It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant bunkers for who?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I was just thinking.... what if all of these giant bunkers being built were opened to the people after warnings of an emergency of some type.... and mix in all the talk about the NWO wanting to cull us... so what if we all pile into the bunkers... and they turn on the gas, like Auschwitz? Instead of the bunkers being for the Elite, maybe they are a way to herd us together? lol

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
really interesting i like how you think sir

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

There not big enough for all of us..
They are what they seem..IMO
A place for the elite..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

That has crossed my mind..I think it was after seeing "The Island".A Blue Beam/False Flag event getting all the sheeple herded into bunkers.
Effectively separating us, they could wipe out who was left on the surface, filter out anyone in the bunkers they want to keep and destroy those in the isolated bunkers at will.
Most of us die, they pass it off as alien invasion or cosmological event and they are the saviors.

But it seems like a lot of work when they could just poison/nuke us instead.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
"Whoever may seek to save his life, shall lose it; and whoever may lose it, shall preserve it."

When the time comes, don't be fooled by they that only wish to destroy you, for you all know that their hearts are full of deception; leaving no room for you or I.
Their fake salvation is just another method of control and slavery.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

There not big enough for all of us..
They are what they seem..IMO
A place for the elite..

Pure mathematics.

backinblack is correct on this. Want to try and fit over 5 billion people into bunkers?

Good luck with that!

No, these bunkers are not meant for us. Count on it!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I think they will announce a disaster and allow some people in under the guise of saving them, but not many. They don`t need to get us in there to eliminate us, the cataclysm will do that. They will want to "save" some people to rule over. It takes all the fun out of it when theres noone to wish they could be you. And people you can lash out at when you lose your temper. Powerful people also like to have a wide selection of sexual partners. So they will need a large and replenishing stock of mostly female sex slaves. But I`d say they will take maybe their target number of a half billion. I`m talking about bunkers across the globe not just the US. I wonder if countries will still be going to war with eachother during this time. Maybe someone will get low on resources after 50 years and try to raid someone elses bunker... Anyway, there will probably also be a class of non slaves under the elites as well. These will be engineers and scientists and doctors and of course security guards, although behavior modification will probably mostly be computerized so some guy hits a button in a room and clear across the bunker, some guys slave necklace or bracelet gives him a painful shock and he stops asking to see proof of the conditions on the surface. Or some gas is released to stop a riot of people who demand to be allowed to pray to their god and not the elite`s god, and they all die and are turned into food for the other slaves, extending the life of the food stocked up. many supplies will have to b

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I think this an excellent posting in my opinion because it forces one to think in a more sequential and logistical manner regarding how to deal with millions of people that you might want to eliminate as well as perhaps select for slave prison labor uses that the elite will need to maintain the many underground bunker complexes.

Since I love to think outside of the box, I will share some thoughts on how this process might manifest itself.

I believe the process of dealing with millions of refugees that leads to the many underground bunkers will begin on the surface with agencies like FEMA where some emergency, disaster or proclaimed human danger, forces millions to depart their homes and regions because of some impending disaster or professed danger.

Once the many millions of refugees are in the hands of FEMA, a process begins whereby you have to be medically screened or decontaminated to enter the camps. This process could included mandatory vaccine shots or medication as part of the initial medical screening process. DNA identification and blood sampling if mandatory would provide much knowledge needed to make life and death decisions. Since everyone has to be processed to enter and receive services, no one will question this rational medical request for the safety of everyone else.

Considering that millions of refugees with no homes or possessions will be entirely dependent on FEMA for all medical, food and shelter, it makes sense to begin the culling process of those that will be eliminated in these surface FEMA re-location camps.

Once identified as someone the NWO wants to retain as slave labor, those so identified are then transferred to these bunkers under the pretense of transporting refugees to living quarters or camps at some other location. In such a way, the NWO can gather the many, select the few that will be retained as slave labor and the rest are then exterminated in the many ways that the NWO might consider as efficient for other logistical reasons.

The vaccines or a mandatory booster shot given after the initial in-processing could indicate that you have been targeted for death by means of those vaccines, but the food, water and even the air you breath could also be used to kill all those not selected for retention. The point is that once targeted for elimination, many methods could be used on the unsuspecting refugees to exterminate them.

The bunkers will ultimately serve the elite, but those accepted into the bunkers will either become willing slaves to the NWO elite or they will be treated as slaves to do all the labor that will be needed to maintain the elites in the style they are accustomed to.

