It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert! Nevada Residents on high alert, 500 Quakes in just 1 week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I did a search for this one here on ATS and found nothing...sorry if it's been done.

I came across this accidentally while searching for Mitchell Coombes and trying to get some more info on his May 11 prediction. This is quite interesting and I guess we just have to wait and see as with most of these type of predictions.

www.youtube.com...=13
edit on 21-4-2011 by neOrevolutionist because: to please an anal retentive ATS member.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Your thread title is very alarmist and in capitals - only to be reduced to "guess we will just have to wait and see"

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Because I Posted just as the title of the article read. That's why. I guess I'll edit it just so you won't be offended.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Your thread title is very alarmist and in capitals - only to be reduced to "guess we will just have to wait and see"

Im not even in Nevada and I jumped, im in Spain!

Op, he's right

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
That's an incredible ammount. Earth is squirmng around that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
if i heard that report correctly it said there would be no hollywood style lava flows through the streets. but there was a chance of a big earthquake. i dont think its anything major to worry about. there are lots of tectonic activity going on world wide. this is just one slice of it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

I'm in Las Vegas and have not felt anything throughout April but have told others about the situation north of us and trying to keep up to date with the quakes.
I've tried to contact The Las Vegas Review Journal and have still not received a call back as to why no media attention.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by laslidealist

Best of luck...I hope nothing happens that way.

I hope you get some good word soon and stay safe.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I'm not in the least offended but perhaps I've offended you. I simply pointed out a fact you should perhaps be aware of.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Thank you for calling it to my attention. My intention was not to alarm or "fear monger". I will check my headlines from now on.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The HAARP website is back up now, let's see how much activity they had and link them to all these earthquakes also.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

thank you
let you know if anything transpires over the upcoming days and weeks

join