It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wacky theory about the recent weather in the U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
These severe storms that have been moving through the U.S. seem to stretch vertically across the whole country.
one after the other

My wacky theory is that the gub'ment is doing this to get rid of the fukushima radiation before it gets to Washington D.C........i wonder if rainfall totals differ there, than surrounding areas.

on another note, if they were hell bent on depopulation agenda, using a tornado to cripple a nuclear reactor might work too.
(2 tornadoes have hit nuclear plants this year)

i know these two theories oppose each other, but whatever, they are just ideas....

and no, no pictures, no proof, i put it in skunkworks......

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

That would be a cool theory were it not normal for storm fronts to move through like this nearly every spring. But, don't let the facts get in the way of an awesome theory.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

don't worry, i never will

but you have to admit that the storms are a bit out of the norm

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Not really buying that theory, as it hasn't rained much in So Cal.

Then again, maybe they want to keep the movie industry intact. Hooray for Hollywood!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
April showers bring May flowers, dude. It's not a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

I spent 40 Springs in Eastern Tennessee, not one tornado. Tonight 4.....seems a little off to me. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AnitaCigarette

Yeah water those flowers with the bodies huh?

Some 61 people died in Alabama alone, including 15 in Tuscaloosa when a massive tornado barreled through the area. Sections of the city that's home to the University of Alabama have been destroyed, the mayor said, and the city's infrastructure was devastated.
Farther north, a nuclear power plant west of Huntsville lost power and was operating on diesel generators. In Mississippi, 11 deaths were reported, four people were killed in Georgia and one in Tennessee.

That's just today, 100's have been recorded over the last 2 storm systems. Jokes appropriate I guess at this point huh? Not if it was your family doing the dying.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Edgar Cayce Predicted that the great lakes would fall out through the Mississippi river in to the gulf of Mexico. I think he also predicted that Japan would go first.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by homeschooler

I fail to see your point in chastising me & trying to make me feel sympathy for the dead. Yeah, people die. If someone in my family died from a Tornado, I would do the natural thing: mourn. But till then, keep your snide remarks to yourself.

& since this is America, I am granted freedom of speech, so if I want to crack a joke about it raining in April, then I can & will. My joke was no way insulting to the dead, so put on your humor cap for christ sake. Being a miserable sod isn't going to help you in the end.
edit on 28-4-2011 by AnitaCigarette because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by AnitaCigarette because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnitaCigarette
April showers bring May flowers, dude. It's not a conspiracy.

If that old rhyme has any measure to it...
we're gonna have flowers 6 foot tall here!

Its been storm after storm after storm!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Yeah really. It has been raining for the last 4 days here. The Sun finally came out for about 3 hours before it started pouring again. The low-water bridges have turned into raging creeks!! & I went to unpack at my new place today & my yard & the neighbors has turned into one giant pond & my ceiling sprung a leak. Not looking forward to the consequences this has on my house!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
South East Texas hasn't got any rain in forever, and we are normally pretty wet/green this time of year. Is that because they want us to die while the Senators live? Stupid Haarp/fukushima/radiation/corruption, it's all your fault!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Every time it rains, I cannot help but think about the radiation being distributed across the globe, especially in my state! I try to stay indoors as much as possible & make sure none of my skin makes contact with the rain, but that is pointless since the radiation is going to the water supply, too.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Radiation doesn't need rain to be dispersed around the ground. Fukushima is right between the prevailing winds of the Earth. The radiation could go toward China and India or into the Pacific towards the U.S. I think you’d be safe in Russia besides the residue from Chernobyl, as am I in Texas, but you never truly know. The reactors in Japan are far worse than they would ever let us know.

upload.wikimedia.org...
edit on 28-4-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnitaCigarette

Yeah really. It has been raining for the last 4 days here. The Sun finally came out for about 3 hours before it started pouring again. The low-water bridges have turned into raging creeks!! & I went to unpack at my new place today & my yard & the neighbors has turned into one giant pond & my ceiling sprung a leak. Not looking forward to the consequences this has on my house!

btw, clever name!

