It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a confirmed "Time Slip"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sprocket2cog

My brother and I were traveling a straight stretch of road we have traveled many many times, just takes about 10 minutes when there is no traffic. In fact we had just came the opposite way about an hour earlier. Well were talking about how heavy traffic was and business etc. light conversation and all the sudden we were at the end of the route, where we had turn off, I took the left and looked at my brother and began to say how did we get and he finished here so fast. there is a place where you have to go down a hill and back and it has a median in the middle right before the end. Neither of us could recall driving through that area. Unfortunately we hadn't been looking at a clock, but it certainly felt like we said two sentences and boom we were at the end of the route. Pulled the route up on google maps ts actually says 1 minutes with no traffic, but we were in high volume 4:30pm traffic. Even when were sitting at the end we were in mid conversation but the both of us could only remember those couple of sentences we said at the beginning of the drive.

I dont want to say I was light headed but I did roll down the window afterwards to get some fresh air.

<< 18  19  20   >>

join