It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is that full disclosure or what?! This is NSA information.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Page 21, check it out.

"Recently a series of radio messages was heard from outer space"

by the way this happened back in 05
NSA files space dot com

There is one question that persistently circles the community of Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) true-believers: If the government has nothing to hide, UFO fans often ask, then why is it keeping so many UFO records under lock and key?

"Well, it turns out that the government does have something to hide, but it has nothing to do with extraterrestrials," said Steven Aftergood, director of the Project on Government Secrecy at the Federation of American Scientists in Washington, D.C.
html
]Space.com[/url]

Foreign signals

A read of the document yields insight into how a super-secret agency like the NSA became caught up in the UFO phenomenon.

Created in November 1952, The National Security Agency/Central Security Service is America's cryptologic organization. It coordinates, directs, and performs highly specialized activities to protect U.S. government information systems and churns out foreign signals intelligence information.

Being a high-tech organization, the NSA is a cutting-edge home for communications and data processing. It is also a center for foreign language analysis and research within the government.

The just-released 1980 document explains that a total of 239 documents related to UFOs were located in NSA files, with 79 of those documents originating with other government agencies. One document is an account by an NSA official attending a UFO symposium. A healthy chunk of these reports were produced between 1958 and 1979.

So they are saying they received a signal (multiple signals) or am I blind?

Nuff said? In my eyes that is disclosure. It's NSA people

peace
edit on 22/4/11 by sevensheeps because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/4/11 by sevensheeps because: stoned

edit on 22/4/11 by sevensheeps because: still very stoned

edit on 22/4/11 by sevensheeps because: (=

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Already posted earlier today
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I know mate but I am talking about page 21 and nothing else.

So have a look at page 21 will you.

Did anyone post that before? What does that say, and how credible is the NSA with communications equipment.

peace
edit on 22/4/11 by sevensheeps because: ..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps
[
"Well, it turns out that the government does have something to hide, but it has nothing to do with extraterrestrials," said Steven Aftergood, director of the Project on Government Secrecy at the Federation of American Scientists in Washington, D.C.

I'm a little confused- it doesn't have anything to do with extraterrestrials yet the word "extraterrestrial" is all over the documents.....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

You posted a link to page 21 on the other thread , why start a new thread ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-4-2011 by gortex because: eta links

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Why not?

peace

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow, but whats it telling us? Fair enough that is admitting its recieved signals, but how do you know its not just earth signals bounced back to us?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

Cause they say on page 21 that it's a message and it's repeated it self. Isn't that the key to verifying where a signal is coming from? If you can reproduce it. It reads from >outer< space.

You get my point, and the fact that it reads extra terrestrial on every page and just look at the title on page one.
edit on 22/4/11 by sevensheeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
double post?
edit on 22/4/11 by sevensheeps because: dupe

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps
Why not?

peace

Because duplicate threads spoil the flow. What you are so earnestly pointing out is an exercise. Dr Soandso is presenting a puzzle for others to decrypt. These aren't "real" messages from ET. I used to do the exact same thing when I was taking linguistics classes. We would get a fake language and have to figure out the rules. This is exactly the same principle.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Seriously, so that kinda makes me the fool of the evening.
nice.

Okay if that is the case I will respect the flow and mods may close this thread. I mean if it is what you say it is, can you let me see where I can find that it says, this is a exercise?

Then I was wrong about this.

Thank you.
Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The information is in the other links others have provided if you want to wade through them, but if you read through the article, not just p.21, you get a feel for what is happening. I first got a hint of what was happening just reading how they were translating the formulas into exact mathematical and English equivalents, including the signs. If it were really ET transmissions that would make no sense because they would have to be vastly different. They are decrypting a code where they know ahead of time there is equivalency between the parts. (Not surprising since that's what NSA does). When you read the first article (citation written at the top of THIS article) you realize Dr. Puzzlemaster is just throwing some bones to his boys to see how well they will do. I think they were just having some fun when they used the alien terminology.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Thank you so much for posting this, I don't have a lot of time to read at the moment but did look at some'
I didn't want to lose this thread, F&S

top topics

join