It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Shows Birth Certificate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
According to CNN, a Whitehouse spokesperson has shown Obama's "long form birth certificate" to reporters.

He is due to make a statement at 0945.

Here is a copy of the certificate: twitpic.com...
edit on 27-4-2011 by phoenix103 because: picture

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

Oh good lets get the paperwork ready because now he is eligible to become President.
Nobody jumped the gun did they?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

My view it is perverse he has been bullied into this.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It's a fake the reporters are in on it, is it the Kenyan Press?

Oh well. The birther thing was fun, now to only concentrate on his failed policies.
(sigh)
Good times
Good times

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

He did present a hope of a different, non establishment type of President. Its sad that he seems to have spectacularly failed.

He now has nothing to lose, he has to make real change.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
He should have done this ages ago to quell the troubles. His waiting was suspicious, and so now it still seems suspicious.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103
reply to post by beezzer

He did present a hope of a different, non establishment type of President. Its sad that he seems to have spectacularly failed.

He now has nothing to lose, he has to make real change.
And that scares me more than anything. What kind of fundamental change is he going to make?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

reply to post by newcovenant

My view it is perverse he has been bullied into this.

ROFL, baaaaaah, baaaaaah, you have to produce one to get a job, to get a passport, to get a social security card, you don't think a person should have to produce one to be president?

One of his promotions during election was transparency, spending millions to get a document sealed probably wasn't a good first step eh?

edit on 27-4-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I struggle with that as the only reason he's being ask is because he's black. Its racist and he was right not to give in. I think he should have stood his ground.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I thought the long for didn't exist?
I thought no one could get it?
It's a a copy of something.....another copy perhaps?
Doesn't really prove anything, but I guess after this long him pushing this off on us is better than nothing.
Epic Fail.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The White House Blog
President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate

Therefore, the President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate. They granted that exception in part because of the tremendous volume of requests they had been getting. President Barack Obama's long form birth certificate can be seen here (PDF). Correspondence with the Hawaii State Department of Health can be seen here (PDF).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/707c3fbe4215.png[/atsimg]
edit on 4/27/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Did you ask George Bush to do the same? How about Clinton?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Trump stated that he was going to announce something AND that book was supposed to come out about him and his BC. So this was done to pre-empt those events. But it looks normal.

Why all the hoopla and drama over it?????????

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Done got on the mans nerves enough to make him produce it. LOL and it can still be fake. EA!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Trump strikes me as a bit of an idiot. A former bankrupt and toupe wearer. Who would trust such a man?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I know 10 yr olds who can make a fake or duplicate look this good. These people make birth certificates, it shouldn't take much to grab another one and create this. I could care less about this topic as it means or will do nothing to help any of us from losing all that we know very soon anyway.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Another reason he shouldn't have given it. It will never satisfy the conspiracy theorists

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If I were him, I wouldn't have shown it. Don't cater to the crazy or the dumb, it only encourages them. Now the birthers will claim the long form is a fake, or they will come up with something else, something even more outlandish, to discredit Obama.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

reply to post by JibbyJedi

Another reason he shouldn't have given it. It will never satisfy the conspiracy theorists

Well considering how high the stakes involved are, how long it has been and how easy it is to forge one - no I am not satisfied one little bit! - it is in the overwhelming interests of the entire political,media and judicial establishments to collude together to make sure that Obama is never exposed as a fraud!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It still doesn't explain his erroneous SS number(s). Why do they not match his residency status and why spend SO much money to cover up these things? It's a crock and we've all been had.
I would imagine that they held it this long so that whenever they posted their fake, everyone would just drop it.Who will listen now when someone exposes it as fake? No one. They'll laugh them outa town and say"Come on man, just drop it already!"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join