The sun came out here... but only after a storm that knocked down this tree, blew in... I woke around 11pm and was having a cigarette outside the wind was something fierce! I walked inside to get a cup of coffee... and BAM it started kicking into overdrive... my trailer shook and I walked to my door... you couldnt see 5 foot in front of you... it lasted for about 30 seconds... and it was gone... no rain, no wind for the next few hours... oddly and thankfully enough this tree is the only thing damaged (to the best of my knowledge) in my area... I took some pictures... best I could as I was very busy clearing the tree out of the road.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d45e0f27822.jpg[/atsimg]
This was a Beech Tree. It was massive... snapped like a twig! It covered the road entirely.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ba155e48ca3.jpg[/atsimg]
My Father and I usually are first responders to any downed trees in my area... its not our "job" but we like helping out... We don't want people trapped, most roads around here are one way. We set out to clear the road, while clearing it the state workers showed up and assisted... my father is located center dressed in blue, holding a chainsaw

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1f1a95f3b45.jpg[/atsimg]
This picture might give a better perspective of the size of this tree...took the photo after my Father and I clear the road enough for vehicles to pass.

Sorry about your luck in your new place! Sucks! I'm hoping all this weather will calm down!

May 3rd 2009, we had a massive storm that flooded this area... destroyed a lot of homes! Even flooded and destroyed the school where my mother works...

-Evol Eric

edit on 4/28/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

It could still be if the florists are in on it darlin!! hahahahahahahha

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Yeah brother, we've had warnings on and off all day around here (athens cnty). I heard there were four or five touchdowns around here, and the sky was looking pretty uhhhhhh....... dramatic. Had that adreneline pumpin good for about 45 mins or so. Feel bad for the good folks who got hit. Looks like Tuscaloossa got it the worst!! Thoughts and prayers!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImperialMarch

Yeah brother, we've had warnings on and off all day around here (athens cnty). I heard there were four or five touchdowns around here, and the sky was looking pretty uhhhhhh....... dramatic. Had that adreneline pumpin good for about 45 mins or so. Feel bad for the good folks who got hit. Looks like Tuscaloossa got it the worst!! Thoughts and prayers!!

Glad your ok, That episode that happened here, was FAST and it was gone just as fast!
I've been in a few tornado's out west... but never here at my house area (Southeast, Ky)
while it wasn't a tornado here today... to the best of my knowledge... but did deliver a clear message...
out of practically no where, anything can happen.
but we have actually had a mild day here... except for that incident with the weather mentioned above...

Its almost unreal though... to think of it... all the destruction in the last week!

but
its crazy all over the world...

I authored a THREAD

but a friend I met on here by the name of itscocobaby has done a lot of work in it... more than I did... So credit is due, where it belongs... but check it out... I didnt know the Australia floods were still going...
edit on 4/28/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Hey, I think you're close. You noticed something so S&F, anyone in NCalifornia during March 18th will know what I am talking about (hail storm, tornados in San Fran?).

Leuren Moret talks about this in depth here. Specifically, in part two @1:17:00...

It makes sense that the government would make it rain (insert witty rap joke here) over the pacific in the days following the Japan disaster, and most likely no one was told of this precaution to keep the general attitude at a calm. The Surgeon General came out and initially told reporters here in the bay area to go ahead and get iodide tablets if so desired because it was better to be prepared, but was then corrected by higher up to not do that, why, because it was raining already over the pacific. What happens as a result, waterspouts in San Francisco.

Later that night is when the hail occured, as Leuren described above (if you were near here and wise enough to stay out of it, good on you). Anyway, the storms that have had a verticle line formation, seemingly perfectly stretching our borders in a sweeping motion is something I noticed too. Who knows, maybe Putin likes to make it rain? I hear he's not very happy lately.

I don't think our government would try to bring trees down on it's own power lines or cripple a Nuclear power plant though, besides, at this point in time our nuclear facilities should be well into a heightend state of preparedness, right?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
it's not a bad idea, but I just don't think there is enough radiation coming at them to warrant it

mother earth is getting warmer, this is the new normal

new topics

top topics

join