It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Short-Form Certificate Visible Through Long-Form Certificate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Boondock posted a thread about hidden writing on Obama's long-form birth certificate. In that thread, sonnny1 added a link with a high resolution image at:

While I'm not sure about the source of the image, I very strongly believe its a paper document for the reason that Obama's short-form certificate is visible right through it. To see that image I applied a lot of custom filters created in Paintshop Pro which I developed to maximize the contrast in the image. I first applied a color curve to add contrast to the bright white colors, then I then compressed the mid-tones using the relative method inside Paintshop Pro, and followed up with a histogram equalization. The result was an image where I could finally manage to read some of the text, including "Hour of Birth", "Place of Birth", "Sex", and the other text located on Obama's birth certificate as follows:

This is strong evidence that if Obama's Birth Certificate was faked it was done so at the paper level, not the digital level as suggested by a number of ATS users. Without the certificate being allowed into the hands of a few independent investigation teams I don't think it would be possible to say with confidence its a truthful document.

The solid black bar on Obama's short-form certificate can more clearly be seen on this lower resolution picture, which unlike the other ultra-high resolution image shows the whole page:

For comparison, you can see a picture of Obama's short-form birth certificate at:
www.factcheck.org...
edit on 28-4-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
true, this can be done, though would it not also be possible that the image was added using filters or even paper copies photocopied / scanned on top of each other?

this was done from OP image first link on another package

edit on 28-4-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

Its still not enough proof dude, Obama is clearly a hybrid from planet Prius

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Could you take this one step further and overlap a transparency of the first document(the short form) on top of that enhanced long form? I am really curious how they line up, and if indeed it was scanned with the short form behind it, that brings up questions. If it was ink from the short form the bled onto the back of the long form from them being pressed together with fresh ink, that brings up even more questions.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Could you take this one step further and overlap a transparency of the first document(the short form) on top of that enhanced long form? I am really curious how they line up, and if indeed it was scanned with the short form behind it, that brings up questions. If it was ink from the short form the bled onto the back of the long form from them being pressed together with fresh ink, that brings up even more questions.

I had thought that too...then i thought could it be that the short and the long were pressed together and the ink bled from one to the other...but if that was so, the text that 'bled' would be reversed.

I just loaded the two images (short form copy BC and 'Long form BC') and the text that can just be made out, does indeed appear to be the same text that is on the copy of the short form BC...very odd.

edit on 28/4/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Will be interesting to hear what Trumps investigators make of this - none of this seems to make a lick of sense to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

here's a filtered picture of the long form BC, clearly there is another paper under or behind the copy, probably photocopied over a copy of short form BC or a memo containing info from short from BC.

I also recommend the vid on the OP on this thread for more layer analysis:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like a lot of suggestions, this wouldn't be put out there by any decent forger unless on purpose, it appears this whole fiasco is on purpose, as usual, possibly a distraction.

also already done on this thread:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

Your right... and his NWO plan to suck away my life blood is working... I stayed up all night yesterday examining that thing and reading posts. I feel like a real sucker for some reason! Almost every time I stay up late because a conspiracy theory sucks me into further research I end up regretting it! Almost... that is the problem.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

I just love booger flick comments like these. Nice way to bastardize a thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Nice analysis OP, really.

It's good to see some people are looking in to this. Whe i saw boondocks thread, i started thinking; i wanted to know what the text said. your filtering skills are second-to-none my friend and you've uncovered something special here i think.

I'll be watching this conspiracy shaped space closely ... keep up the good work.

Thundersmurf...
Peace™

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has already suggested this because I just don't have time to read all the quickly growing monster threads on it. Here is was I think though for what it's worth:

I believe they got ahold of a real BC from that year, from the Hawaiian office. Then they obviously doctored it to add what they wanted. I believe it is common practice to stamp/date/sign the backs of these birth certificates at the time that they are filed. Meaning, that when they are put into the 'books' there are numerous certificates piled on top of each other, with printed info on front AND back. I think that what we are seeing is a bleeding of the stamps/info on the document that was on top of it while stored.

