It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

animapocalypse, we are all involved...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Its all a result of the earth's changing magnetosphere. Most animals (mostly birds and marine animals) rely on the magnetosphere to navigate, find food, and other life supporting functions. Humans do not rely on the magnetosphere directly. Reasons and effects of the changing magnetosphere can easily be found via google search.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by StripedBandit

what is killing the animals can be anything and everything, but the food chain begins to derail andt for us it is catastrophic ...

why many want to minimize that, why saying there's nothing to see

but when some people say move on there is nothing to see,so I started to worry... and know i want found out
edit on 21-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

Agree and I guess we have to wait and see what... moore fish dead here and there just like before the the 9.0 quake in japan.
Link to stor on dead fish

li nk dead fish story 2

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
ok this a map i'v done to illustrate all the possibilities.

ok possibily one

CHEMICAL

this the most explenation they give to us, poison

first the sea

There are several types of physico-chemical degradation of the water, against which it is vital to address:

- Pollution from domestic wastewater.

- pollution of stormwater.

- Pollution from industry and agriculture.

Oil spilled at sea is a major pollution and concern on a global scale. Knowing that a fifth of the production comes from offshore fields (at sea), accidents occur during the extraction and transportation of hydrocarbons. An estimated six million tonnes per year the amount of oil introduced into the oceans by human activities, which therefore constitutes a major cause of ocean pollution. Knowing about a tonne can cover an area of 12 square kilometers, the oceans are almost permanently contaminated by a film of oil. This pollution has harmful effects on living resources and showeda decrease of in photosynthetic activity of algae and phytoplankton.
we can blame BP for the disaster but others fish and whales and phytoplankton are still dying in diffrent location.

possibility two
EXTREM WEATHER

many fish and bird has died because of this extrem weather, but we don't have extrem weather only in 2011 we had before many extrem weather the Type and number of disasters worldwide from 1900 to 2007. The series are grouped in decades. Hydrometeorological disasters include droughts, extreme temperatures, floods, landslides, tsunamis, fires and storms. Geological disasters include earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Biological disasters include epidemics and insect infestations. Credit: our planete.info-based EM-DAT, so when you see the graphic you realize that the extrem weather is exponential but mass death animal like we have now occur only in 2011 why ?

www.em-dat.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">LINK

possibility three

POLE SHIFT and SUN

The presence of magnetite, lodestone (Fe 3 O 4) in minerals, the roots of the plants allowing them to push down the bodies of certain animals in specific migratory (birds, insects, fish, whales ...) and brains General and the human brain in particular makes our planet and everything living there, very responsive to natural or artificial magnetic fields.
The electromagnetic current could explain the presence of this magnetite, the mass stranding of cetaceans, the death of many birds and fish, insect infestations that can be observed everywhere on the planet currently.

for HARPP i have any clue ...sorry maybe you can help me .

next i will put all the mass death we had this april .

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

thank you for the link it's very disturbing but i think people don't realize what is happening.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

the wait and see are not anymore possible now, We are currently slipping slowly towards a total change of the planet, this story finally of end the world is not meaningless

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
ok i will keep talking about this death animal and today i put some link occuring this april
now we have new species as shark and bat found death.

i will keep tell that all this animal death are not normal and i will keep telling that we should spread the news
we are all involved, i told you this is not a prediction nor a prophecies its now! people now, just keep a few minute
to look at the data, i don't need star and flag,realy i don't care, please just keep talking about this because something is happening.

21 april 2011
Dead fish found on dam bank
link

18 avril 2011
Sardines, anchovies die in Ventura Harbor
link

2 april 2011
1 million bats found dead
link

15 april 2011
Estonia
Lake Maardu life is empty
April 15, thousands of fish were found dead in lake after the ice melts.

12 april 2011
Russia
A fish kill was reported in the poultry farm "Gryaznovsky"" in the Lipetsk region in Russia. More than a tonne of carp and roach have been decimated.
No explanation has yet unravel this disaster, aerators and aeration wells have been in full operation throughout the winter and ice melting does not explain this mass death.
video

15 april 2011
Kenya
Hundreds of fish were found dead on the Nanyuki River, by women who came to draw their water. Afraid that the river is polluted they gave the alarm.
link www.nairobistar.com...

5 april 2011

Canada
Hundreds of fish were found dead in Lake Meadow. Low oxygen levels would be responsible.
Gord Sedgewick, biologist for the Department of Fisheries said that the massacre was probably caused by the harsh winter this year.
link

15 april 2011
USA, Minnesota
A large variety of fish species have been found dead in lake "Red Sand" near Brainerd.
Pike, perch, sunfish, white crappie and even catfish have been found on the shore or floating in the water.

link

10 april 2011
France, Doubs, Montbéliard: fish dying one after the other
link

16 april 2011
China
Thousands of fish were found dead at sea off the coast of Qinzhou in southern China. It was initially suspected radiation from Japan to be the cause, but a government spokesman has denied and said it was simply a lack of oxygen.
link
video link

20 april 2011
Scientists puzzled over mystery of dead sharks washing up on Florida beaches
link

and there is 20 others cases only for april month...

so what are we waiting for we have all the date we can proove they are wrong and something is happening

we have the choice or you just read it and return to you regular life and you will be the loser so don't complain later, or you make a lot of noise and the satisfaction we have did something for you and the people you love.
for myself i 'm writing a mail to all locale news and mainstream news i give them all the data and if we are many to do this they will focus on it... we should not be lazy... we will regret it

peace

edit on 23-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Whew !

What a relief to find out that I'm not losing my mind afterall, and that there does seem to be a crapload of mass deaths happening lately... People around me are telling me to stop paying attention to everything going on in the world because I'm starting to sound all paranoid and freaky.

Thank you to whomever put those maps and video together !
Now I have something to show everyone to prove that I'm not nuts.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

no sweety your are not mad !! and not paranoid... this event is happening now.

and when you put 1+1 you have the BIG WOW
but people are aware they just ignore it because it's much easy instead facing the thruth...and really what can realy say now, the dammage is done.

i love your avatar...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
ho just to tell that animals still dying and it's worse and worse, now big whales are also dying...i don"t bother to make link because...because i don't want
let have some fun now ! let's watch xfactor... animals i'm sure deserve to die...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
hello it's me again for those who had follow this situation and who are interested i put some update.

First thing in my area, usually there are many birds, pigeons and sparrows, but since one month and a half I don"t hear any birds, they are gone, sometimes I see pigeons but they are really rundown,but no more sparrows, in the morning it's so quite, usualy they are there evreywhere ... if some of you experience this please make a report.

for those who think this is temporary...

since January 2011 to july 2011 356 cases reported ... I had provided a map when I started this thread, all the information are there.

so here some new link

www.wisn.com...

www.kxii.com... 899.html?ref=899

midnightwatcher... .wordpress.com/2011/07/08/guelph-ontario-lake-at-marden-park-closed-after-dozens-of-dead-fish-found/

www.cbc.ca... /2011/07/06/pei-beached-pygmy-sperm-whale-584.html

www.adelaidenow.com.au... tery-at-murray-lake/story-fn6bqphm-1226105568826

thank you

it's still important to look at all every aspect,sure there is war ,economy and comet but some of you has forget if our bio diversity disappears then we will take the same path and all your theory and debuking we will do nothing we are all connected earth, vegetal animal and us...if one fall we all fall.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join