It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I DON'T want to be the next president of the USA, here's my IDEAS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Seriously. I don't want to be president.

Here are my ideas on how to solve our mess... In two threads, linked in my sig, I offer a solution to what We're going through.

The End of Entropy - the foundation, read first

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Why won't this work? Do you think it will?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
layne stayley

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniqueHybrid
layne stayley

Guess I'll have to google that. [shrug]

I'm presuming it's a name...

EDIT to add: I see. I didn't say this was a cure-all, but I'm betting money was involved - even if it was in the form of pushing the choices made to follow the "successful rock star" image.

What if he had had not to choose as a child a career, but been steered to follow his bliss? I think his choices would be very different - especially if drugs are discussed in actual data and as a choice, the wisdom of which is the One's own to choose. Drugs are pushed...for money. Lies are told about (astonishingly healthful!) plants...for money. With the need for money dissipated, these will no longer be issues.
edit on 4/25/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

edit on 4/25/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Here are my ideas on how to solve our mess... In two threads, linked in my sig, I offer a solution to what We're going through.

No, I don't think this will work, because your party platform depends on free energy machines. If you build a free energy machine using readily available parts, then assemble it in an obviously repeatable fashion on camera for everyone to see, then you've got something that may work.

What works is solving problems without using the government, then writing them a letter telling them to @#$% off on that specific problem because its been solved without them. Since government pretty much never solves anything, and volunteer groups (and for-profit groups too) do that all of the time, this is a fairly easy process.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger

No, I don't think this will work, because your party platform depends on free energy machines. If you build a free energy machine using readily available parts, then assemble it in an obviously repeatable fashion on camera for everyone to see, then you've got something that may work.

What works is solving problems without using the government, then writing them a letter telling them to @#$% off on that specific problem because its been solved without them. Since government pretty much never solves anything, and volunteer groups (and for-profit groups too) do that all of the time, this is a fairly easy process.

That's what we need the Interweb for, Your solution. My addition is plenum energy, yes. I know it is out there - read "Who are "They?"" linked in my sig.

Also, here's good reading:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is crucial to eliminating the need for money, and it DOES exist. I know it is hidden.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think it's great people are trying to put forward alternative ideas.

I think it's something everyone should be trying to do and hash out with others.

Hopefully it's something that will catch on.

Star and Flag for making the effort.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What we have here is a major "failure to communicate".

Amaterasu, this is not directed at you.

On one side we have the visions of like minded people who see the world for what it could be, and I personally believe, should be. And on the other side greed, selfishness, anger, hatred, power tripping megalomaniacs who want nothing more than to destroy the world.

And in between the two visions of reality, we have a wall. Not any ordinary wall, no this wall is quite thick, tall, and virtually indestructible. But if breached in a few key places would crumble and fall.

Amaterasu you attempt to plant seeds in barren ground. The soil on this side of the wall has been used up, poisoned. GMOs are the only thing that will prosper here. Reminds me of the saying "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence".

I would argue that the "Wall" is in fact nothing but a elaborate illusion, but on the other hand, is quite solid and real to those who expect to see it, and do. In any case real change can not happen until it is destroyed.

Christians, by their very nature and training are quite passive when it comes to standing up to the wall or for their rights, they are taught to let the lion eat them, or turn their cheeks to be slapped again. Not the ones I see that can help bring the wall down. Why? So they will not stand up and fight those who would enslave them by the wall.

Another Brick in the Wall

What is the wall? We are, we are the bricks in the wall. Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindu's, All of humanity. The wall needs to come down and the green grass on the other side will return to our side. And that will take force in certain "KEY STONES" to do it.

Enjoy.

President? No, just happy.

My idea is to take out the keystones.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Some of what you propose is already accepted by the United Nations in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights www.un.org... . While this may not be practically enforced around the globe it does serve as a guide for states to live up to, some better than others.

For your other ideas it is important to know what this planet is up against with trillions of dollars and millions of jobs holding the status quo. Some consider it an invasion by shape shifting reptilians implementing their collective. For others it is just pure self interest, greed and incompetence messing it up for the rest of us. Whatever the case, the conflict between the corporate and individual entity is heating up.

When a problem is too big, start on a smaller piece of it. This world is much bigger than you and me and it is up to all of us for where it goes. If the political scene is not for you then just start working on one of your other ideas. If you can manage to help in getting at least one of these coming to fruition then it is a big achievement.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Some of what you propose is already accepted by the United Nations in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights www.un.org... . While this may not be practically enforced around the globe it does serve as a guide for states to live up to, some better than others.

