It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop-circles: do you really understand what’s going on in the rape seed fields?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

I have no problem giving you a flag and a star for your work. Well done and very interesting to read.

I'm not convinced however; not quite yet. I think it's a given that most if not all are hoaxes and that those who believe in them all are members of the silly squad, but I commend you for your work. If even one turns out to be left by an Alien, I'd still be shocked.

I remain very skeptical of Crop Circles, but I'll keep my mind open for work like this. I can't imagine a valid, sensible reason Aliens would create these simple patterns that are so often described as complex and beyond Human capabilities. Just that claim alone drives most people away hiding a giggle so not to offend.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I appreciate the work you've done and the effort you've put into it, I really do (and you get a star for it
), but I just really struggle with the whole crop circle phenomena.

I remember when crop circles first came about, and also the two guys that admitted it was a drunken hoax they'd concocted in the pub earlier that evening. From then it's just spawned a whole new tangent of alien conspiracies. But seriously, I know we can't always go by the law of occams razor, but to think extraterrestrials would have the technology to contact a race but only be able to leave messages in corn fields....it just doesn't ride with me.

I DO see them as amazing pieces of art though, if anything we should be proud that the human race is capable of creating something that amazing.

Just my two-penneth of course

Peace out

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

Yes, it is truly amazing. The dot near the head? I don't think it's a person. Hard to see but when I magnify it, looks like a piece of farm equipment I believe. With the dimensions, I think it might be just that.

Still amazing and I will never believe that 2 guys and a few sticks and strings made this one.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

It seems we were replying with pretty much the same thing at the same time! Always nice to know someone else is on your wavelength

Peace out

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

S+F .. Much appreciated ...

I love the topic of crop circles, but am left rather disappointed in my search for true scientific analysis, and more so of the attempts to de-cypher the mathematics or geometry within the beautiful works of art. I did find a very interesting interpretation of a crop circle, while watching a David Sereda talk.

Assuming the majority of the circles to not be man made, then its not a huge leap of faith, for me to assume they are created by an intelligence, intended for us to notice .. And if so, that at some point, some may even contain a message ... Then i feel its very important, we do take these seriously, analyse them with our best minds, and try to find who is giving us these (non man made) circles, why, and what information they contain. If the translation in that david sereda video clip above is indeed a blueprint to a craft, then that further backs what i say.

I watched a documentary, where some of these hoaxers were interviewed, (not doug & dave) .. i do not recall the name of the documentary, sorry .. I recall the a couple of apparent hoaxers, consider themselves 'artists' ... they claim they are responsible for some of the larger more complex designs .. and that they don't mean to deceive us, so much as they feel that if their art brings us such awe, and mystery, etc .. that makes them feel good .. so they keep doing it .. Needless to say, their fake attempts (pretty looking or not), are causing extreme drawbacks, for the small amount of people who really do research these phenomena seriously ... and may not have the time, budget and resources, to continually chase another crackpots attempt at 'fun'.

Many thanks for the time, research, and effort you, and others like you put into this area elevenaugust ... It's imperative more attention is paid to the genuine circles, and less attention paid to the hoaxers, who are tarnishing this whole beautiful phenomena.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by prevenge

Big crop circle hater, are you? Lighten up. You are not on fire.

Non-scientific? What about the tests painstakingly described above, the molten metal deposits and the unusually high radioactive readings in some of these circles are you finding non scientific? I beg to differ with you here my new friend.
As to the above tirade - Really sorry you feel that way. Certainly you are entitled to your opinion. I happen to disagree but maybe I have investigated these phenomena a little more, and I think that is the opposite of ignorant.

edit on 28-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

dude .. listen .. I bet you did not even read my post.

I have been researching crop circles for decades.. they're one of my most favorite subject.. i even make art and sculpture out of their designs...

what i am saying is this...
and listen very carefully because you obviously did NOT understand what I meant.

i am NOT saying that it's men with boards making them.

no way.

what is making the circles? obviously some VERY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY that is no where near what we have in our public life right?!!!

right!

but that doesn't mean that it's a different intelligent species of beings from outer space making them!

I think it's ignorant to think there is NO alien life out there with intelligence.. of course there is! the odds are so much in favor of that being true! of course there are aliens... but it doesn't mean they are making the circles.. or the ONLY ones making the circles.. they could be making SOME.. sure.. but ALL? nope.

you should see the movie "new swirled order" it talked about the masonic connection to the sacred geometry used in the designs...

are you saying to me that our government black ops programs doesn't have tech to do this? how can you be sure? have you been privy to their budgeting sheets and documents on all their research?

you know the Nazi's were working on Tesla tech and created flying saucers right?

you know what HAARP is capable of right? then what else do humans have that you DON'T know what it's capable of??

i think saying automatically that just because you haven't seen technology capable of doing something means it's from aliens is ignorant.. and i think that if you READ this post and UNDERSTAND what I'm saying.. you'd understand that I'm right.

but i doubt you'll read the whole thing concisely and properly and think i'm just saying it's no aliens it's guys with boards or some dmb crap.. o welll...

you can't just be like.. IVE NEVER SEEN TECH THAT CAN DO THIS! MUST BE ALIENS!....
get it??

it COULD be tech that other humans have that they haven't told you they have... understand????

-

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

This was a great and interesting read, thank you for the information.

I, like others here, am not a buyer into the whole crop circle phenomena. It's pretty clear that some fairly skillful human beings have been perpetrating this entire hoax for years.

