It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I'm the new kid on the block...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Really, more like the stalker hiding in the bushes now stepping out into daylight. I've frequented this site for years now most recently from my phone. I joined once a few years ago, but soon thereafter gave up my internet connection so I never really got myself off the ground, so to speak. Well, I'm back and one of my first articles of business is joining ATS. I'm not so internet savvy and so I may need help in the future posting links or videos and such, but from what I can tell, ATS members are most helpful to sorry saps such as myself.

So...about me. Im 30, live in the States, Chicago area, and I'm a carpenter. I'm excited to finally be joining ATS again and look forward to (finally) being able to comment, and, perhaps, even post my own threads. (I'm probably gonna take the staff advice and take it slow though.)

I'm typically interested in NWO, Alien, and Fragile Earth threads, though I do browse around. I'm not necessarily convinced about many of the ideas posted here, but find them most interesting to entertain. Heck, even if 99% of the stuff on this site is nonsense at least its more entertaining than the 99% nonsense the MSM puts out there, right??

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by billiam

Hi billiam, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by billiam

Well, the fact that you already realize you're in good company is a plus! I share a few of your interests so I am sure I will see you throughout your travels on ATS. I missed the line about taking it slow when I joined and just jumped right in
I found the site doing a search on something, and have been hooked ever since. I look forward to your contributions.

Respectfully,
UberL33t

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!

I would look forward to see you in discussion and read your posts.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Welcome.

new topics

top topics

join