NOW...the question is this: Does that doctored-looking text on Obama's certificate look as if it is UNDER that other ink, or on TOP of it? This may be the key.

edit on 28-4-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast

Does that doctored-looking text on Obama's certificate look as if it is UNDER that other ink, or on TOP of it? This may be the key.

VERY good question. Unfortunately i lack the image editing skills to determine this. I will have a go when i'm home from work, however.

Thundersmurf...
Peace™

*NOTE: monster threads .. love it

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The joys of Carbon Paper used multiple times

You know, BC (before computers).

That is the residue from carbon paper used between sheets and when you did that you got residue from the previous use. Carbon Paper was used multiple times until it got too bad and then you got a new sheet.

It does say Oahu.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The joys of Carbon Paper used multiple times

You know, BC (before computers).

That is the residue from carbon paper used between sheets and when you did that you got residue from the previous use. Carbon Paper was used multiple times until it got too bad and then you got a new sheet.

That stuff would be from a prior document or documents where that sheet of carbon paper was used. There were likely other documents involved that day.

Sorry Boon, good try though.

For young folk, we used to use carbon paper to make duplicates. It was a thin sheet with a carbon film on one side. You would sandwich it between sheets and if you used a typewriter or pressed hard with a pen, you could get away with multiple copies in a stack of sheets with carbon paper between each. The roller on the typewriter was made of a hard rubber. As you rolled the paper with the sandwiched carbon paper between, the roller would rub against it and leave what you see here. Most my age should know what that is. It is residue that is likely from the document typed just prior.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
reply to post by boondock-saint

It looks like they had the short form birth certificate behind the long form when they made photo copies. It all lines up, so you're just seeing bleed-through.

Click through to view the whole thing if the forum is cutting off the left edge:

All I did was open this image of the long-form certificate in Photoshop, then invert the colors and apply a curve to it to increase the contrast. I then took this image of the short-form certificate, resized, moved, and very slightly rotated it and laid it on top.

It all lines up. the supposed "CIA-61" is "OAHU." You can see other bits line up, like "Island of Birth," "Sex," and the black box at the bottom of the short form that says "ANY ALTERATION INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE."

Not the transparency overlay, but does the same thing I was wanting to see.

So more than likely, we are looking at something like third generation copies. These were likely scanned from printed versions of the pdf the whitehouse released that was supposedly copies of the original. So what we are seeing here is a copy of copy of perhaps a copy??
edit on 28-4-2011 by PplVSNWO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

basically this entire fiasco is about a photocopy of the 'original' (be it faked or not) LFBC used by MSM, which, at some point was photocopied with a SFBC underneath it.

there is another thread that shows a video of photo editors using Adobe to remove masks and layers which apparently shows other anomalies.

Either way, real or fake, presumably, if it was 'worked on', the person doing so, being at gov level, would know better.....hence the new 'conspiracy' of 'was it done on purpose?'.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
F&S for your work. "CiA-61" just didn't sit right with me.

Thank you for clearing it up!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
It does say Oahu.

the short form of Obama also says "VOID"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/469d0e131ab8.jpg[/atsimg]

since this wasn't addressed in my thread
maybe it will be addressed here.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Firstly....the image in contention is not the original copy, it is a MSM photocopy, the text visible underneath is the result of a SFBC being photocopied under the LFBC. Picture of the original doesn't show any text under.

Secondly, the supposed 'void' is actually 'AFRICAN' as seen on SFBC.

Thirdly, even if it said 'void', which it doesn't, it would be irrelevant as it is an MSM photocopied document, it could say anything whoever photocopied it wanted it to say!.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thundersmurf
Nice analysis OP, really.

It's good to see some people are looking in to this. Whe i saw boondocks thread, i started thinking; i wanted to know what the text said. your filtering skills are second-to-none my friend and you've uncovered something special here i think.

I'll be watching this conspiracy shaped space closely ... keep up the good work.

Thundersmurf...
Peace™

Actually, Boondocks misread the words and I and others yesterday realised that words from the short form had leaked onto the long form. However, suggesting that the short form was pressed behind the long form when the photocopying was done does not explain why there is a large chunk of text in the signature of attendant box that is not there in the short form. The mystery remains.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join