It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they made a movie of your mind...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I say my movie would star me (I don't want to have to put anyone else through what goes on up there) as some one very reminiscent of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho, traveling a world much like that in Akira chalk full of kafkaesque scenarios, while taking part in much debauchery ranging from the likes of Trainspotting to Caligula, all the while looking for a way out only to find it and having to repeat it a la Stephen Kings Dark tower Novels.

Something like that

Trowa
edit on 27/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Like "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" meets "Nightmare on Elm Street" and throw in a little of "Me, Myself, and Irene". Yep it's that warped and disturbing!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Dogs that don't poop. LOL Every dog owner I know is perpetually dealing with that problem.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

How creative. What a wonderful idea.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Oh they've already made a movie of my mind baby....One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest !!!

Craaaaaazy as a bagga snakes !!!!

:cool;

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ok, I have given this some thought. I would say Wall Street except it is Laura Croft, The Other Bolin Girl, Pepper it with some nc17, Seinfeld, South Park, Friends, some slasher movie.And I would be played by Sigourney Weave because we are alike.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join