It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK: NSA Document on Oswald's Best Friend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I was reading some of the NSA's released documents on the JFK assassination recently and came across an internal NSA memo on Oswald's best friend Pavel Golovachev.

According to Golovachev and the NSA memo, Oswald was -

"a weak man, not very bright nor very intellectual"

and

"Oswald bought a gun and entered a hunter's club, but he was a poor marksman. He did not attend training sessions, only the competitions. He failed to hit the target even once."

Golovachev believed Oswald could have been involved, but if he was, he wasn't alone.

I find this interesting, for someone who could not hit a target in a competition to be able to hit the head of a man in a moving car from a long distance under immense pressure.

I think it's obvious Oswald was not alone in the slaying of JFK and this, for me, just adds to the many other bit's of evidence that show greater powers were at work.

Apologies if this has been on ATS before or reported before, couldn't find anything.

Link to the memo-
www.nsa.gov...
edit on 25-4-2011 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I think it's obvious Oswald was not alone in the slaying of JFK and this, for me, just adds to the many other bit's of evidence that show greater powers were at work.

Nice find,

Here's an interview which may be of interest here also btw. This interview, from a past "Army buddy" of Oswald, states that he discharged from the Military and then defected to the Soviet Union in 1959 on what was an "American Intelligence mission."

I'm bringing this up now as It shows us that If Oswald was working with American Intelligence in 1959 to 1962 (when he returned to America), he may have been working with them in 1963 also. He was said to have been meeting with the FBI prior to the assassination from time to time after all.

Anyway, here is a snippet from this interesting interview. It's definitely worth a read:

Recently, a former Marine who had served with Oswald in Santa Ana, California, after Oswald had returned from Atsugi, began to talk about his discussions with him. His name is David Bucknell…

Bucknell told me that one day he and Oswald went to a tavern near the base to drink a few beers. Two women approached them. Later that day Oswald told Bucknell the incident with the women reminded him of a experience he had had at Atsugi. Oswald had been alone in a bar when an attractive Japanese woman approached him, he told Bucknell. She asked him some questions about his work on the base. That work was, of course, with the supersecret U-2 program. Oswald,predictably, reported that conversation to his superior officer, who then arranged for a meeting on the base between Oswald and a man dressed in civilian clothes.

The man, a “security” or “security-intelligence” operator, explained to Oswald that he could do his country a great service. Oswald was told that the woman was a KGB contact and that he would be given false information to pass on to her. Oswald agreed, and while still a teenager in the Marine Corps he became an intelligence operative. His liaison with the woman continued; he was given money to spend at the Queen Bee, and apparently encouraged by American intelligence to enter into a sexual relationship with the woman

Regarding Oswald’s tour of duty in Japan, Bucknell can only report what Oswald recounted to him. However, he was involved directly with Oswald in an intelligence effort when they both were at MACS-9. In1959 Oswald, Bucknell and others were ordered to report to the Criminal Investigation (CID) at the base. There a civilian began an effort aimed at recruiting those present for an intelligence operation against “Communists” in Cuba. Oswald was selected to make several additional trips to CID. Later he told Bucknell that the civilian who served as his contact or control at Atsugi had taken over the same job at Santa Ana. Still later, Oswald confided to Bucknell that he, Oswald was to be discharged from the Marine Corps very soon and that he would surface in the Soviet Union. Oswald told Bucknell that he was being sent there on assignment by American intelligence and that he would return to the United States in 1961 as a hero.
(Source)

Here's another interesting link of some other of Oswald's past Army Buddies - and they explain just how they saw him also:

- Oswalds "Army Buddies"

I'm writing up a thread on the life of Lee Oswald as we speak btw.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Castro denied Oswald entry to Cuba only a short while before Kennedy was killed. He actually states this in his autobiography but I am unsure wether this trip to Cuba was a secret mission or a way of linking Castro to the death of JFK.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

JFK was what got me interested in Conspiracy Theories.

Too many coincidences, such as your post points out.

Isn't it interesting that JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcom X and John Lennon. All done in by "crazies". It's just a coincidence that the TPTB were popping bottles of Champagne on each occasion. I mean it's not like they would have their hands in it, right?

Just a coincidence!
Just a coincidence!
Just a coincidence!

If I say it often enough and click my ruby slippers together it'll be true, right?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks... interesting read, Oswald shot himself in the arm, lol, didn't know that.

I look forward to your thread, the JFK story is very interesting. I would recommend you have a read through the NSA documents as there are many good bits of info on him, if you haven't already that is.

There's another memo on how the NSA were looking at Oswald's personal belongings for any secret messages he may have been communicating by code. They found a Russian novel that had various letters cut out but the NSA didn't think it was anything important... sounds odd to me anyway. The memo states the letters that were cut out... something like M,C,H,B,G,K. I could see the letters KGB straight away but it may have been nothing I guess.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There is a book by Jay Epstein published in 1978 called " Legend: The Secret World of Lee Harvey Oswald " that delves into some of the more inexplicable facts surrounding Oswald. Particularly his expertise as a U2 radar operator, his defection to USSR and the subsequent shooting down of Gary Powers and then the fact that Oswald was able to easily repatriate to America after marrying the niece of a KGB Colonel and was never charged with any crime. Its a well written and well investigated book that I highly recommend to anyone researching Oswald.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

but I am unsure wether this trip to Cuba was a secret mission or a way of linking Castro to the death of JFK.

Personally I'm of the strong belief that both are correct.

That's just me though of course.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Rising Against because: woops.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Another very interesting NSA memo I read regarding an Air Force employee (David Christensen) who's role was to intercept information. Some time before the assassination of JFK this Air Force employee intercepted a communication regarding a plot to kill JFK by a figure in organized crime.

The memo doesn't state who this crime figure was but bear in mind this was before JFK was killed. This plot and intercepted information was not sent to the NSA at the time because the Air Force employee's supervisor (Sgt. Prater) refused to send it.

The Air Force employee who intercepted this information was committed to a mental institution due to the pressure of what he knew.

Just goes to show how many people wanted JFK dead, CIA, Mafia, Cuba, Russia.... yet it was Oswald who did it?

Memo -
www.nsa.gov...

edit on 25-4-2011 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks OP. The argument for the 'JFK conspiracy' is so overwhelming its disgusting.

And yep, like others have mentioned... JFK, MLK, John Lennon... such a freaking scam.

The 20th century was rigged.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Very good thread. Not enough people dig through these sorts of sources for more information.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PapillonSkeletons

Thanks... This must be one of the few conspiracy's that is fairly close to be proven true.

The thing is, why has nothing happened? People should have taken to the streets.

It does make you sick, such a man being killed and his family too... yet nothing. That's TPTB for ya!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The smoking gun of the JFK shooting is that the conspirators left a police radio open in order to interfere with police assistance, because if you've ever used a radio you'll know that if one person is pressing the button down to talk, the others can not talk. This is also 1960's technology keep in mind, and not modern technology that may be able to divide up the channels so multiple people can talk at once. So they intentionally jammed the radio, HOWEVER, as a result the radio picked up sound frequencies from the bullet, indicating at least 6 or 7 shots in total, studied by an expert to determine they could not be motorcade sounds, and at the amplification only of a high powered bullet. Two of these shots happened at the same time, indicating that multiple shooters must have been present. This would also explain why there was a "gun men" on the grassy knoll.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

That sounds very similar to the Pruszynski Recordings of the RFK shooting.... analysis of this shows 13/14 shots were fired, but the gun used by Sirhan only carried 8 bullets.

Never mind though.... no point opening these cases up again to find the real people behind the Kennedy killings huh!

top topics

join