I'd be curious to know if you feel that there could be some other force behind some of these formations?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
reply to post by Blaine91555

It seems we were replying with pretty much the same thing at the same time! Always nice to know someone else is on your wavelength

Peace out

I've learned over time to keep my mind more open. I've seen a classic Saucer close up in the 1960's, so it's not wise of me to be as critical as I once was. Most Crop Circle stuff is so over the top that it's hard to take seriously, but I've got to appreciate work like this and the people who do the work.

There are elements of truth in all these theories but they can be hard to find. Plenty of brilliant people here as well, who are doing it right. My role as Believer / Skeptic is hard to maintain at times, but you will find many like me here I know. Some seldom post anymore, but continue to believe in "Deny Ignorance". Some simply don't understand what ATS is.

These Crop Circles are one of the hardest for me. UFO's are obviously real, leaving the question are they military or Alien.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think the only real ones are the simple circles found around the world, not put there for us to look at and often in isolated places...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I always believed this was the work of some artists, aka "Banksey" for the farming generation...

But seriously, it's just graffiti that got better over time as the tools and methods got better (or worked out).

I am more inclined to believe Stephen Hawkins in that if we were contacted by "other" life forms they would most probably use great big fonts and spell out the setence:

"You have 24 hours to leave this planet or you will be sucked up and turned into a life long supply of ice cream"

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I've seen a classic Saucer close up in the 1960's,

Not to go off topic here but.... Really? Is there a thread where you go into this in more detail?

I'm not sure I believe in saucers, so I'd be very interested to read your story.

Cheers-

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wow. Exactly what I have been waiting for. A post on the science and facts between man-made c.c.'s and unknown made c.c.'s.

I knew someone would have to make this thread onece the information was availiable. Thank you!!

The plants don't lie.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I thought it was a piece of equipment too. What I meant was, a human is (if its a piece of equipment) smaller than that little dot. So you think of how small a human would be standing in that giant crop circle, and yet some think it's very simple for a little human to create such a symmetrical piece of art. I just can't imagine being smaller than that little dot, and being able to create something so accurate and large without any aerial view of what your doing. Either way it's amazing.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
the crop circles are obvious messages but I am not sure the messages are meant for us. some probubly are but has anyone deciphered this one ?

3.bp.blogspot.com... une+2009.jpg
edit on 28-4-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I too have been researching crop circles, as I started to find out they were predicting events of some note. Maybe I'll post a thread one day.

Other research that I have been doing, suggests very strongly that;
1) They could not have been done by anyone who wants population reduction.
2) Crop circles have been prophesied by the Hopi Indians.
3) Some were probably done by hoaxers to discredit the real ones.
4) Some were done by humans who are trying to help us.
5) Others were done by orbs from a technologically advanced civilization (maybe the subterreans or Angels).

One fact that made me a believer was that police helicopters going over blank fields would see the pre-imprint of crop circles before the crop circle season started. They could see them using infra red goggles.
What was interesting was that some of the pre-imprints didn't get used, as if the path of mankind was changing the choice of messages that we were to receive that season.

Not all crop circles gave off positive vibrations; The angel of death made people sick. And this is the crop circle that showed to me that they are tools to be used in these end times, as they seemed to be predicting the future, and only One person in my mind can precisely predict the future and that is God.

When I counted the feathers in the Angel of Death's wings I realized they were pointing to the solar eclipse that passed over the Antarctica; over New Swabenland!!
Later I learnt about the Orion Conspiracy on Youtube and that Nazis were in Antarctica and then I linked the two
ideas.
This then led me down a rabbit hole that has been very interesting.
I would love to share the predictions but I realize that many people don't even believe they are real, so I didn't waste my energy.

So from this post, I think you can see on the whole I believe crop circles are here to help mankind and especially the Michael/Mary line, and that some people would prefer to believe idiot hoaxers.
I personally decoded the Hebrew crop circle, it's on Scribd.com. It took me 2 months.
Peace and love.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't know if some of these crop circles are extraterrestrial, but...

I do think that monuments such as Stone Henge and other circular megalithic sites were mimicking what people were seeing in their fields so long ago. I don't think two old men started this trend, as it was going on for such a long time. Think about it for a second - what better way to appease the gods creating these circles but to create one out of stone.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Given away by strange, crop circle-like formations seen from the air, a huge prehistoric ceremonial complex discovered in southern England has taken archaeologists by surprise.

Or what about the "mowing Devil" ?
en.wikipedia.org...
(Check the picture out on wikipedia)

According to the pamphlet, that night his field appeared to be in flame. The next morning, the field was found to be perfectly mowed - unnaturally perfect, in fact.

This pamphlet, and the accompanying illustration, is often cited as among the first recorded cases of crop circles by cereologists.[1]

Even this link www.forteantimes.com... , which states:

Here, we read of villagers who once believed that certain signs pointed towards the existence of a witch amongst them. Such signs – revealing where landowners had had dealings with the Devil – manifested themselves as green or yellow circles on the land. While Sakharov comes up with a somewhat shaky attempt at a scientific rationale, other Russian folk­lorists mention a further detail: that in these circles the crops could be flattened or broken as the result of a witches’ dance.

Could be just me, but I believe that many crop circles are not a product of two elderly men, but rather something else... The ones that are bent and not broken are not the hoaxed ones...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I still think balloons and chinese lanterns make all the crop circles

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
I still think balloons and chinese lanterns make all the crop circles

So you totally discount the swamp gas theory?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Your post really cracked me up.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thanks for a very interesting read. I had known that some people felt there were differences in the characteristics of the plants that were known human circles and those that were flattened by unknown means but not the details. Today is a good day because I feel like I learned something!
edit on 4/28/2011 by angrywhitechick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I once heard that these symbols are meant for Mother Earth.

Perhaps the earth is receiving messages from several parties?

Kudos on your presentation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join