It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could His Birth Certificate Serve As His Eviction Notice???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Everyone knows about the Obama B.C. today but here is a diff look at its impact. Here is a good artical i read about how this may have HELPED Trump. What do you think? I think it kinda makes it look like Obama thinks Trump is a threat in 2012. joshtolley.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
As it currently stands Osama Bin Laden and his dead moth running mate are a threat to Obama in 2012

edit on 04/28/2011 by 4Starlight2Decay0 because: k

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
it all looks very clear, and concise, there doesnt seem to be anything out of the ordinary with obama's birth certificate. not that I am a staunch supporter of obama its just I dont see where all this hype stems from.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lucysadvocate

Well i have a few probs with it like why did it take so long to show, and why the hospital name is wrong.... just things like that.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucysadvocate
it all looks very clear, and concise, there doesnt seem to be anything out of the ordinary with obama's birth certificate. not that I am a staunch supporter of obama its just I dont see where all this hype stems from.

Nothing out of the ordinary? Well, reduce the brightness and increase the contrast in an image-editing program and THEN you will see things that should not be there. Like:
1. different sized pixels in the background green sheet and in various words. That's impossible, if the document was scanned.
2. some words/characters are pixellated, some are not. This is impossible, and indicates that images have been added.
2. faint words (e.g., OAHU, SEX, Hour of birth, OBAMA) from the short form appear on the long form where they should be on the short form. But, a block of illegible text appears in the "signature of attendant" box which is NOT in the short form, so bleeding of text through the paper during scanning cannot be the cause.
3. characters and words appear on different layers. Moreover, they are bitmaps with no chromatic aberration around them, whereas all text that has been scanned will show coloured fringes around it.

I could go on and on. But perhaps if you understood the technicalities of image-editing, you would understand that it is NOT hype but very serious issues. They do say "ignorance is bliss".....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Well said!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
His economic policies, his foreign policies, his domestic policies will do quite nicely.

We don't need a faux BC to oust him.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerman24
Everyone knows about the Obama B.C. today but here is a diff look at its impact. Here is a good artical i read about how this may have HELPED Trump. What do you think? I think it kinda makes it look like Obama thinks Trump is a threat in 2012. joshtolley.wordpress.com...

My step mom WANTS trump to be the new prez now. She thinks that "oh hes the greatest business man right now he could get us out of this mess" She's crzy though shes proof tht typical american have no idea whats going on..every time i say one little thing about a date like 2012 or my 21 or may 11 shes replies with you know how many "dates" are out there you need to calm down!! UGHH

new topics

top topics

join