For your other ideas it is important to know what this planet is up against with trillions of dollars and millions of jobs holding the status quo. Some consider it an invasion by shape shifting reptilians implementing their collective. For others it is just pure self interest, greed and incompetence messing it up for the rest of us. Whatever the case, the conflict between the corporate and individual entity is heating up.

When a problem is too big, start on a smaller piece of it. This world is much bigger than you and me and it is up to all of us for where it goes. If the political scene is not for you then just start working on one of your other ideas. If you can manage to help in getting at least one of these coming to fruition then it is a big achievement.

The funny thing is... All it would take is the release of plenum energy - build the boxes to plug things into. Get that energy flowing and money will "hyperinflate" but with the energy flowing in countering that in real terms. Don't need money to get the energy to live comfortably. Don't need money to power industry. Don't need money to power robots. Don't need money to produce abundance.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

All it would take is the release of plenum energy

If you know how to engineer and build it I recommend starting small and quite. Release it just through word of mouth and try and build up some public support before getting involved with any advertising or patents. I heard of one organisation releasing a similar technology to households for free. In return this organisation would get all the income generated when selling the excess energy back to the grid to help fund the roll out.

It does look like there is some weakening of the oil grip with the Rossi cold fusion holding its ground so far, but it is still a tough beast. There are also quite a few other free energy devices around with magnetic currents also looking like a good way to go.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Our problem is that though We have the ideas, We have no money to prototype.

No one is lending for free energy.
edit on 4/26/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Entropy ALWAYS wins in the end

In the meantime I shall humbly offer to be your King... I promise to be a benevolent dictator...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOL! In my system, governance is chaos-driven on the Interweb, with leaders of the moment emerging. Though We all are Kings and Queens of Eridu, none will have power over others.

But if I had to have a King over Me, I would give strong consideration to you, zorg.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Our problem is that though We have the ideas, We have no money to prototype.
No one is lending for free energy.

Quite right... no profit or return on investment if it's free

Tesla once had a car worked on wireless power. He put a device onto the power plant at Niagara Falls... then beamed the power to the car... (radio waves of some nature most likely).

Westinghouse, operator of the plant and patron of Tesla said... "Where can I attach the meter?" THAT was the end of wireless power for 100 years

MIT now has 'rediscovered' it, but it only works for laptops?
Either you CAN transmit power through the ether, or you CAN'T. Same issue who pays for the transmission if you can tune in for free...

Down side is also those beams of energy zapping around all over the place that you would tap into... think about it... free energy comes with hefty price tags

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My previous post might have been considered negative in nature, well, thats life. When the foundation of a building is faulty you just cant expect anything built upon it to last. You just have to learn from it and start over.

On the positive side, those dirty little secrets are crawling out of the dark shadows. Free energy isn't free, you still have to work at it LOL LOL

Joseph Newman!

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

edit on 26-4-2011 by All Seeing Eye because: Add video

edit on 26-4-2011 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Down side is also those beams of energy zapping around all over the place that you would tap into... think about it... free energy comes with hefty price tags

I say it depends on the method One uses. Extracting from the plenum directly from the device being powered eliminates "beams." That is the idea behind the ideas of my husband. He built a part of the device that does show the characteristic drop in temp in its vicinity, but for purposes of drawing on it, a custom piece is needed and we have no money to have this made.

So, until more money is available, the device is mostly just on paper.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You can express the best of intentions for a global world governing ideology and structure. The outcome will be the same. We will be enslaved to a global ruling class that will do as serves their interests and not the interests of any other human on earth. Plus the power of this group will be untouchable by the Nations/people over which it rules. Hitler and Stalin had the dream of ruling the world in Utopian ideology as well. The bigger the governing structure, the less accountable to the people it is.

We often refer to the making of federal law and watch the process of sausage being made. Can you imagine the process of making global law with the evil dictators and corporatists of the globe who do not have to worry about the people axing their power? That would be your ideal of global government in practice.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123
You can express the best of intentions for a global world governing ideology and structure. The outcome will be the same. We will be enslaved to a global ruling class that will do as serves their interests and not the interests of any other human on earth. Plus the power of this group will be untouchable by the Nations/people over which it rules. Hitler and Stalin had the dream of ruling the world in Utopian ideology as well. The bigger the governing structure, the less accountable to the people it is.

We often refer to the making of federal law and watch the process of sausage being made. Can you imagine the process of making global law with the evil dictators and corporatists of the globe who do not have to worry about the people axing their power? That would be your ideal of global government in practice.

This all presumes the continued scarcity of energy (which made money necessary). If we can get the energy extraction from the plenum, power over others will be supplanted by power over self but no others.

Have you read my Ideas? End of Entrpy? Ethical Planetarian Party? Linked in my sig? I hope you do.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join