This scenario of moving millions of victims into camps for care and shelter will also negate any guns or weapons that so many have acquired for security reasons and self defense. It only makes sense that no one will be allowed to receive FEMA services unless all conditions are met upon initial entry into such FEMA camps or relocation centers. No guns or weapons is exactly what they would demand and expect as a condition of being saved. With no home, no way to survive, many will see this as merely a condition of fact that must be complied with.

There is also the possibility that those unfortunate humans targeted for death after the selection process could be transported to special work camps where the killing will occur only after organ harvesting. This to me is why DNA selection is done upon being in-processed into the hands of FEMA as part of the initial screening process.

There are many bunkers and while some will live to see them, others will not. Those left alive to see the bunkers may do so only as slaves to some huge underground prison complex. With the advent of technology, secret weapons and surveillance technologies, such control of the many in those bunkers could be done with limited resources.

With no place to go or with no way to reach the surface, it only makes sense to then contaminate the planet's surface waters, animals, and air so that those that escaped or were missed eventually die from the radiation or the surface disasters that created the need to move millions of people into FEMA camps in the first place.

This to me is why they aren't worried about the millions of guns that Americans possess, because they already know that you wont be allowed to bring them into any FEMA camp. This ensures all refugees are disarmed and once disarmed, you will be at the mercy of those that will tell you what to do and when to do it or else. Such is the methodology of evil. Even silver and gold that is in the possession of refugees will be inventoried and taken away for safe keeping. At least that is what they will proclaim for your own security and safety.

Radiation, Solar flares, earthquakes, tsunami's, poisonous air clouds, plagues, alien invasions, comet or asteroid strikes and many other valid excuses could be used or even false flag generated to warrant such a culling process that begins the systemic elimination of millions.

Understanding even the hypothetical of how it might go if asked to leave your homes and submit to FEMA demands is an understanding that should be discussed in advance and it should be thought about seriously because waiting until you are facing the issue, will be too late to properly do or think about what other options might exist should you be awoken in the middle of the night to some emergency situation where FEMA buses and trains await your arrival so that you and others like you can be taken to some perceived safe zone.

Thinking of the many ways that such a process could be conducted is not a waste of time because the day may come where such a process becomes reality and fact.

Like I stated earlier, this is an excellent subject matter to discuss outside of the box of formalistic thinking because only by doing so can one begin to see how perhaps such a process could occur. Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit

But it seems like a lot of work when they could just poison/nuke us instead.

That's effectively what they are doing *now*. It does not matter if their actions are done thru incompetence or design because the result is the same.

We've got wind and rain from the south bringing BP's corexit/oil products this direction. We've got doctors telling us that large numbers of people in Gulf states are suffering severe memory loss, lung and heart problems because of it.

Now they are gonna stir in a little radioactive waste coming from the west. Care for a little plutonium with your oatmeal? Maybe a little strontium for your kid's milk? Nothing spells death like the caress of radiation.

Next ....... what will they do next? Maybe there will be a "terrorist" attack with some form of weaponized disease -- maybe a hemorragic fever that kills in hours with massive blood loss thru all openings.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I'm sure that the weaponizers have thought about everybody else's bunkers
I doubt that they are really safe.

Usually a "take back to the nest" type bioweapon, poison, or biotoxin, or somesuch
is planned for such occcasions

like the voodoun priests who put the poison on your door step,
or the way aliens sneak into your escape pod and wait for you.....
surprise!
edit on 28-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
what " giant bunkers " ??? - please cite locations

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Some of us will be saved or allowed into bunkers and those who are will be told that they are the "lucky ones" albeit not the same ones as the elites if an ELE occurs. All things considering and with having to face the Orwellian nightmare that awaits those "lucky ones" on the other side of it. I'd much rather stay top side and perish.

Trowa

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

gday APE, please see link for pics of DUMBs,
deep undergroung military bunkers...

www.youtube.com...

seeya

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
I was just thinking.... what if all of these giant bunkers being built were opened to the people after warnings of an emergency of some type.... and mix in all the talk about the NWO wanting to cull us... so what if we all pile into the bunkers... and they turn on the gas, like Auschwitz? Instead of the bunkers being for the Elite, maybe they are a way to herd us together? lol

they also could use us as labor slaves, or maybe they 'like' to monitor us if we are given a bunker.

you have good points,, star for you.
edit on 5-2-2012 by notonsamepage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join