It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford White Dragons Update April 17 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Just thought I would Bring Ben's Latest for those of us who are really interested in this. You may dismiss Ben as a idiot, but he is far from it...It will all be over very soon and we will know for sure who helped and who hindered.....

P/S..He still looks kind of nervous in this film too. Watch his eyes mostly, and hands at first...

edit on 22-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Could you give me a breakdown? I can't watch this at work. I have not heard of this.

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
He is definitely loosing sleep over something.

edit on 22-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I love this story but dude been saying this for way too long now
he's got to deliver or shut up I mean how many times are we going to hear the same thing?

amnesty lol TPTB will never honour any such thing and he knows it. And if you got all these nijas you would've set em loose already...
As nice as hope this is nothing more than a fairy tale to sell memberships on his blog imo

go to this thread if you want a guy that can deliver something real
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

hes trying his hardest in all his recent vids to get his message across, you can see and hear the desperation in him

edit on 22-4-2011 by Vanishr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Well, Ben sure has the right idea but I fear it will take more then forgiveness to get these people to let go of the power they have.I seen a vid by this guy not to long ago..He stated he and his group of white dragons were going to do what it took to stop them..Now he seems to be almost begging..hmmm..very confusing Ben. I look forward to hearing more from Ben in the future.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Dominus1 because: Quick spell check

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dominus1
reply to post by Caji316

Well, Ben sure has the right idea but I fear it will take more then forgiveness to get these people to let go of the power they have.I seen a vid by this guy not to long ago..He stated he and his group of white dragons were going to do what it took to stop them..Now he seems to be almost begging..hmmm..very confusing Ben. I look forward to hearing more from Ben in the future.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Dominus1 because: Quick spell check

Then I have to watch, even for entertainment. As I am a Teacher in Asia, as his masters would know.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He's trying... you can see the sincerity and desperation. Knowledge of the truth can be a very heavy burden.
He also speaks of forgiveness, and I'm sure a lot of you wouldn't agree with that, but I like that he offers it. 'Love thy enemy.'

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
as much as I would love to believe this guy....
why does he always look like he's been on a three day binge in these videos???
I mean seriously...
The dude seems like he just had to cut up a fat rail to get through the few minutes...
hence the eyes, hands and weird way his mouth moves when he talks... It's like he's fighting with everthing he's got to not grind his teeth...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by Caji316

hes trying his hardest in all his recent vids to get his message across, you can see and hear the desperation in him

edit on 22-4-2011 by Vanishr because: (no reason given)

ya i know if you look me up on glp you'll see i posted a lot of his vids and was a big supporter it just so frustrating hearing the smae thing over and over again. I believe he does want to change I even believe that his 'groups' have put real financial pressure on TPTB but I dont believe they have the means to do more than they have already and I know if we get anykind of treaty with them they will only break it anyways...
but ya your right he is a good guy and if he is reading this sorry for ragging on ya bud but you know how I feel about this already

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I will tell you though from what I have read:
(And through I havbe lived.)

Chinese secret societies kill Christians, they hate True God worship.

Never Judge, always discern.

Ahhh:
Chinese guv etc.. no matter to the specific state of their country....

think about it, even look.

edit on 22-4-2011 by ChristianMentat because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2011 by ChristianMentat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
He is definitely loosing sleep over something.

edit on 22-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: (no reason given)

He doesn't sleep because of all the drugs he does....

The guy is a mess, always has been...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If animals were able to speak, I wonder how wolves would respond to sheep asking that the wolves leave them alone. I think I have a pretty good idea.

You can expect the same answer from those to whom he is addressing this.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Seriously, either this guy's got the restraint of a god or he's got nothing. Ben, if you're reading this, let it loose on their asses if you got it; otherwise stop taunting us with it. The time for talk has long ago passed....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
None of his predictions have ever come true. Just a Jesuit temporal coadjutor shill.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Fulford is definitely going downhill fast. He seems to be in poor health. What's the story on this? Is he homeless at this point?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

He doesn't look too legit to me.

The crappy composure...

The shaky camera...

And he said "It's hard to believe, but its true" which sounds like hes trying to get people to go against their first opinion of "This is BS".

top topics

join