It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Tomy and the planet of lies"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
"Tomy and the planet of lies"
By Erich Von Daniken

Has anyone read this book?
I have not because it is not written in English.A while back I read a article in "Open Mind" magazine that Von Daniken gave about this unbelievable story about meeting a man in the desert that appeared out of the sand.This man, he calls Tomy, opens his mind to the universe .Supposedly, this is true, but they have made him label it under fantasy.Due to the story being so far fetched.

I have looked on the "web" but all I can find of this tale is the book written in German...
I was just wondering if anyone else had heard of this encounter?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This makes me think of Tommy the pin-ball wizard. I don't know, but that's a cool story.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

I can't find this in English anywhere... Anyone know where I could find an English Translation? All i can seem to find is Tomy und der Planet der Lüge

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tricky1111

It is 2:30 in the morning where I'm at...Tomorrow I will reread the story and write more details...It is very interesting and bizarre...My father and I both saw the article, now every time we see Von Daniken on the "History" channel it come back to the adventure that he told of in the magazine....I know people on this site would really enjoy it...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Those of us interested in this tale will appreciate it. Thank you.

I suggest that you plan to start a new thread as this one will probably disappear before long.

top topics

join