It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man arrested for singing 'Kung Fu Fighting': the law is the law...No Matter How Potty~.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Is the world becoming one large 'Fellini Movie?'

The Chinese are taking over....and winning.

Man arrested for singing 'Kung Fu Fighting'
Singer says police questioned him after Asian man filed a race complaint
www.msnbc.msn.com...

"We were performing Kung Fu Fighting, as we do during all our sets," he told the newspaper. "People of all races were loving it. Chinese people have never been offended by it before."

But Ledger told The Sun an Asian man walking by with his mother hurled an expletive and made an obscene hand gesture at the performers during the Sunday afternoon performance, then took a photo with his cell phone.

"I thought it was a joke but they were serious," Ledger told The Sun. "They seemed pretty amazed but said the law is the law and it was their duty. It's political correctness gone potty (a British term for crazy)."

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
While that IS ridiculous...why is this in US political madness?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You know the solution would have been everyone singing it all around the cop shop, and at the news reporters office, and mla's office until these sorry excuses for public funded, workers for the people, resign, vacate. No longer wanted. Period.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
"The law is the law is the law and we will enforce the law to the fullest extent."

So say the automaton officers as they whip negroes waiting for the emancipation proclamation to tell them not to.

Oh, and "if you dont like the law petition to have it changed while I whip negroes. It isnt my fault you people tolerate assinine laws while I whip negroes."

Never does the notion of not whipping negroes enter the field. Because "it's the LAW!"

Yay, cops!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
While that IS ridiculous...why is this in US political madness?

Because the Chinese are buying up all the American real estate that has been undervalued by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.........................

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ccponzi

Ok, but that has nothing to do with this story out of Britain.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join