It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Launches Presidential Campaign

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm not sure if you're serious or not. Anyways that isn't the truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

this is true.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Ron Paul will not be elected cuz he wants to kill seniors.
Obama will not get re-elected cuz of birther dispute.

there is NOT 1 viable candidate that has the real
answers to our problems. NONE !!!

and even if there are, TPTB will not allow those
types to get elected.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

types to get elected.

Where does he say he wants to kill seniors except on the Liberal raw story headline? lol

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

types to get elected.

Come on man, do some background research before making a comment like that. Ron Paul has the exact stance on Social Security that he always has.... phase it out, make it so people can opt-out.... he isn't going to pull the plug overnight and "kill seniors".

He's stated himself that it would NOT be right to pull the rug out from under the people that have paid in all their lives. That the government has made certain promises and needs to keep them.

Hell, if we brought all the troops home, I wonder how long we could continue to fund SS/Medi?

Please read this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've reached an opinion that anyone that doesn't support Ron Paul is either 1.) an uninformed voter that hasn't done the research or 2.) wants to see America destroyed.

edit on 4/29/2011 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hey there guys and gals. He's just another POLITICIAN. On the very outside chance he's nominated and elected, he'll disappoint you when he gets in office and continues the current government agenda. The system is far stronger than any individual. Go back in history and examine the lies and liars.

Also, did you know that the Telegu word for liar and politician are the same? (forgot what it was, sorry)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GWYNPLAINE
Hey there guys and gals. He's just another POLITICIAN. On the very outside chance he's nominated and elected, he'll disappoint you when he gets in office and continues the current government agenda. The system is far stronger than any individual. Go back in history and examine the lies and liars.

Also, did you know that the Telegu word for liar and politician are the same? (forgot what it was, sorry)

Sorry gal (?) but as far as I'm concerned, his voting record says different. Even if he only gets 25% of his ideas implemented, this country will be far better off than it is today.

Go do some research before you bring your negativity in here, I bet you are someone that says "I like some of his ideas, but X, Y and Z are kooky, so I'm not going to vote for him".... really?

Here are some books to read so you can be enlightened as to his view points before coming in here and calling him a liar:

1.) End the Fed

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Let's not jerk around this presidential cycle.

If you are here and posting a positive comment about Ron Paul, get off your ass and be involved.

The system only stays the same because we do not change it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Where did I say he was a liar? I just mentioned a foreign word and definition. That's not even an implication. History proves my premise about politicians disappointing their worshipers. i.e. Bush and Obama for starters and just go back.

edit on 29-4-2011 by GWYNPLAINE because: addition

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized

Originally posted by GWYNPLAINE

Sorry gal (?) but as far as I'm concerned, his voting record says different. Even if he only gets 25% of his ideas implemented, this country will be far better off than it is today.

Go do some research before you bring your negativity in here, I bet you are someone that says "I like some of his ideas, but X, Y and Z are kooky, so I'm not going to vote for him".... really?

Here are some books to read so you can be enlightened as to his view points before coming in here and calling him a liar:

1.) End the Fed

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join