoL.. I'm often guilty of not reading into threads before posting. Sorry if I was redundant.

Well versed on your part too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join