It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop-circles: do you really understand what’s going on in the rape seed fields?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
hey people have you ever watch this video from crop circle april 2011 this is so wired...talking about two object comming from the sky on may 29 2011 at the sunrize... look.

edit on 3-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It is a mystery - Maybe secret rituals of secret societies ...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I kinda thought that all the stamps in the wheat and such was a sort of messege like "Hey look at your wheat" or food messege due to what the corporations are doing to our food supply.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by prevenge
who's to say there aren't humans with advanced technology capable of this.. on this planet.. using it to do this???

I think your conclusion is ignorant.

Now imagine some fellas with advanced super secret technology and equipment costing the better part of half a million dollars or more, amusing us (and themselves) with making strange designs in crops!

Whatever for?

Your's is a straw man argument at best!

just as the common 'alien' argument.
However, who's to say there are both explanations occurring at the same time? Or possibly humans w advanced tech doing them for the same reason as people say aliens are?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

A Gigantic Butterfly Crop Circle formation (530 Meters x 450 Meters), the Biggest Crop Circle Ever ... appeared in Netherlands near a town in southern Holland called Goes, on the 8th of August 2009. It is an incredibly large butterfly with Da Vinci's 'Vitruvian Man' in the center, depicting the metamorphosis of the Caterpillar into a Butterfly.

Was it Voyager (or Pioneer) that carried the gold disc with the Vitruvian Man on it? Maybe ET are trying to tell us they've found our probe?!!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

I just released this youtube video on possible explanations for crop circles as well as a direct connection to the arawak indians.

www.youtube.com...

John

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhovan
reply to post by elevenaugust

I just released this youtube video on possible explanations for crop circles as well as a direct connection to the arawak indians.

www.youtube.com...

John

I used an Louisville Slugger before I switched to Adirondack...OH arawak my bad.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jhovan

I think the crop circles are made by the Grays.

Some are beautiful and have hidden messages. Nothing like a wonderful puzzle to get
us thinking. The fractal representation of Pi is my favorite crop circle.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
I think the crop circles are made by the Grays.

Why?

Some are beautiful and have hidden messages. Nothing like a wonderful puzzle to get
us thinking.

If they are hidden, how do you know they are messages?

edit on 29-12-2011 by JustinErikson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined
I kinda thought that all the stamps in the wheat and such was a sort of messege like "Hey look at your wheat" or food messege due to what the corporations are doing to our food supply.

"Look, if you think any American official is going to tell you the truth, then you're stupid. Did you hear that? - stupid." ~Arthur Sylvester, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs, 1965

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
hey people have you ever watch this video from crop circle april 2011 this is so wired...talking about two object comming from the sky on may 29 2011 at the sunrize... look.

edit on 3-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

Very interesting video. I am looking forward to your thoughts on this years season? With so much currently going on, this should be a remarkable winter. Thank you

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
All CCs are definitely not man-made. Alien? Could be, but I doubt it. Are all we have as choices is two guys with planks, and aliens? I don't see either one being that reasonable. There are other candidates, such as angels, demons, the finger of God, witches spells, or even the elusive 'crop circle creatures'... whatever they may be.

They are just too beautiful, huge, symmetrical and complex to be made by humans, in the dark. If they were made by humans, don't you think that they would get permission first from the farmer? If so, then why do we hear that some farmers learn that they have one and immediately plow them under, like they were surprised about it or something? And do you think that if humans made it, that they would agree to have their CC plowed under the first thing the next morning? Think, think....

How come I never, never see pictures of incomplete crop circles? If only humans make them, you would think that sometimes, they ran out of time in the night to finish. For example, a team may start, then get caught and arrested, or shot. Blood around an unfinished crop circle? Haven't seen that one yet.

edit on 3/1/2012 by MarkJS because: emoticon added

edit on 3/1/2012 by MarkJS because: clarification, hopefully

edit on 3/1/2012 by MarkJS because: clarification, hopefully

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Just an idea but has anyone considered that maybe ET's left some of these to communicate and a select group can not only read these messenges but have been sending some back aswell?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am too new to post my own new thread so I thought this would be good here. Anyone have any thoughts on what these are? We found these by accident on Google Earth. This is a Forrest (Not farm land) about 2 miles from our house.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Most canola is genetically modified, and I am wondering, does anyone know if the supposedly not-hoaxed circles have occurred only in fields suspect to being GM? Corn is another hugely GMO plant, too...

A possible connection?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SahaniWaya
I am too new to post my own new thread so I thought this would be good here. Anyone have any thoughts on what these are? We found these by accident on Google Earth. This is a Forrest (Not farm land) about 2 miles from our house.

Hi SahaniWaya and welcome aboard!

Do you ever thought going directly on the spot, as you seems to live not so far away from it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join