It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACETRADAMUS questions the BC of Obama because the hospital name is 17 years early. Yipes!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hi Acetradamus, a new member, who does not have posting points to create a thread asks:

"“Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?” "

Now please tell me is this correct - anyone explain the alleged discrepancy?

there are other bedunk threads but the hospital name would seem fairly crucial; no?

Kudos to Acetradamus!! His thread

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
it certainly contradicts the supposed validity of the document...just waiting for somebody to say "it was a typo" haha

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Common...His research guys can't be THAT stoopid can they? There HAS to be a logical answer correct?

If not?

Let the games begin errr continue.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I dont know is this the right site?

www.kapiolani.org...

In 1908, Albert and Emma Kauikeolani Wilcox donated $50,000 to start a children's hospital. The community, concerned that two of every seven infants in Hawai‘i did not live to see their first birthday, rallied to match the Wilcox's gift. A year later, Kauikeolani Children's Hospital opened. The two hospitals joined in 1978 to become Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children. Staying true to its mission, the non-profit hospital has played a vital role in the health of Hawaii's women, children and adolescents. It is staffed with highly skilled, compassionate physicians and nurses,

Picture of Obama's Birth Certificate Here.
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 27-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

In 1908, Albert and Emma Kauikeolani Wilcox donated $50,000 to start a children's hospital. The community, concerned that two of every seven infants in Hawai‘i did not live to see their first birthday, rallied to match the Wilcox's gift. A year later, Kauikeolani Children's Hospital opened.

The two hospitals joined in 1978 to become Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children. Staying true to its mission, the non-profit hospital has played a vital role in the health of Hawaii's women, children and adolescents.

www.kapiolani.org...

I actually can't find a website for the Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital
edit on 27-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
hospital website

A Century of Care for Hawaii's Women and Children This is the story of two hospitals: Kauikeolani Children's Hospital and Kapi‘olani Maternity Home. Concerned about the welfare of Hawaii's mothers, Queen Kapi‘olani held luau and bazaars to raise the $8,000 needed to open Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1890. She endowed her legacy with “Kulia i ka nu‘u” or “Strive for the highest.” In 1908, Albert and Emma Kauikeolani Wilcox donated $50,000 to start a children's hospital. The community, concerned that two of every seven infants in Hawai‘i did not live to see their first birthday, rallied to match the Wilcox's gift. A year later, Kauikeolani Children's Hospital opened. The two hospitals joined in 1978 to become Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children. Staying true to its mission, the non-profit hospital has played a vital role in the health of Hawaii's women, children and adolescents. It is staffed with highly skilled, compassionate physicians and nurses, dedicated to providing the finest care for Hawaii's families:

oh # Barry, the name changed 17 years after your birth seemingly... but your certs got the new name!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
yes many things aren't adding up about this document! I'm convinced its fake.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

This is further proof that what has been said is indeed correct, although this might just be a play on words and totally irrelevant. Can somebody confirm that this is the case by looking at birth certificates from the same day that Obama was born? Does it show "Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital" on those ones as well?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
en.wikipedia.org...

This is further proof that what has been said is indeed correct, although this might just be a play on words and totally irrelevant. Can somebody confirm that this is the case by looking at birth certificates from the same day that Obama was born? Does it show "Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital" on those ones as well?

that would be definitive proof, anyone got a 1960's alternative cert we can see?!?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Where are all the debunkers...?

I knew something was going to show amiss. Otherwise he would have shown it ages ago.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Further grist for the fact mill: The website for the hospital states merely that the Kapiolani Maternity Home was founded in 1890 and merged in 1978 with another hospital. However, according to the 1962 “American Directory of Obstetricians & Gynecologists” (pages 105, 132, and 202), the Kapiolani Maternity Home was renamed the Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital. That name change is also cited in a book published three years before the President’s birth: “Social Service in Hawaii” by Margaret Mary Louise Catton (Pacific Book Publishers, 1959), In it the hospital’s name change from Kapiolani Maternity Home to Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital is cited on page 103. Two other books, “Social Process in Hawaii: Volume 32″ (University of Hawaii at Manoa, 1989) and “The Health of Native Hawaiians” by Eldon L. Wegner (University of Hawaii at Manoa, 1989), both state that in the hospital’s “charter was amended to change the organization’s name to Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital.” This name change took place prior to 1950, according to the “Hawaii Medical Journal,” Volume 10 (published 1950), which calls the hospital the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital on pages 53, 129, and 453.

from one of the comments found here

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Woow this is a very smart observation....this is so easy to research and if it is proven correct ..then hey ....The truth will set us free ..Truth always prevails ...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Nope hospital is nothing. They all said that.

www.wnd.com...

Now the fact it has a typewriter fingerprint from three (3) different typewriters.......thats some fishy #!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

In forgery terms this would be the most fundamental mistake possible, if compared to forging money it would be like getting the name of the country across the top of the bill incorrect, so to answer your question i would say yes they are that stupid.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

That's odd. The "Signature of Local Registrar" is different. I also found a different hospital using Obama's SoLR:

i519.photobucket.com...

Is this significant, or does the SoLR not matter?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by freeradical1
reply to post by spacedonk

www.wnd.com...
kaopalni maternity hospital seems to be correct check this out

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

This says the same thing, Maternity and Gynecological Hospital. T

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
That one looks very much like they were born on the military base.

Also looks like they lived in base housing. Its going to be a different person on base. A liaison officer who does the same function then sends them to be recorded.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well, it seems this is an incorrect assertion. The proof shows this thread should be hoaxed, closed and binned from what other members of ATS have shown.

Mod please.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join